PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

Stephenie
05-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Did most of the laundry this weekend. Folding clothes can be very theraputic and warm clothes on a cold wet day can be very comforting. Wife likes that I help around house but would not be happy knowing how feminite I feel when doing it. Would be nice it a skirt feeling the hot air coming out of the dryer in the cold utility room but not likely to happen with the way she feels about CD. Happy with small things for now.

Stephenie

DonnaT
05-23-2005, 06:43 PM
I do the laundry in our house. I don't find it a particularly feminine chore, however, not even when in my maid's uniform.

Katrina
05-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Donna, you do realize that VA has a law against not wearing a French maids outfit while doing laundry, right? I would hate to have to turn you in to the lingerie police... :D

Like2BAspen
05-23-2005, 07:01 PM
katrina you ar such a wise _ss you rule the comedy scene here

Tiffy
05-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I have always washed the clothes here. I find that I like it and am more studious about it than my wife is.

Kisses, April

Bernadina
05-23-2005, 07:41 PM
I do the laundry in our house too. That way I have a fighting chance of getting my own panties back afterwards.

CharleneCD
05-23-2005, 08:06 PM
It's not just the laundry Im better at most housework than my wife is. laundry is very important to me though in that my collection of delicates is still not large yet. Since I hav'nt worn a set of mens jockies since my wife bought me my first set of panties 2 1/2 weeks ago, I run out quick. in fact laundry time tonight. No maid uniform yet but Bunny says soon.

Wenda
05-23-2005, 08:21 PM
I have always done my own washing and ironing. I have guests wonder about the ironing board I have permanently set up in my bedroom. not a femme thing, just the way things have always been. wenda.

Bunny "GG"
05-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Charlene,
I read that, just remember who taught you to do the housework and laundry..Now I pretend you do it better, so that I can slack and only sort into piles and fold, leaving with the loading and unloading parts...... :p
Truely ladies, I don't know where charlene would be without me.... ;)
:bunny: Bunny "GG"

Tamara Croft
05-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Charlene,
I read that, just remember who taught you to do the housework and laundry..Now I pretend you do it better, so that I can slack and only sort into piles and fold, leaving with the loading and unloading parts...... :p
Truely ladies, I don't know where charlene would be without me.... ;)
:bunny: Bunny "GG"
LMAO.... I hear that word.... *touche* it's a bit like reverse psychology... I've been doing it to Tammy for ages.... then a couple of days ago she said to me 'I know what you do... I just give in because I love you* hehe... the mind boggles :devious:

Wendy me
05-23-2005, 09:16 PM
i do all the wash at our house,....cooking ....cleaning.....i tell my wife i am the house wife..........

Tamara Croft
05-23-2005, 09:37 PM
i do all the wash at our house,....cooking ....cleaning.....i tell my wife i am the house wife..........
WOW.... do you want to clean my house??? I'll provide the maids outfit :D Oh and the lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway, landing, 3 bedrooms and bathroom want re-decorating.... oh and the grass could do with cutting :p

Tristen Cox
05-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Watch out Wendy, she likes to keep her maids locked in the closet. Sometimes without food. Sometimes without 'apparel' :eek:

Tamara Croft
05-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Watch out Wendy, she likes to keep her maids locked in the closet. Sometimes without food. Sometimes without 'apparel' :eek:
Shhh you!!! or I'll lock you back in there again!!!!!!

I said that out loud again didn't I :p

Wendy me
05-23-2005, 09:44 PM
WOW.... do you want to clean my house??? I'll provide the maids outfit :D Oh and the lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway, landing, 3 bedrooms and bathroom want re-decorating.... oh and the grass could do with cutting :p

shure just bring your house over here......... :p

RhondaLynn
05-24-2005, 05:32 AM
I've always loved to do the wash and work around the house as Rhonda. In the past, the chances have been few and short-lived, but my gg and I have had a parting of sorts in the last month or two, and I've had all the personal time I could ever ask for lately. I love to do the wash - seeing my lingerie come out of the dryer soft & warm, folding and sorting it, is so nice. I get a calm pleasant sensation from handling & admiring the items, and it helps me do a mental inventory of what I have and what I would like to have. I usually end up in a department store's lingerie dept. after a good day of doing clothes and working aournd the house in a skirt & hose.
In the past when Rhonda had to stand down for one reason or another, the guy would always pick up a few things for her, and many times she'd forget about them, not finding them for months. There's nothing quite as pleasant as finding an adorable skirt or blouse somewhere that I've never tried on - it's a never-ending pleasure-hunt!
As far as light work around the house- sweeping, washing dishes, cooking, doing laundry - slipping into a nice comfortable skirt & hose, with a shirt or blouse w/ a bra & waterforms (my favorite - I love the feel and texture of them) feels so totally comfortable for me, i don't believe i could do it any other way.

sarah
05-24-2005, 06:29 AM
I have always done the washing and ironing in our house its definately relaxing and gives me a chance to do one of the girly things i like ..i also look after the cleaning although my daughters say i am a clean freak and they would prefer i didnt...I do it because i love it and could quite easily stay home and be a housewife...

Tia
05-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Nice to see that I'm not the only one who does these things(like I would have even thought so :) ).

I must admit that I'm not fond of cleaning and washing laundry, but I some how I like about the idea of taking care of the house. Ok, I leave cooking to my girlfriend, because my requirements for food and skills for making it aren't even compareable with my girlfriend.

And of course, washing her clothes gave me earlier an opportunity to be "in touch" with them. (Hmm, this sounds perv... :p ).

jjjjohanne
05-24-2005, 12:18 PM
I do the laundry in our house. My wife doesn't like folding. I don't mind. One time while doing laundry, I told her, "If I do this, I ought to be free to wear what I want of it." Then I put on her panties. That was the only time that she ever liked the way I looked en femme. She liked my masculinity in them, not any femininity. That was ok by me. Those purple things are long gone now... How I miss them!