PDA

View Full Version : what would make YOU happy?

susan2010
08-24-2008, 10:00 AM
There seems to be a wide range of people here with different wants and needs.
I'd be happy if I could dress privately whenever I wanted, go to support group meetings dressed, go out to a club with some others sometime, try some make-up, and have a gg SO to help and support all this. That, I feel would be enough for me.
What about you?
Susan1974

gagirl1
08-24-2008, 10:17 AM
almost exactly that, but put a lottery winning in there so i could afford all the pretty things!

Kayla Shadows
08-24-2008, 11:06 AM
That is all I need too Susan...but gagirls answer works for me too :) A red 69 Camaro with black stripes would make me happy today

susan fuller
08-24-2008, 11:09 AM
I have just gotten to go out to meetings and a TG pagent so I am good in that area but a lottery ticket that wins would be good.

docrobbysherry
08-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Just look at my ex! Lol.

I like the, " GG that I could dress with", comment.

Also, I would have loved to have discovered CDing back in my 30's or 40's. Before everything started wrinkling and sagging!:doh:

Otherwise, I'm pretty darn happy now!

Beth-Lock
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM
I am a t-girl who needs a girlfriend to be happy.

gagirl1
08-24-2008, 12:59 PM
A red 69 Camaro with black stripes would make me happy today

make mine a '67, silver with black stripes.

Mariah
08-24-2008, 01:14 PM
be myself A female, I nice home with a 3 door garage single level, a truck, a family car, and a sport car. and a job that I can make enough money to have me living comfy (not worry about money)

but right now. Just living full time in my own apartment.

Mariah

Maria2222
08-24-2008, 01:18 PM
This might seem odd since I'm a totally closeted CD, but I'm completely happy just the way things are. I have a large wardrobe and accessories (even though most of it came from Ebay). I can dress just about whenever I want. My wife is accepting, though not supportive, of my dressing. I'm comfortable with who and what I am. I couldn't ask for more as a CD.
Now, in my other life, there might be a few changes I'd like.

LilSissyStevie
08-24-2008, 01:32 PM
I already have it all, except that I have no desire to go out en femme. I could use one of those cute little Kubota BX2660s with front loader and box scraper though. I'd paint mine pink, of course.:heehee:

samantha_lie
08-24-2008, 01:39 PM
what would make me happy being able to dress when ever and a girl that loves it when I'm dressed.

Toni_Lynn
08-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Oh that's easy .. to finally undergo my transition to becoming what I've always felt myself to be ......

..... a Canadian! :heehee:

Oh -- hmmm -- what else .. oh CD related. Well there's that bootleg set of the Complete Beatles at the BBC .... what --- oh -- CD as in crossdressing not compact disk ....

Okay -- I'll get serious ... I'm really pretty happy as it is, but I would be sooo extra happy if I didn't have to work so hard at looking like a girl. The biggest sadness for me is my heavy whiskers. I wish that I could just go with no makeup and that if someone saw me in a dress or skirt it would register girl, and in a shirt and pants it would register boy.

That would make me happy

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Elizabeth Marie
08-24-2008, 01:47 PM
make mine a '67, silver with black stripes.

Make mine a black '67 Mustang Shelby GT350!

Ásfríðr
08-24-2008, 01:48 PM
say...a little hormone therapy, a handfull of decent musicians to become massively respected with, maybe a little surgery... is that so much to ask for? hmm!? oh and a walk in wardrobe the size of a small palace, a little apartment somewhere in brooklyn NY and all the shoes in the world! again, is that really so much? AND, somebody to love, of course.... god i'm not easy to please am i lol?

Sherry-Stephanie
08-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Me???? nada other than the right 6 numbers to Powerball!!!!

PamelaTX
08-24-2008, 02:02 PM
What would make me happy is to have some of the wonderful experiences that you ladies have talked about on this forum. What fascinates me most about this forum is the stories about your day-to-day experiences. I don't have many of those yet, but I'm hoping that this will gradually change. Eventually I'd love to add some stories of my own.

gagirl1
08-24-2008, 02:25 PM
shmm!? oh and a walk in wardrobe the size of a small palace, a little apartment somewhere in brooklyn NY and all the shoes in the world!

see, that's where the lottery ticket comes in :)

Jolene
08-24-2008, 05:02 PM
I think for me to be able to wear anything I wanted out and about without having to wear makeup and a wig. Just to wear my clothes as I please.
Jolene :)

Tina Dixon
08-24-2008, 05:53 PM
If my wife was part of my crossdressing I think all other wants and needs would be solved.

Karren H
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey... I'm happy the way things are... be happier if my friggin luggage were here at the hotel!! Makes it really hard to dress up!! hahaha

Melanie R
08-24-2008, 06:34 PM
I have just gotten to go out to meetings and a TG pagent so I am good in that area but a lottery ticket that wins would be good.

Susan,

Peggy and I were so happy you and your SO were able to make it to the TG Pageant last night. Sorry most of our time had to be spent in the judging of the contest and wished more time could of been spent with you and your wife. We hope you had a great time. I am putting together an edited video of last night that I will post on You Tube. We were pleased that Leslie Anne was name runner up for the pageant.

Melanie

Melanie R
08-24-2008, 06:39 PM
What would make me happy is to have some of the wonderful experiences that you ladies have talked about on this forum. What fascinates me most about this forum is the stories about your day-to-day experiences. I don't have many of those yet, but I'm hoping that this will gradually change. Eventually I'd love to add some stories of my own.

Pamela, I think of the beautiful experience I had last night at our Houston TG Pageant. Our friends, Karen (CD) and wife were so anxious to tell me about their unique experience. Karen decided to out herself with their next door neighbor and wife last week. The man was so thrilled that Karen had shared with them that he personally made both of them a beautiful arm corsage of genuine flowers (orchids) for both to wear to the pageant. Thy both so beautiful in their dresses with the corsage on their arms. Life can be so wonderful!

Melanie

Angie G
08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
My wife in tune with some night time dressing fun. I've got pretty much all the rest.:hugs:
Angie

gennee
08-24-2008, 07:22 PM
I go out dressed quite a bit. My wife and son know and accept it. A few million bucks would be nice. So would a '69 Roadrunner (orange). :D
Outside of that I'm very happy and content.

Gennee:):)

Shannen
08-24-2008, 07:38 PM
nothing like asking a simple question...

what would make me happy? I've found that you can only choose to be happy. I've already had more happy experiences cd related than I ever expected.

on the transportation theme... a corvette!

:hugs:

meg_dc_00
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Finding an accepting and understanding girlfriend would make me happy. Finding a girl who actually liked my feminine side would be euphoric.

michellebesweet
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
I just would love the time to dress more and get out more. I find work and other commitments are taking my time up, but those things have to get done. I would love to just have the time and freedom to enjoy dressing and getting out more.

SexyLatexSamantha
08-24-2008, 09:17 PM
What would make me happy?

If I could dress anywhere, any time I want. If society would just let crossdressers dress without any problems.

Oh, winning the lottery would be great too. :D

justmetoo
08-24-2008, 11:01 PM
I agree with Samantha. If I could wear whatever clothes I want when I want without attracting unwanted attention (and if I could readily find clothes that fit right!).

marny
08-24-2008, 11:38 PM
3 inch heels and real (SORT OF )hormone induced boobs

Jocelyn Quivers
08-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Being able to eat and drink 14,000 calories of greasey, sugary, fattening food and sodas a day and not gain any weight.

crusadergirl
08-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Having a loving Girl friend and getting to dress more often. And maybe just having more fun in life.

tanya3
08-25-2008, 06:05 AM
What would make me happy is having more clothes ( I guess thats were the lottery ticket comes in ) also maybe some more time to dress and I think I would prefer a ' 67 Camaro only blue . Oh yea my wife is the BEST!!!!!:thumbsup:

Stormgirl
08-25-2008, 06:12 AM
If I could just restart life again and forget these painful memories.

gagirl1
08-25-2008, 06:14 AM
If I could just restart life again and forget these painful memories.

oh that's a good one.

Tina B.
08-25-2008, 07:41 AM
What would make me happy, is if my SO would just return my jewlery when she borrows it, rather than stick in with hers, and make me go looking for it when I want to wear it.
Tina B.

Samantha43
08-25-2008, 08:09 AM
I am happy with where I am. I have a wonderful family, great friends and everything I need.

karynspanties
08-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Being able to wear what I want and not be chastized for it. Ie: wearing a cami under my shirt and having strap outlines visible and no one caring or commenting. Same with a little bit of lace from my panties showing above my waistband etc.......winning the Mega Millions would be cool too...........

kateyliz
08-25-2008, 02:54 PM
To have my beard stop growing would make both sides of me happy. Hugs, Kathy

cdmindymi
08-25-2008, 03:10 PM
What would make me happy? My life is what it is. If i had a wish, it would be to have a one week vacation with of the girls here in a very, very nice CD friendly resort. Free for all of us. Of couse the town, would have to have more shoes truck in by the third day. :daydreaming:

Deidra Cowen
08-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Lose 30 pounds and I would be pretty dang happy!!! seriously! Other than that when I read some others wishlist it strikes me that I do have it made being a single Tgirl living in a liberal city like Atlanta where I can run around enfemme with little to no troubles.

Just would like to get back down to my super tgirl fighting weight! Really helps on the dressing and you can wear so much more stuff that way too that looks good.

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I would be very happy is I could keep to my diet. :love:

Diane Elizabeth
08-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I would love most of what everyone has listed to make them happy. However, I know that my real happiness lies in finding myself and knowing who I am and be able to live with it peacefully. Being undazed and unconfused about life. that would work for me (I think). dylen cd

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
I consider myself pretty happy. I have a loving wife who supports my CDing. Taking baby steps going out dressed and been happier lately since I finally accepted and expressing my feminine side. I have a nice house in the Philly area,the family townhouse in NJ with a clubhouse that has a pool and just bought a brand new 2008 Explorer.

Outside of that,hitting the powerball and just win enough so I can retire early and pay off the truck and mortgage. I'm not greedy.

Felicity :)

Joy Carter
08-25-2008, 05:20 PM
What would make me happy ? To have my wife accept and at times take part in my dressing. She let's me do pretty much as I want. Just not around her. We are a pretty much a happy couple. I took a chance just going as far as I have gone. I'd be happy with enough money to finish the house, like we planed. And to be able to fully retire.

lisa_vin
08-25-2008, 06:42 PM
There seems to be a wide range of people here with different wants and needs.
I'd be happy if I could dress privately whenever I wanted, go to support group meetings dressed, go out to a club with some others sometime, try some make-up, and have a gg SO to help and support all this. That, I feel would be enough for me.
What about you?
Susan1974

Hi Susan! I agree with everything you say except I really don't feel the need to be dressed to go out unless, like you said, to support meetings or maybe one of those planned annual get-togethers like that one in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Being with a large group like that might be all right for me. Here's a link to that event if you don't already know about it:

http://www.femmegetaway.com/

Hugs,
Lisa

charlie
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Hey, I have the 65 Shelby Mustang, the 72 XKE and all the toys. I would like a SO that is accepting and supportive however. Also, a face that does not make me look like an obvious man in a dress whenever I go out. Did anyone ever answer the question about where one can get a makeover in Phoenix Arizona?

jennifer24
08-25-2008, 07:07 PM
To live 24-7 in femme becuase that`s what makes me happy and that`s what feel, always thought I should have been born a woman. Would like to go all the way, surgey and all, guess that`s where winning the lottery or something comes in. Then maybe a house and a piece of land in the country somewhere.
JENN:)

vivianann
08-26-2008, 01:36 AM
To live full time as a woman, and a hemi challenger.

Chari
08-26-2008, 08:06 AM
I try to enjoy every moment of this life, but would be happier if family, friends, and all of society would be accepting to alternate life styles. As for my wheels, it is always fun driving the Porsche 911, especially in a very short skirt!

paulaluvssz8
08-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Well here it goes. What would make me happy? Hummmmm.... Well I guess that being able to wear panties whenever I want without any problems from the wife. To have her to want to get involved in my CDing just at night from time to time.(around the bedroom) Just to have her be open minded for things outside of her conservative ideas. That would probably make me happy. I will throw this fantasy in. To be a real female for a 24 hour day.....:daydreaming: That would be awesome.

janelle
08-26-2008, 06:39 PM
There are many thing but the 2 most important would be for my fairy godmother to zap the weight off so my #1 reason would be fulfilled, She would change me over completly or at least see that I had enough money for it. I really want to go all the way as sone aw I can, but it doesn't look good right now. Thats my dream wish or what ever you wish to call it.
Hugs everyone,
Janelle

KateSpade83
08-26-2008, 09:56 PM
I want a good permanent engineering job and be good at what I do, so maybe I can make $100,000 / year. A big Lottoe win is a dream too, but mostly unattainable. Then it'd be nice to have a pretty wife who accepts me and can fit in my clothes!

Glenda
08-27-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm already out to family and friends and dress whenever I choose. Some months (or maybe most) I spend at least 50% of my leisure time as Glenda and live a fairly active life. I have not attempted to dress at work though. What would make me happy is to be able to expand my dressing to the workplace. I would not choose to dress every day, but it would be so nice to be able to put on make-up and a nice outfit at work as well as after work.

Joanne f
08-27-2008, 06:34 AM
To have been a female

joanne :fairy2:

Jaimee
09-01-2008, 08:53 AM
To buy my wife clothes and jewelry and be able to wear them too.:daydreaming:

Jaimee

Cary
09-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Having a loving Girl friend and getting to dress more often. And maybe just having more fun in life.

I agree...oh and enough funds to keep things going.:)

Veronica Lacey
09-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I am fortuante enough to have a wife who knows I dress; even if she is not on board she accepts it enough not to make my life miserable about it. Life is pretty good in this way.

Having said that...what is wrong with a polite "Make-Me-Happy" wishlist?

#1 - she would help me shop for such clothing
#2 - there would be great places to shop without any tension (being male)
#3 - quality Canadian websites that offer clothing suitable to the CD lifestyle

Karen C
09-02-2008, 07:58 PM
finding someone to love and trust .
love is easy
trust is hard .

Tina B.
09-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Today I went through a bunch of old video tapes of me dressing, what would really make me happy is having that skinny little girl back, that I was back then, and all those cute outfits, I could wear back then. But I guess asking to take back 15 years might be asking for to much, besides I wouldn't want to go through the head trips from them days again!
Tina B.

kymmieLorain
09-02-2008, 08:49 PM
One thing that would make me very happy is my ribs to heal( right now recovering from 4 broken ribs) That would let me sleep in my own bed, and beable to sleep in lingerie again. sleeping in the lazyboy sucks.

Kymmie

Nicole Erin
09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
If I could re-do life from about 1985 to 1995. I was about age 11 to 21.

I would embrace my femme side instead of ignore or fear it.
I would have admitted to myself back then that I enjoyed wussy music like Exposé or Madonna. I wouldn't have worried about getting laid so much and wouldn't have dated the nasty women that I did.

For the car, I would like a Yugo with the frame rusted out and the engine throwing blue smoke. Something that I have to push start each morning.
Hopefully it would also have springs sticking thru the seat right where my "boys" are. It would also reak heavily of alcohol vomit from previous owner. that is my dream car.

Claire3
09-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Happy as i am,dress when i want too in whatever i fancy:)

Sarah Doepner
09-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I want my wife to get through cancer and be healthy once again. I want my children to be successful and on their own. I want to win a sizeable portion of the lottery and I'll probably need to get a couple of the basic laws of physics and time altered. It would be nice to have someone buy my scripts and produce the movies I've written. I'd like to be a bit shorter, thinner and looking less like a man in a dress when I do get en femme.
If I can't get that, can we at least get Karen's luggage to the hotel? That would make me happy too.

Katie Lynn cd
09-04-2008, 09:20 AM
If my wife were more accepting. That would be the ultimate. Sometimes I really hate doing this alone.

shauna 9
09-04-2008, 11:57 PM
make me happy ? able to turn the clock back to March before I lost my lovely wife. Who was very supportive of my dressing. A big part of me went with her. I wish I could find somebody as supportive as she was!!!!