PDA

View Full Version : My almost open the closet for good

Raychel
08-24-2008, 12:55 PM
WOW:eek::eek:

Just had an extremely close call here. My wife knows that I like to play dressup. She has told me that she never wishes to see me as Raychel.

On Sunday afternoons she always takes the kids to her mothers house then goes shopping. This gives me ample time to dress and just be myself for the afternoon. She ALWAYS calls before she returns home to give me time to get back to drab.

Well today she told me that she was going to go downtown to get some milk, return with it, then go to her mothers. No problem. I have some things to do anyway. She goes and comes back. Then she is off again. I get a few more things done, go up and take a shower. Then get dressed up for the afternoon. Now it has been about 2 hours since she left. I figure all is safe, The only thing that could happen is someone could come to visit, VERY RARE. or our oldest son could come home. Again VERY RARE on a Sunday afternoon.

Sitting in my office looking over the forum all dressed up, air conditioner running, door locked, All is safe, just enjoying some nice quiet Raychel time.

Then I here the laundry room door open. :censor::censor: Maybe it just wasn't closed tight. :praying: Then I here the back door close to the house. :censor: I am no alone in the house anymore.

I slowly and quietly start getting changed back to drab. Dress off. Open closet start to take out breast forms, the the office door starts to open. :eek::eek: I quickly put my foot in front of it. My wife is looking for some foot cream for our son. I tell her just a minute, close the door and finish getting changed. Bring her the cream. Trembling just a bit. Now both of our younger sons are in the house as well as my wife. That would have been the end of all the hiding for sure. If she had actually opened the door and seen me. I can only imagine the look on her face. :confused2:

She said that I didn't have to change, I could have just passed the cream around the door. But what would have the kids thought. And what would she have thought.

Now she says that she is gone to her mothers and WILL call before she comes home. Here is hoping.

Thanks for listening
Raychel

Shelly Preston
08-24-2008, 01:03 PM
The good thing is you wife was trying to be understanding about what happened and she is trying to give you the time you need

I am not sure how the kids would have reacted ?

Sandra Dunn
08-24-2008, 03:40 PM
My daughter finally realized that I was TG about a year ago. I have been wearing womens clothing for some time, long enough that she didn't reconnise what I was wearing. I did wear the gender neutreul styles like jeans and such. My shoes were womens with a masculine touch and very low heels. When it clicked in her brain I mentioned all those things in the past and she was still surprized. Try buying some gender neutreul clothes and wear it and see what the reaction with the kids are, I'm sure your wife will notice before they will. Try and get her to go along with it and see if they do notice anything. If they don't reconize it then you'll be able to go knowing in your mind you are dressed as a women in discuise.
HUGS Sandra

DAVIDA
08-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Close call, huh Raychel? Well, it sounds like she was kind of expecting you to be dressed anyway. I think that the phone call is to keep you from :censor: on yourself.

Raychel
08-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Not real sure weather she was expecting that or not. I would guess not, where she had the kids with her. But she was not all that surprised that I couldn't come out of my office right then either. And kinda giggled when she said that she was leaving again and she would call before she came home this time.

We both got a bit of a laugh about it.

Tina Dixon
08-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Interesting, she lets you play dress up but don't want know part in it, but seems like maybe she would like a peak maybe? Might be some thing there!

Alice B
08-24-2008, 06:15 PM
At least she is showing that she is understanding and starting to show a greater degree of acceptance. Be sure to thank her for that.

Raychel
08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
She is understanding, and very considerate about making time for me. But over the lkast couple of weeks she has seemed to be pretty cold about all of it. Now todays events have me VERY confused.

But I guess that is one of the things that I love about her. She always keeps you guessing.

Angie G
08-24-2008, 07:19 PM
I lost count of the times I almost got busted more then once by my son once by my Mother And I don't even know how many times by my wife. some times I miss the danger. Mom gone some 16 years kids are out of the house And the wife knows.:hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
08-25-2008, 05:08 AM
That was a close call Raychel! Knowing she had the kids with her, I'm surprised she didn't call. Sounds to me like she expected that you would be dressed when she tried to open the door. You did the right thing by changing quickly, no sense letting her see you without discussing it first. It didn't sound like she was upset in any way, so I guess no harm done. :)

The risk factor does suck though, doesn't it?! I too, know that heart in mouth feeling, and having to change clothes in three seconds flat! :eek:

Raychel
08-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Thanks for all your comments,:hugs:

When we went to bed, I did tell her thank you for not totally freeking out earlier. She said what are you talking about, I said you know. She said it was no big deal, she didn't see anything. I said that it was real close. She seemd totally unfazed about it.

So maybe she was expecting it. And maybe she did want to catch me. :heehee:
I guess the only thing that really concerns me is that she had the kids in the house with her. :thumbsdn:

Anyway alll went well. No real rush getting changed, she knew I was dressed and it would take me a minute to get ready to come out to the world.

:love::love: