PDA

View Full Version : So much fun!!!

Zenith
08-24-2008, 03:14 AM
Hi Girls.

:yahoo:

I had to share...tonight I took my third series of pictures fully dressed. I got my makeup shade correct and lips better...and I can't believe it...I am really getting close to cute. :heehee: So fun! My best piccies yet by far...

Zenith had to get out so I even walked out in my backyard. First time ever outside. It was night and the breeze up my dress and on my pantyhosed legs...wonderful!!! Will post the piccies tomorrow afternoon...I need to wait for the week to be up since the second set.

Sorry girls, for the "me" centered content on this one. Just so excited...never thought I could ever be even close to beautiful...
:c9:

Angie G
08-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Well Zenith I can't wait for the pics hun. And there's nothing wrong with a me post you excited that's cool you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

Sherry-Stephanie
08-24-2008, 09:22 AM
It's fun making progress and expanding the whole thing....eventually we all more or less want to go full with this and be a girl out and about....I know what your feeling and expeiencing...I'm a little bit ahead of you at this stage since I started in March dressing....

Best

Steph

Andrea's Lynne
08-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Great to hear you sound so happy...and I love ellipses too....they seem to go with my train of thought.

Cannot wait to see the piccies:D

docrobbysherry
08-24-2008, 12:01 PM
I think we can ALL relate to how you're feeling. I certainly do! Thanks for the upbeat post. Now, get those pics up! We're all waiting with baited breath!:)

Jilmac
08-24-2008, 12:05 PM
You're such a lucky girl, I still look like the bride of Frankenstein lol

Zenith
08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
You're such a lucky girl, I still look like the bride of Frankenstein lol

No, no, JiFem911..everyone has aspects of beauty...just find them and maximize... :)

Thanks girls, you are slways so supportive...pics are up...will add more after some posts...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE being Zenith! She wants out so badly...

:GD:

Amy Hepker
08-24-2008, 03:18 PM
You go out and have fun girl, you do look really good and passable, just be careful all the guys be hittin on ya.

gennee
08-24-2008, 07:37 PM
That's OK, Zenith. It gets better and better.

Gennee

:hugs:

bijust4funjax1
08-24-2008, 08:39 PM
i wanna see the pics love

~Bailey