PDA

View Full Version : Thrill Factor

paulaluvssz8
08-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi, all it has been some time since I have had the time to get on here and just say HI>>> well anyway, a thougth just ran past me and I want to see how many agree.

I just love the thrill that I get when it comes to CDing. Or anything to do with it. I find it a major thrill when I go shopping for FEMM clothing no matter what it is. Make up or wigs. Just anything to do with it. I can't really explain what I mean but the whole going against the grain and the stares that we get while browsing through the ladies clothes at the local retail store from other shoppers. And the standing in the check out line with your new bra and pantie sets. And the women smiling while the men act as if they don't see what you have. The thrill is what gets me.

Is it the thrill factor for you? or what is it that causes us to love this side of us?

Angie G
08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
When I in the woman's clothing department I don't even notice if I being looked at funny I just shop and don't care if they think it for me. I guess I'v just been there to meny time to wonder if they are looking at me.:hugs:
Angie

TommiTN
08-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I also like the thrill; it puts spice in my otherwise mundane life. But I also have a feeling of well-being when I'm dressed, as if it is a completely natural state of existence for me, a male, to be made up and dressed as a female.

docrobbysherry
08-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't shop in dept. stores any more. I used to be very paranoid when I started dressing, and did! I also used to feel that thrill u mentioned back then.
I now shop thrift stores regularly, and have gotten quite confortable doing that. Even had a long chat with a lady last week, about specials at some other shops! It was while we were both looking at things on the same dress rack! I'm pretty sure she thot I was shopping for a woman family member, but we didn't discuss it.

I thot afterward, how comfortable I've become shopping for ladies clothes! I guess about 10 years of shopping will do that!:heehee:

shannonsilk
08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
I used to wonder the same thing. I would say that going against the grain is as good a reason as any. I kind of miss that feeling, i don't get it much anymore.

Deanna2
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
When I'm shopping I'm too busy to notice other people noticing me.

I love shopping so, yes, I do get a thrill out of it.

FeliciaRivers
08-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I've only tried once... Nobody saw me take the shirt from the rack... I decided to go through the auto teller and I hid the article under a guy's shirt that I was buying only for the sake of hiding the woman's shirt. It worked, no one noticed. Of course, it went wrong. I got to the auto teller and noticed that there was no price tag on the shirt, which meant I would have to go through an actual clerk. I didn't want to, so I quickly tossed the shirt beside the check-out and bought the other one. I don't know if anyone was looking... I tried not to watch them, but I am pretty sure the people behind me saw.

I don't know if thrill is the word... but it was very intense.

CD Susan
08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
I don't shop in dept. stores any more. I used to be very paranoid when I started dressing, and did! I also used to feel that thrill u mentioned back then.
I now shop thrift stores regularly, and have gotten quite confortable doing that. Even had a long chat with a lady last week, about specials at some other shops! It was while we were both looking at things on the same dress rack! I'm pretty sure she thot I was shopping for a woman family member, but we didn't discuss it.

I thot afterward, how comfortable I've become shopping for ladies clothes! I guess about 10 years of shopping will do that!:heehee:

I too prefer to shop the thrift stores. I have been doing it for 40 yesrs and am very comfortable doing this. I do not notice or care if I am being watched by other shoppers. I use the changing rooms and buy whatever I want.

Kate Simmons
08-27-2008, 07:30 AM
I dunno Hon. Some folks thrive on living on the edge. I just enjoy being myself.:)

AliciaWeb
08-27-2008, 07:45 AM
I so seldom get the chance to go out dressed that it is still a thrill. Shopping in drab is so mundane now I don't even notice any interest from other shoppers or feel anything other than satisfaction at finding what I want.