PDA

View Full Version : Why am I Preoccupied...

Corsetted Nikki
08-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Hello Girls,

Why is it that I am preoccupied with the stuff I don't have? I have collected corsets, stockings, a girdle, high heels, butt and hip shaping pads--all sorts of fun stuff.

Yet here I find myself, constantly looking at breast forms. It seems as soon as I pick something up, the obsessiveness goes away and I just choose to wear it when I do. But if I don't have it, I constantly think about having it.

It's to the point that I buy something just so I stop waisting time obsessing over it. I would have already bought these except that I have spent more than my femme allowance this month. I suspect as soon as I buy breast forms, I'll be here looking at bras, wigs or make up.

Do you ladies have this problem?

sterling12
08-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Seems obvious, you are trying to complete yourself at a Gurl/Girl. It's a task that you will probably always be doing, as perfection is unobtainable, but always tantalizingly close.

Wait until you get into the makeup and wigs stage, you can make infinite choices and there is no absolutely right one! Have fun, and try to not completely blow the budget.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Melinda G
08-25-2008, 10:28 PM
It's called Obsessive Compulsive behavior! And yeah, I'm obsessed with ankle strap heels. Can't stop buying them. :D

docrobbysherry
08-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I have 3 or 4 black dresses that r almost exactly alike! And another dozen+ black dresses that r slightly different. I just thot they were all so cute when I bought them. And didn't remember I had so many! And dozens more black tops and skirts! Many duplicates also.

To top it off, I've found that black is the worst color for my pics! ( See avatar).

Now, I just don't buy black anything, period! But, it's a little like locking the barn after selling the horse.:sad:

Karren H
08-26-2008, 03:48 AM
I can't stay out of the makeup isles... or Ulta... like I need 14 mascaras? 40+ eye shadows.... all diffenert colors though... 30 lipsticks.....

of coarse I do!!! hahaha

paulaluvssz8
08-26-2008, 09:03 AM
OCB..lol that is what my wife says about me. She doesn't accept my CDing beacuse the fact that everything I do I go all out with it. She is afraid that I will want to be a woman someday. I don't think so, cause I love the man stuff I do and the man that I am. I thinks she has a good thing going. A man who loves to play dress up and a man who can fix her car, home, anything she needs. Can't figure it out myself...:D

Angie G
08-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Somewhat I thing it called Being a material girl hun. I've pretty much gotten over that. I guess it's part of he Pink Fog thing. :hugs:
Angie