PDA

View Full Version : painted nails is guy mode

foxyjj111
08-24-2008, 09:35 AM
so about a week ago i painted my toes dark red (almost black) for a change of my usual girly colors. then for the hell of it i went out to a bar with very much guy jeans and a plain tee with flip flops on. i could tell some people noticed but no one had a strange look or anything. i am sure it would have been different if they were pink but who knows. i realized tho that people really dont give a damn what you wear. so i left them painted and went to the beach for a run (barefoot) a few days later with a buddy of mine and of course he commented on it. i told him my girlfriend was doing her nails so i painted mine for the hell of it and he didnt say anything. it was rather liberating and although dark toenails in no way implicates me as a crossdresser it makes me wanna see what i can get away with. obviously i would love to dress up totally all the time but cant, so the little things still make me feel good. i am sure my friend would think otherwise of me though if the next time i'm in high heels and a mini skirt.. lol.
anyway after all the rambling i guess i was just happy to say that people care less than what most of us think they do. ...:)