PDA

View Full Version : Could it be a sign?

matrioshka
08-23-2008, 02:31 PM
I went to visit my GG friend last night. She knows about my dressing. I walk into the living room to find her, her daughter and her friend watching a movie. Guess what they're watching?

You guessed it: Rocky Horror. I lost it. She lost it. We're both cracking up, and her daughter can't figure out why. Then, out of nowhere, the daughter says she wants shoes like the ones Tim Curry is wearing. By now, I'm about to have a heart attack laughing my a-s off.

Add to this that I invited her to go to my next makeover, and she accepted. She also wants to take me shopping. I'm kind of nervous about that.

In other news:

I almost let the cat out of the bag last week. Every Tuesday night we play poker at a friend's house. One of our group is female, and somehow the conversation got onto the subject of cleavage. She mentioned the trick of using makeup to enhance it, and I made the mistake of knowing more about it than a normal guy should.

Then she had to go and talk about epilation. Had to bite my tongue until it bled on that one.

"You have an Epilady? Hell, I have a Braun. Does yours have the old rotary coil?"

M/Katrina

Shelly Preston
08-23-2008, 02:53 PM
It looks like that closet door is opening in places where you least expect it

I am glad you had a great laugh even if not everyone knew why

PamelaTX
08-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Well, as I'm reading this I just happen to be listening to that song by R.E.M. :

"It's the End of the World As We Know It,
And I feel fine!"

Yes, it's definitely a sign!

Tracii G
08-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Just too funny!!!

Lidia_tv
08-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Mind sharing the trick with makeup and cleavage, please?

Sandra Dunn
08-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Honey you mght as well just go ahead and take the door off the closet cause sooner or later( I'm bettin on sooner) it'll come out at the most inoptune moment.

The cleveage tip I use is the dark shadow powder placed between the breast, what a difference.
HUGS Sandra

gennee
08-23-2008, 06:31 PM
It looks like that closet door is opening in places where you least expect it

I am glad you had a great laugh even if not everyone knew why

Know that closet door all too well.

Gennee :D

matrioshka
08-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Honey you mght as well just go ahead and take the door off the closet cause sooner or later( I'm bettin on sooner) it'll come out at the most inoptune moment.

The cleveage tip I use is the dark shadow powder placed between the breast, what a difference.
HUGS Sandra

Sandra,

That's it. Read it on here, and remembered it when she brought up the subject.

M/Katrina

Nicole Erin
08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
I went to visit my GG friend last night. She knows about my dressing. I walk into the living room to find her, her daughter and her friend watching a movie. Guess what they're watching?

I got it! They were watching Nick Berg's decapitation on ogrish.com! :eek:

Oh wait no nevermind, I just read the rest of the post...

Ok sorry...

vikki2020
08-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Sign? Your playin poker, and your talking about make-up enhanced cleavage, and epilaters?? Foggetaboutit!:heehee:

CD Susan
08-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Sign? Your playin poker, and your talking about make-up enhanced cleavage, and epilaters?? Foggetaboutit!:heehee:

I would have been so distracted that I would have folded with a royal flush!!!

matrioshka
08-24-2008, 02:17 PM

You would be suprised what we discuss. We've joked about everything from CD'ing to having carnal knowledge of sheep. The poker is secondary to the banter.

The epilator comment was her response to a Kay Jewelers ad on tv. She said "Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend, an Epilady is". No, I didn't respond. I wanted to, but kept my mouth shut.

M/Katrina