PDA

View Full Version : Fem day

sexyclairex
08-24-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm new to this sort of thing, what should i do to have an awesome day, im open to anything

Karren H
08-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome..... personally I love get dressed up enfemme and go to the mall shopping!!! But everyone is different what they like to do best....

Jenna Lynne
08-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Karren is among our less inhibited sisters. If you're not quite ready for that step (I certainly wasn't when I was new):

Plan some alone time. Whatever you need to do to achieve that.

Ahead of time, make up a shopping list and make sure you have everything you'll need. Such as nail polish remover! There would be few predicaments more annoying to the shy crossdresser than suddenly discovering that you have no way to get the polish off.

Do some research on applying makeup (and on beard cover). Buy some shoes that fit.

Everything else is icing on the cake, I guess.

***Jenna Lynne***

Lucypink
08-25-2008, 12:16 AM
The fun starts with planinng, the undies, the top and bottom or the dress, the bath and the make up, Uhh the make up I just love it. Then dressing step by step and enjoying each one of them. It is like an art for me, when I look at the mirror all done and ready to go out it is Great!!!
If you are not going out yet, do not worry just take your time, relax and enjoy it all.
And keep reading in here you will learn a lot from all the great ladies in here.... Kisses Lucy.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-25-2008, 01:01 AM
From my experience when I came out of the closet to a family member, the most enjoyable thing was that very first large shopping trip where I felt like it was my very first Christmas and I spent way too much money on clothes.

CrossKimmy
08-25-2008, 03:41 AM
The fun starts with planinng, the undies, the top and bottom or the dress, the bath and the make up, Uhh the make up I just love it. Then dressing step by step and enjoying each one of them. It is like an art for me, when I look at the mirror all done and ready to go out it is Great!!!
If you are not going out yet, do not worry just take your time, relax and enjoy it all.
And keep reading in here you will learn a lot from all the great ladies in here.... Kisses Lucy.

I'm going to have to agree with lucy here

the step by step is getting ready is half the thrill!

I love getting my clothes all ready on the bed after I get out of a shower or bath (depends how much time I have) then drying up in a nice soft bath robe or wrapping the towell around my chest and hair

then going over to the bed where my outfit is laid out and putting on piece by piece, panties first, then my bra and whatever

:daydreaming:

tamarav
08-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Like Karren, I get out virtually every day and I love it! Being able to blend into society or at least feel like you are is the greatest feeling and all the preparation time and thinking aobut it never quit lives up to the actual time spent amongst others.

Making sure that you document the outfits and the hair and makeup is important to me, so that I can use them in the future to know what not to wear again.

Just have fun, develop your own interpretation of what it is and go for it.

Your sis,

Tami

docrobbysherry
08-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Give yourself plenty of time to experiment and try on different things and different looks.

If u dress like I do, you'll end up with clothes, shoes, and under things strewn all over the master bath and bedroom.
And don't forget to take pictures of your best looks! That'll help u pick out your favorite pieces and to do it better NEXT time!

And always remember, it's supposed to be FUN!:)

Chari
08-25-2008, 02:28 PM
What ever you do, always be comfortable in what you wear and more important - in who you are! Smile and enjoy every moment of life!

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Do what you feel you want to do.

If you want to go out dressed,go for it.

If you want to just do what I'm doing today,have a femme day just at home,go for it.

Just enjoy being dressed femme.

Felicity :)

sexyclairex
08-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Well these all sound amazing but more specifically wat r some femme things to do when at home to make me feel sexy and feminine.

Deanna2
08-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm new to this sort of thing, what should i do to have an awesome day, im open to anything

Get out of bed and into a cami/panty set.

Jenna Lynne
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Well these all sound amazing but more specifically wat r some femme things to do when at home to make me feel sexy and feminine.
Body movements, for me, are a big part of how I feel.

Practice walking in heels, and allow your hips to sway gently.

Let your shoulders relax back. My personal mantra for this is, "Hold your titties out." Just keep 'em up as if you wanted guys to notice them! This will alter your stance.

When walking, turn your wrists out slightly.

A full-length mirror is super-nice. If you have a few different outfits, give yourself a fashion show!

Wrap a curl of hair around one finger.

Putting on nail polish can be very sexy, if you have the nails for it.

Hope this helps!

***Jenna Lynne***

Jonelle
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM
i say go nuts with the makeup... its so much fun to see how you can transform your face to however you desire

sexyclairex
08-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I plan to go nuts wen i have an oppurtunity, a few things are there any activities around the house to do to make urself feel amazing, and i dont have a wig but my hair is down to my ear is there an easy way to make my hair look girly