PDA

View Full Version : Going Femme All Day Today

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi ladies. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very busy with friends so I couldn't let Felicity out at all. Last night I slept femme again and enjoyed it. Today,I decided to take off and since my wife started a new job today, I'm going femme all day and have some "girl" time. I had to do a quick errand in my town and since I know alot people, I had to to do a quick change back to guy mode.Did the errand and then took a shower and shaved under my arms,chest and legs. I then applied make up which is the first time I used since I started CDing. I can't believe how good I look with the make up on.Right now I wearing my blonde wig,my Sonoma tank top and Unionbay short shorts and just enjoying the afternoon being femme. Right now my friend's nephew who is our landscaper is outside doing my lawn and bushes,but he thinks I'm at work,so I'm trying to keep low till he leaves.Later on,I'm going to make homemade stir fry.I always loved to cook(I know, a feminine trait,LOL)and I especially love to cook when dressed femme. I would like to post a picture,but my wife isn't here and I still have to figure how to re size it so I can post it here.Anyway, I just wanted to share this with all of you.Its great to be femme for a day.

Felicity :)

tracigirl_tv
08-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Glad you are having yourself a good day, Felicity. I'm sure the stirfry will be awesome *smile*

Hmmmm, the young landscaper is working outside and the pretty lady is in the kitchen. Now how many "letters to Penthouse" started just that way? *giggle* Remember them? Or am I dating myself....

:)

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Traci!
I just sent you an email. Don't worry about little mistake.

I remember those letters to Penthouse forum. I always liked the ones where the pretty woman seduced the guy.

Tina Dixon
08-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Sounds like a fun day but why not a skirt instead of shorts?

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 04:32 PM

I'll probably change into my dresser sleeveless top and a skirt for dinner. I was just in the mood for my girl short shorts today.

Deanna2
08-25-2008, 05:29 PM

My fun days always involve mini skirts.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I love minis. They always show off my nice long legs,

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Just want to say it was a great day. It was great being femme almost the whole day. After 11PM, I went back to guy mode to go to the local bar a block from my house. One of my best friends was working tonight and I like to go and see him. Closed the place down and now I'm back home,dressed in my femme sleep wear and wig. It felt great to really express my fem side for such a long time. Have a good night and talk to you all later.

BTW Tina, I did get in my skirt and other top for dinner. Click on my profile and check out the picture.

Chari
08-26-2008, 07:54 AM
I know what you mean having a great day (for me too) when dressed up in feminine clothes and makeup! I try to keep my makeup light and natural looking. Even cooking, cleaning, etc has become almost fun to do! LOL After doing those household chores, usually in shorts and tank top, I change into a cute dress or skirt with a real femme top and heels! Of course I'm wearing all the usual sexy lingerie with everything. It is sooo relaxing!

Angie G
08-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Yes it is great to dress all day. I'll be taking some vacation days One at a time just for that. :hugs:
Angie

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks everyone for the support. It was a great day yesterday. Right now I'm in my mint green cami tank and white short shorts and in a few hours have to go back to guy mode and get ready for work.Oh well,what can you do?