PDA

View Full Version : Help please

PortiaHoney
08-23-2008, 12:10 PM
I went to a work function tonight and I was hit upon by one very hot gg. We kissed and it didn't go unnoticed.

I am very inebriated but she whe was curious when she noticed my long nails and the fact that I said I was different to the other guys.

She had come to the function with a work collegue.

We exchanged phone numbers.

She asked me to contact her tomorrow.

Should I contact her or is she just playing with me.

I hope others can give me some advise as I am very confused at this point.

PS/ I also came out at this function. Or was that discovered??????????

AAAAAArrrrrghggggghhhhhhh

If anyone can tell me what to do I would appreciate it as I thought I knew where my life was heading.

Cary
08-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Call Her!

Sarah...
08-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Did she notice your nails or did you enable her to notice them? Why did you say that you were "different" to other guys? And did you indeed come out, were you discovered or did neither of those things happen and you are befuddled by inebriation?

What happens if you did come out? Is it an issue? Is it an issue to contact your work colleague as suggested?

If you can be confident in your answers to these questions then call her!

By the way, I don't think you can ever know where your life is heading because life has a habit of happening to you when you least expect it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what makes us into star individuals is how we deal with that. How do you want to deal with your current position?

Hugs

Sarah...

Rachaelb64
08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
1st know your limit, alcohol has been the downfall of us all :)

2nd Call her and see how the land lays

3rd if you have come out to everyone, then everyone knows so its their promble now :)

Nicole Erin
08-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Wait a couple days to call.
MAybe try to call a couple times but if she never answers, she was probably just acting stupid.

Was it a cell or home number?
If cell, she has no real excuse for not answering.
Of course i don't know, I am the worst phone person on the planet.

Sophia de la luz
08-23-2008, 07:30 PM
If she asked you to call her, call her. Find some reference for being calm and open during the phone call, and call her.

Did I say call her? And have fun with it. Embrace change.

docrobbysherry
08-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Call her and meet her. But, not at a pub, for a coffee and donut maybe.

U can decide whether she likes u, or your CDing, or both, on meeting her. And also decide whether or not u like her!

If this is someone u work with, BE CAREFUL! I know Oz is years behind the USA in sex descrimination lawsuits and firings. But, my solicitor friend tells me you're trying to catch up!

marny
08-23-2008, 09:46 PM
not that many fish in the sea
that like gurls like me

you have a nibble

go get her!

Patty
08-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Call her and meet some place other than a bar.

PortiaHoney
08-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Thank you all for your advice.

I was scared to come back here because I was a bit more than tipsy when I posted. I wasn't sure exactly what I had written. Doesn't happen very often and I seem to regret something I get up to, which is why I don't do it very often. Monday at work will be very interesting.:o

Outcome. I called her. We had a lovely dinner. I was a complete "gentleman" lol.

She had lots of questions, we have lots in common. Not sure if she picked up on my "outing". She thought I was gay and went down that track and sober it is pretty difficult to correct her. It wasn't brought up tonight, but I am going to have to clear it up pretty quickly. The issue is that she isn't from work but has lots of work contacts and in the company I work for "gay" is the lesser of the 2 evils (I think). I don't know of any other CD'er in the company (I know there must be) but there are lots of openly "happy" people.

She is a lovely girl and has a body to die for. She is as butch as I am fem. Her only complaint was that I trim my nails or be more careful..........woops.

I wasn't flaunting my hands at the function but she noticed my nails regardless. I have got into the habit of wearing clear or pale polish most of the time as they are fairly brittle but they weren't even painted as it was a "work" function. And on the "different to other guys" comment - I seem to have that hang up - maybe I'm not so different, just think it.

Did you ever decide you were going to be single for ever then the "gods" send an angel to mix things up.
:hugs:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - don't drink to excess at work functions.:drink: I just have a bit of trouble taking my own advice.