PDA

View Full Version : I'm a giddy as a.....well....as a little girl

Andrea's Lynne
08-23-2008, 10:23 PM
I actually ventured out (in broad daylight) today, if only for a drive. It was a wonderful experience!!! The only danger is that I might be hooked:)

I drive a BAT... that means Big @$$ Truck and was done up just right (at least in my mind), and just loved getting out among the world as Lynne. The first time I came to a stoplight I was quaking in my heels, but after about 15 seconds I realized no one was pointing and laughing...in fact I was just another person on the road. I drove around for a few hours and returned home for a welcome pint.

I know it may sound silly to those of you how venture out in gurl mode frequently, but for this scardey cat, it was a major step!

Just wanted to share....and more importantly say, "Thank you!!!" for all the understanding and support that I get from the amazng people on this site.

Jonelle
08-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Great job Lynne.. We are very proud of you!!

Karren H
08-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Women that drive trucks are revered in WV... lol Even to the poing that they may overlook the fact you aren't really a woman.... :D

Patty
08-23-2008, 10:35 PM
So happy for you--the next time will be easier

Cristi
08-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Yes, the 'dress and drive' is a HUGE thrill. Just beware, it is a 'gateway thrill' and will soon lead to such things as late night walks... and eventually daytime trips to the mall! :)

Once the thrill of driving starts to wear off, spice things up again by taking a few steps OUT of the truck to drop a letter in a mailbox, or maybe buy a soda from an outdoor machine in a quiet parking lot. The feeling of being 'out' (with the safety of the truck just a few steps away) is wonderful.

Congratulations, and I hope you continue to have fun.

heidi99
08-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Way to go, Andrea! Have fun!!! :hugs:

Andrea's Lynne
08-24-2008, 12:28 AM
and believe it or not, I'm getting the hang of typing with 1/2 inch nails!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Thought about strolling the half block to check the mail, but would hate to stumble in these heels...after a few drinks. Maybe tomorrow!

CD Susan
08-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Hi Lynne, I started out by driving while dressed myself. It is fun to do and is a great confidence builder. It only gets easier from here and soon you will be doing things that you used to only dream about. Congratulations, you are on your way!

Tracii G
08-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow hun you look great! I'd definitly would take a second look and check out the package.
How about a full length pic huh?

Amanda_Robinson
08-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Good for you Lynn !! I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself. Mailbox walks and drives to the gas station have been my only outdoor adventures too. :)

It is funny how we assume that the entire world will stop if someone sees us. :o I have since walked right by other folks on the sidewalk and it was just fine. You look great. Just try relax and enjoy yourself :battingeyelashes:

Let us know about your first trip to that mailbox when you are ready. :)

~Amanda

GINA-CD
08-24-2008, 01:51 AM
So beautiful and driving a big truck... I'd be confused about what to do if I found you in a red light: smile and try to hit on you or smile and drive away before you hit me! LOL

bobbie_1048
08-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Hi Lynne, I started out by driving while dressed myself. It is fun to do and is a great confidence builder. It only gets easier from here and soon you will be doing things that you used to only dream about. Congratulations, you are on your way!

Hi Lynne :) I'm so glad you had such a good time. Pretty soon you'll be stopping for a soda or something, then soon after that it will be "THE MALL" I can tell that you're gonna have some great times ahead. Enjoy them !!!!! :hugs: bobbie p.s. luv the pic, you're gorgeous.

Zenith
08-24-2008, 03:23 AM
I totally understand the giddiness...

:hugs:

Mollyanne
08-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Hi Lynn, From what I have seen of you(in your pics)you hun have nothing to fear except for the fact of being "HIT ON". Should I ever get the chance to "Hit ON "you at a stop light you can bet I would along with many many others. Stunning, absolutely stunning!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

deja true
08-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Whoa!

Hot blonde in a Big Ass Truck. Stopped at a light. Just looked over to give me a quick glance from behind her tinted, rolled up windows. I could just hear country music playing loud from inside her cab. She was nodding her head a little in time with the beat. And a sly little smile came over her lips when I nodded and smiled. :o

But when the light changed, she punched that big 350 and left me standing, after spraying my windshield with gravel from the pavement. Cloud of dust and she was gone...disappeared down the blacktop. :eek:

Jeez! I'm still tingling! :daydreaming:

Was that anybody from here? :<3:

Tina Dixon
08-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Well I would have checked you out girl if I seen you driving, your a looker, but it is a fun going out even for a drive.

Edwina
08-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Fantastic Lynne
By the time I have entered this you will probably be in the mall:D

The first time I went out I didn't turn when the green arrow came on and the a/h behind me hooted so I just waved with my palm up and drove off. :D What could he do? I am blond. No?
Many more happy outings Hon.

:love:

Edwina

DeniseNJ
08-24-2008, 08:47 AM
And your worried Lynne, You better take another look in the mirror, there is 100% woman looking back at you . Your brow line is perfect, eyes ,make-up. PS did you do you own??? If you have good brest forms and great legs you are a total package. You could drive a ARMY tank , yea people would stare but at the beautiful girl in there!!!:thumbsup:

TommiTN
08-24-2008, 08:48 AM
You have absolutely no worries about passing, at least in the looks department! If I had seen you at a stop light while I was in guy mode I prolly would have smiled and given you a big wink! You are a hottie! The girls are right; DWD is just a gateway drug. Soon you'll being doing lots of other activities en femme. There is NO going back!

Empress Lainie
08-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Lynne you are smashingly gorgeous. If I was still a guy I would hit on you a hot new york second. Hmmm I'm Lezzie, maybe I would anyway!!!!

So glad you made that hurdle, the next ones are easier and believe me YOU have nothing to fear.

Sherry-Stephanie
08-24-2008, 11:57 AM
as it is how many accidents will you cause???? LOL

Dang you look great....if I saw you out in a truck I'd say what's a great looking chick like that doing driving a truck??????

You've got nothing to worry about lady....if the rest of the package is like the face you'r home free I think?????

Jilmac
08-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Lynne, The giddiness you experienced is "the pink fog". It is the greatest feeling a person can experience and it keeps getting better. Now that you have been out just driving, you will most certainly want to mingle in public. Since I've been out, (about 9 months), my times as Jill have been pure extacy. :cheer:

renee k
08-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi Lynne,

The heck with the mailbox!! Head for the mall!!

Huggs, Renee

Christine Kelly
08-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Congrats Andrea!

Nothing like a 'dress and drive' to set the soul free!
Especially in a BAT!
Wow!
No wonder you are giddy!
Next time: a little walk somewhere nice. :)

Ana5551
08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
My first venture out was also a drive. I remember how much I was shaking at first, then I loved it so much I stopped and filled up the van. Just that one drive was so liberating.

Rachel Morley
08-24-2008, 07:08 PM
YGG! Well done Lynne! ... it is a great feeling going out isn't it? The thrill is astounding and I think you'll be hooked very soon if you aren't already. Looking like you do (going on your second posting pic) you ARE going to get guys looking at you ... but not for the reasons you might think (they've spotted a crossdresser) I think they are going look at you because they think you're hot! From a distance and in a car, people are totally gonna check you out girl! :)

gennee
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sharing Lynne. You made us all proud.

Gennee

:hugs: