PDA

View Full Version : Planning on going ot tomorrow

Juliemckay
08-26-2008, 08:30 AM
I have the chance to spend the entire day en femme tomorrow. I don't feel like just sitting around the house (I have to work in the morning, I get to work from home). My first time out, I didn't think about it, I just did it. This time I'm planning it and, to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. I'm unsure of where to go. I found a couple of CD friendly clubs near by, but I'm not much of a club person. I may want to just go to the mall and do a bit of shopping but I want to do something else. I have found a CD friendly resturant, but it's in a very conservative part of town.

Any other ideas?

Sally2005
08-26-2008, 09:23 AM
I can't tell you what to do, but what I did my first couple times.
I went for a walk through a busy downtown outside market area. I window shopped and seemed to blend in with the crowd. It was enjoyable. I also went to value village to buy used clothes. For a few bucks I found a biking outfit so now once in a while I go for a bike ride in the park. The only part I have problems with is talking to people so I tend to avoid those situations, but it may come with practice. Also, I walked through a busy mall a few times without any problems.

Juliemckay
08-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I might just end up going to the mall, stop for a bite of lunch and go see a movie.

Shannen
08-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Is there a park nearby? I always enjoy spending time in the outdoors, and you can get some great photo's!

:hugs:

Cathytg
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
The mall would work just fine.

Where would you go if in drab? It would be neat to go somewhere that you would have gone in drab to accomplish some kind of errand. It will make it feel like any other day except that you are dressed.

Michelle Charles
08-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Go do some shopping, any nice 2nd hand stores there? I'm sure you need some groceries or a few things from the drug store

Michelle

Angie G
08-27-2008, 12:25 AM
A walk in the part shopping at the mall a nice lunch a movie. Make a day of it hun. :hugs:
Angie