PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is there something in the air

DeniseNJ
08-26-2008, 03:26 PM
As with many of us, our Feminine side will never leave us. To the girls that live 24/7 fem... I tip my lipstick tube to you. I know if many CD's that could dress as they want we would wear more feminine clothes and accessories more often. I read alot and hear that some more mature crossdressers say that with age we loose testosterone and that is replaced with estrogen. I truely believe that , I wish that happened when I was 20:daydreaming: I know my breast have grown over the past few years and I am not on any enhancing pills or creams. Yea it does help when your chubby .Now to the point . Is it me or does the change from summer to fall bring a strong desire to dress and be more female to you?? I take more risks, it's like some one just shot me up with 1000 cc's of hormones and let me loose at the MAC counter. I used to think ^^^ Gee Halloween is just around the corner , this gives me a reason to get ready. But I feel I don't need Halloween as a excuse. I know finding this site has really brought out Denise and she is happy for it. But also scared too. If I were able to be me I know I would be much happier. Well I know this year I will meet up with some new CD's and we will go out together and that experience will change my life . I get excited just thinking about that. So for those that can't be fem all year long is this time of year a trigger for you to be that girl that we feel we should be??? Is this a curse or a blessing still trying to figure this out. Today a young woman stopped by my job and she was fairly nice looking . She wore a knee lenth skirt , brn 2 1/2" heels nice push up bra and she was friendly. A few guys joked around with her saying watch him he likes heels. Well she took is as , I likes girls in heels. But seeing her creamy legs, the cute pumps and push up bra making what little she had look good made me think how I would look in those heels and smooth legs, and the underwire push up bra. Oh and flashing her long lashes. Yea I love the looks of young women, she was 23 but then again I am jealous I didn't look as good as her...

Vieja
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't know if its something in the air or not but even at my advanced age I never get tired of looking at a nicely turned out young or older lady. If I ever stop looking I will begin to worry about coming to the end of the trail. And yes I wish I could present myself as feminine as some of them do but since my size is a short/fat i don't do too well. I even envy some of the store window dummies that look so well in things that I could never wear. Well I guess I will head out to the mall for a little girl watching.

Vieja

DeniseNJ
08-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I know someone else feels it coming on :)

Angie G
08-27-2008, 12:16 AM
If it's in the air it in my air all year long I always want to dress. :hugs:
Angie

Janet Bern
08-28-2008, 10:13 AM
I agree that we probably lose our testosterone as we get older and maybe the estrogen takes over. I find that the older I get the more I CD.
Janet

Karen_Ski
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
In spite of the fact my sexual orientation does not tilt that way I have always noticed the ladies. Not for the sexual side but more how they are dressed, how they pull it off and put it together for tips and ideas. It is funny, a few years ago I saw this dress on sale even tried it on but it did nothing for me. Then a few days later I saw a lady about my age and size wearing that exact dress and with the way she accessorised it I saw it could be cute. Couldn't wait to get home that night, change and go buy it as well as the accessories for it. Loved that dress, but it was a larger size than I need now. Hope the Goodwill found a buyer for it.

Tracii G
08-28-2008, 10:41 AM
The older I get I seem to interact with girls and older women better.
I like them in the 20 to 40 range trim or chubby.The younger ones seem pretty cool.I love to compliment them they really like that.
I'll ask the younger ones "those jeans are cute where did you get them"and they usualy tell me because they notice I wear girly jeans too.

DeeDeeB
08-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I find I'm less interested in dressing during the summer, but I think that's more because I don't want to put on that much clothing. I did pickup a pair of Daisy Dukes a couple of weeks ago, however, and I love them with 3" heels :) Perspiring with makeup can get pretty ugly too. I hear that's why most CD conferences are in the cooler months.

Dee :fairy1:

Cathytg
08-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Looking at well-dressed women? Oh, my goodness yes. I have always done that and always will. I do not wish undress them, however; quite the contrary. I enjoy their lovely dresses, skirts, tops, and most all their shoes. I love the watch ladies in pretty shoes since that is my weakness.

Fortunately, my wife also enjoys looking at a nicely dressed woman as much as I do. Also fortunately, she understands "Looky OK; touchy NoNo." I can appreciate that and have no problem with it.

I would much rather wear a woman's clothes than undress her.

BTW, I have two grown kids and consider myself to be quite normal with regard to sex.

Kate Simmons
08-29-2008, 04:58 AM
That "something" is always there and comes from within us. It all depends how much we recognize it and utilize it and express it. This is what constitutes our comfort level and is only limited by our own self perception.:)