PDA

View Full Version : The Good And The Bad

donnadawn
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Some days go good and so go bad. This was one of those days that went both good and bad. My wife left the house for the day leaving me to be the femme for the day. The good part was that I decided to go out en femme during the day for the first time ( more then just driving around in a car ). I did my long hair up into a very high pony tail, curled it, put on a pair of sneekers with pink trim, put on a pair of short shorts, a bra with extra padding ( it would be obvious to any one who looked at me that I had boobs ) , a little masscara, and a light shade of pink lipstick. I put my wifes bike into the back of the truck and took off for a local bike trail that I had never been on before. It was an eight mile round trip with people constantly passing me on foot, bike, and roller blades. No one seemed to pay any special attention to me, but I did seem to get a lot more smiles and 'hellos' from the gals then from the guys. Was I passing? I don't know. Maybe since we pass at some speed and they don't have time to look closely that some of the time I did pass.

The Bad? When I got back to the truck there were several young high school boys hanging out right by my truck. Not wanting to press my luck I just circled around for a while hoping that they would soon leave. As luck would have it They were just the first of what appeared to be a high school cross country team getting ready to practice. I had to wait almost a half of an hour before they left before I dared go to my truck and go home.

More Bad! At home I stayed in my attire to make dinner not expecting my wife home for a couple more hours ( on a shopping trip with her sister ). Wouldn't you know it, they come home early just as I was finishing my dinner. I had to quickly remove the breast enhancers, remove my ear rings, and wipe the lipstick off. Every thing else had to remain because they were already coming through the front door. My wife knows about Donna Dawn and was kind enough to cover up the breast enhancers that I had quickly laid on the counter in my flight to the kitchen to quickly remove the lipstick and earrings. My bra was still evident but not obvious and my hair ( after I had pulled out the rubber band ) was quite a mess. My sister in law does not know about me but after today I'm not so sure. If the front door had not been locked they would have walked in on me and I would have had no time to de femme so at least I had some luck.

Cathytg
08-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Oops!

You do know, of course, that you will laugh about this some day. I hope the day is very soon.

You remind of a friend I had who came to see while dressed. He had to wait for me to get to him since he did not know how to find my house. So she sat in her (yes, I know I shifted pronouns) truck in a church parking lot. Who would have thought that the entire congregation would pick then to walk out to their cars. Poor Joanne

fay
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
It's a good idea to have some sort of an 'in case of emergency' plan in your head and perhaps just have a practise go beforehand.

I keep drab jean's and a thickish long-sleeve t-shirt plus a carry bag nearby or failing that stuff it all in the linen box and retrieve it later.

Angie G
08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Sh-t happens Donna just a short time ago my wife forgot to call with a warning before coming home and had my granddaughter with her luckily I had just changed for work. Wow close call. :hugs:
Angie

Chiana
08-28-2008, 08:55 PM
All in all, I would say that things really weren't that bad. I have had similar experiences and now it is fun to look back on them and smile.

tamarav
08-28-2008, 10:47 PM
I remember a few of those panic attacks, especially when I couldn't make it to a bathroom. I had a hidden room under the house and had to hide out, cleaning myself up with baby wipes. Damn that red lipstick sure was hard to remove..

Tracy_Victoria
08-29-2008, 05:18 AM
Oh I can add to this one. I've not dressed for a while now, been to busy and to be honest had other issues and problems on my mind to, so the interest to dress has been Zero.

This weekend, things have settled, few of the problems have been resolved and things have got easier in our home life after a difficult patch (not between us, but it certainly affected us) and generally my desire to dress is returning as it always does and been noticed as well (and this is why I never get rid of anything) we also have a very, very rare weekend and a few days after to ourself as the kids are away. more to the point I'm given a green light to dress, and actually spend some time with my partner about too (believe me this is very very rare!)

I decide I really don't want to blow this, So I take some time doing things for her, and with her, We go out for the evening saturday have a good time, I decide not to dress on sunday as it the GP is on, and we planned to have a meal and a beer, and a quite night in, as well as a few other things to do, I have work monday daytime, but agree with her that on monday night i'll dress (she tells me she not going to be a spectator, but at least she'll be around and in the house, and I can talk to her!!!!! What happens I get up monday with a back ache, agravate it at work and spend the evening in the chair with a fist full of pain killer. GREAT!

Tuesday shes back to work, I go to work, come home early, ply myself with another handful pain killers (enough to kill a horse) and generally feel a little better, the subject of my dressing is not even mentions so I kiss it goodbye and give up. One whole rare weekend + wasted!!!!

Supose I'll just have to wait another couple of year for the stars to all line up again.

But you can't believe how @@@@@@ i am!!!!

Jolene
08-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi Donna
Sometimes we have an unexpected Fire Drill come up. I have been lucky around here so far but when I am dressed the thought of someone knocking on the door is always present.
Jolene :)

Tracy_Victoria
08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi Donna
Sometimes we have an unexpected Fire Drill come up. I have been lucky around here so far but when I am dressed the thought of someone knocking on the door is always present.
Jolene :)

Do you live in a shared sort of accomadation, ie at collage or the like?