PDA

View Full Version : New to this

sexyclairex
08-27-2008, 04:12 PM
I have everything i need but i was wondering things to do around the house before i get dressed, and after, im down for anything plz help sisters

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome!!
What do you mean you have everything you need? A girl can never have enough clothes or shoes so you will never have everything. Also, do you live alone and are you open with your Fem side? If your looking for things to do when you get dressed up I always decide on shopping, it is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on, and remember rule #1 "you never can have enough clothes or shoes".
Do you have an accepting partner or do you even want one?
Any ways we welcome you to the site!

girl_in_pantyhose
08-27-2008, 04:34 PM
half the fun is getting out of the house! Gardening is fun; you get to wear a sun-dress, apron, gloves, and a big hat plus you get to play in the dirt. Having your toes-nails pained in sandals is also a really nice site! Although your neighbor might come over and try to pick up!

This is most likely off topic but it is fun if you have a big yard.

Sandra Dunn
08-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh Honey just get dressed and do it. You've got to learn how to do as a woman sooner or later, sooner the better. DITTO on the shopping, AMEN sister.
Welcome little sister.
HUGS Sandra

Cathytg
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Sandra Dunn has said it so well.

You go, girl.

Karren H
08-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Well for me the preparation is half the fun..... MAKEUP!!!! I typically get mostly dressed then spen an inordinate amound of time playing with my makeup... Ok, if I have time else it's throw it on and head out the door!!! :)

NancyTO
08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Go to the washroom!? :D

sterling12
08-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Take a shower/bubblebath. Brush your teeth, shave your face. Shave your legs and chest. Apply polish to nails. Do your makeup. Feed the animals. AND, lock the doors and pull the blinds down.

That ought to kill at least an hour or two. Ladies, I think she wants a "checklist for newbies." I'm sure you can add a few things.

Peace and Love, Joanie

emmicd
08-28-2008, 12:19 AM
After I get dressed I like to look in the mirror and see my pretty dress on me.

I also like to dance in my dress and feel great wearing it!

emmi

docrobbysherry
08-28-2008, 12:54 AM
U DON'T have everything u need! After u have tried on all the combinations of outfits u have, u will realize u need something(s) else. Something to complete or improve a/the look u have. If u r just starting out, your new things-to-get list will probably be short.

The longer u dress, the longer that list will get! Because, like EVERYTHING in life, the more u learn about something, the more u realize how much u still have to learn!

Angie G
08-28-2008, 12:59 AM
A girl never has enough of anything hun. now meny shoes do you have girl.:hugs:
Angie

SaraCDPA
08-28-2008, 03:10 AM
I perfer to go shopping, a drive in the country, chat on webcam Sara