PDA

View Full Version : Favorite time while getting dressed

Juliemckay
08-27-2008, 11:33 AM
For me, I would have to say it's when I'm in my panties and bra (with forms) and putting on my makeup. I think I could spend an entire day doing just that. I think that's when my femme side really starts to come out.

As a matter of fact, I just finished doing just that.

I feel like a million bucks right now

jennigrace
08-27-2008, 12:16 PM
I feel best when I'm visiting my mother and we just sit around and relax. Also when she goes shopping with me. Just so you know she's 89!

Elizabeth Marie
08-27-2008, 12:21 PM
My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.

Michelle_in_tights
08-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Crossing and un-crossing my legs in tights and admiring my toes!!

Sarah...
08-27-2008, 01:30 PM
My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.

Yes! I second that.

Sarah...

charlie
08-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Wearing nylons, crossing and uncrossing, putting on makeup, and admiring my long perfectly manicured red nails isn't bad either!

Cathytg
08-27-2008, 03:56 PM

Amen to that! What a wonderful comment!

Cary
08-27-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't quite understand the question. If the question is what part I like about getting dressed? The answer would be the whole act of getting dressed.

Kimberly Long
08-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Yes! I second that.

Sarah...
That is also my best part of dressing

Karren H
08-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Walking through a crowded department store.... heading for a rack of dresses on clearence.... Yeah... That's definately the best time for me!!! :)

Veronica 1
08-27-2008, 08:37 PM
For me it would be while I am in bra, forms and panties and slide my stockings up my smooth, freshly shaven legs. Gets my heart and respiration rate up every time.

Rachel Morley
08-27-2008, 09:09 PM
A favorite time? .... oh my gosh, I love all of it! But if you really want me to say one thing, I would have to say after my wig goes on ... that's when I first "see the girl" ... I always feel girly, but the "wig moment" is the moment when I always smile from ear to ear as I look in the mirror. :)

DeniseNJ
08-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Before I get in the shower, I polish my toes and while in the shower seeing the shaving cream run down my legs over my toes . Then getting out and putting lotion on my freshly shaven legs and slipping into panties and sheer hose and a sexy pair of peep toe pumps. seeing is cute toes in those shoes gets my heart pounding!!!

emmicd
08-28-2008, 12:13 AM
My favorite time is after I have my pantyhose and bodybriefer on with freshly shaven legs and I am slipping into my dress.

I feel so happy with the feel of the dress draping along my stockings.

What a feminine feeling and great look!

I love it!

emmi
xoxo

Ballerina
08-28-2008, 01:09 AM
I loved it when I had my tights and was putting them on. I'd ALWAYS slide them slowly up! I miss them so much :(

Carol123
08-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Getting to be carol and setting her free when i am dressed

Annemarie
08-28-2008, 07:54 AM
A favorite time? .... oh my gosh, I love all of it! But if you really want me to say one thing, I would have to say after my wig goes on ... that's when I first "see the girl" ... I always feel girly, but the "wig moment" is the moment when I always smile from ear to ear as I look in the mirror. :)
I would agree that after the makeup and dressing phases, putting on one's wig is the best bit , the real femme appears...
(see my pics !)

Angie G
08-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Any time I'm not at work. Because that's the time I wearing at least something fem.:hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
08-28-2008, 10:27 AM
For me it is the act of puting on my makeup, no wait, it's the wig, putting on the wig, and seeing a woman in the mirror, no that's not it, it's putting on the pantyhose, feeling them slide up my shaven legs, wait,wait, it's the heels, that's it for sure, the heels, no, no, no, it's slipping in to that cute floral skirt that flows around my legs, no, I guess it would be puting on a sliky blouse over my ample bossoms........ oh heck, I guess I just love it all!!!!!!!
Tina B.

Melinda G
08-28-2008, 12:19 PM
That works for me.
But stepping out of the tub, with painted toenails and fingernails, and smooth as a babys butt, from head to toe, is the ultimate turn on.

MWCMDarlene
08-28-2008, 12:59 PM
My favorite time of dressing is after I have hooked the bra strap, slid the bra around so that the boulder holders are in front, putting my boulders in place, positioning them just right, slipping my t-shirt on and looking down on my girls.

susan fuller
08-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Outting on my bra and panties. Knowing that I will look some what like a girl in just a few minutes. The feeling is great.

Genifer Teal
08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Getting on the train to the city. I am usually (ok always) running late and nearly miss it. Then I leave in a rush, hoping to get to the station in time. Once I make the train and sit down I can relax, call my friends I am meeting, and start to enjoy another nitght out in NY.

Gen

tricia_uktv
08-28-2008, 04:51 PM

So, the last thing I do, after putting my wig on, is my lippy. That does it - its in my avateur

debbeelee1
08-28-2008, 05:27 PM
I think the best time as after I'm all done and spraying on my favorite perfume. Then it's time to look in the mirror and admire my work!

Deborah Jane
08-28-2008, 05:38 PM
When i,m wearing my bra and panties, forms in, fully made up, wig attached and wearing perfume and jewellery, i slip into a pair of sheer glossy tights and then go to my wardrobe to decide which outfit to wear.
I imagine i,m real girl getting dressed for an evening out :daydreaming:

Kelli Ann
08-28-2008, 06:32 PM
I have to say right after the make up when I let my pony tail down and the feeling of feminine accomplishment shines through in the mirror. This is when my feminine mannerisms start kicking in. WHAT A RUSH!!

ErikaLeigh
08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
I love everything about it, but there is something about the smell of the makeup and hair stuff that just gives me a relaxed, giddy feeling. :)

Pattie O
08-28-2008, 07:30 PM
I think the most exhilarating time ive had was when I spent a whole night staying over for a CD session and I prepared for serving breakfast the next morning.I was asked to dress in a maids outfit and serve tea and toast to the hostess.I awoke dressed in a nightie and then had a luxurious bath.Made sure all hair was shaved and then placed on my corsette and panties with french knickers and stockings.I sat in my underware and then did my make up;false eyelashes and nails ;I painted my toe nails the night before.Then I donned my dress and wig(with plaittes) and a maids bonnet and then prepared breakfast and took it to the hostesses room.She admired my look and asked me to show her my underwear and also asked me to curtsie.Later we practiced some deportment and selecting some daytime clothes and and evening dress for dinner.It was the most wonderful crossdressing experience Ive had.Other than that I rarely have the opportunity to get fully dressed and so am mainly wearing lingerie and this makes me feel well, you all know!!

Pattie O:daydreaming:

Samantha43
08-28-2008, 07:59 PM
After all the makeup is applied, nails are done, clothes are on, my wig is on, jewelery in place.......I stand back and look in the mirror. The view of that transformation is just incredible.

erickka
08-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Putting on my face while wearing bra and panties (matching, of course)

Tracy_Victoria
08-29-2008, 07:02 AM
I would agree that after the makeup and dressing phases, putting on one's wig is the best bit , the real femme appears...
(see my pics !)

Ditto

I normally do all my make up without a wig on, makes it easier to do, so the wig is the final part of the illusion (almost) unless of course I'm adding glasses which go on last.

darla_g
08-29-2008, 07:10 AM
<sigh> i take way to long getting ready, i think i enjoy it too much. I know i could never be a woman I would never get to work on time!

Karen_Ski
08-29-2008, 07:29 AM
:)I think there are several points during the dressing process that make me feel good but to me the best and most rewarding is when I am finished and take a look in the full mirror and see a lady standing there. It just makes my heart skip a beat even today!

Deidra Cowen
08-29-2008, 07:44 AM

Thats me too!

AliciaWeb
08-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Wig plus lippy is the best visual thrill but for feel its slipping into my heels and feeling the easy glide of sheer stockings, so different to male mode.

Sarah Doepner
08-29-2008, 10:17 AM
My favorite time has been the moment I accepted my crossdressing and decided to see where it would take me. After that it is an adventure everytime I think about it or do anything associated with it. That goes from shopping for new things (even in drab) to watching the woman in the mirror put that spritz of perfume on her neck, then dropping it the purse as she heads for the door.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-29-2008, 11:36 AM
My favorite part is when put my wig on and then slip in a pair of panties. I know that in a few minutes Felicity will be out and about.

Felicity :)

Jaclyn NM
08-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Just walking around the house in stockings and high heels.

azpanties
08-30-2008, 01:43 AM
Lounging, totally relaxed, engulfed in silk.

bobbie_1048
08-30-2008, 09:09 AM

Amen to that! What a wonderful comment!

Walking through a crowded department store.... heading for a rack of dresses on clearence.... Yeah... That's definately the best time for me!!! :)
It gives me a great sense of satisfaction seing what should have been.I remember when I was a kid and I always hated mirrors, now when I'm out shopping I just have to stop and look. "It's great being a girl" :)

Susan Watersfield
08-30-2008, 09:29 AM
For me there are several "high" points during the dressing process, such as when my wig goes on, or when I finish putting on my lipstick.

However, the best part is when I'm finally finished. I'm in my chosen outfit, my hair and makeup is done to my satisfaction, my jewellery is in place and I slip into my shoes.

Then I get that special feeling: I'M FEMALE AGAIN :) :) :)

Gets me everytime :)

Luv

Susan

adrienner99
08-30-2008, 09:38 AM
That moment when I put on my lipstick.

That moment when I arch my foot and slip into my six-inch heels.

That moment when I stand up in heels and feel so feminine and vulnerable.

Feeling earrings bump lightly against my face.

Very good question! Thanks.

Nancy Richards
08-30-2008, 09:46 AM
I agree with Elizabeth. It when I am dressed makeup & all, and look in the mirror and see a women.

Nancy