PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What do you consider yourself?

Abraxas
05-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Alright, what do you guys consider yourselves? CD? TG? Other? Vote here.

Gozer
05-23-2005, 12:05 PM
I use the word "transgendered"... I'm not really a transvestite, because it's not just about dressing for me - I would rather have been a man. But, I also don't deny my female side, and am not going to do anything to change my gender. So I'm not really a transsexual either, am I? :confused: I'm somewhere in between those two things.

Abraxas
05-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I'd say you may be a transgenderist... That's what I am. It's basically a transsexual who doesn't want surgery or hormones. But I'm not you so I don't know :)

Priscilla1018
06-03-2005, 08:26 AM
I voted other because I am a balance of male and female traits.I don't dress completely and I don't go out,I'd scare the crap out of most people.I do enjoy being androgyne.But,what's in a name or label? I try not to use labels.

Jessica_six
06-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Well, all I know is that I am definitely bisexual, and love to be both the guy and the girl, depending on my mood. But my guy mode is kinda fem though, so I don't know, what would that make me?
I identify myself as transgendered I guess. That's how I voted anyway.

morgantoy25
08-09-2005, 12:55 PM
well i am more medically inclined to be male so i would have to be in the catagory of boy trapped

Ellaine
08-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Subject to moods and not firmly in either gender camp...camp gender either infirmly not..OMG

Happilly contrary....depends how far your hand goes up my leg!!! ;)

hence didnt vote :(

Ellaine