PDA

View Full Version : A Co worker

Ravin_nightshade
08-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Omg one of my co workers just told me that her and her boyfriend are going to break up because after 3 years of being together he claims he needs some space and has not been coming home every night. he told her he was going to hang out with the "GUYS" but all of his friends are lesbians. Does any one other than me think hes a CDer. I mean at least he could dress with out them saying any thing. may be I'm just reading to much in to it but, it sound reasonable.

all of the sudden he starts hanging out with girls and not for sexual reasons. he wont tell her what there doing.

Just so you all know I dont know her that well and she doesnt know about me.

Niya W
08-27-2008, 04:32 PM
N aw just sounds like he is cheating. If he is says he is going out with the girls, GF is either going to get mad or would be able cjeck his story

girl_in_pantyhose
08-27-2008, 04:35 PM
if were only that easy to spot one of us!

Ravin_nightshade
08-27-2008, 04:36 PM
thats just it she know all of the girls and there all lesbians thats why he calls them the Guy's.

karynspanties
08-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Yup....me thinks one of them lesbians is actually bi and he is cheating with her. Just my thoughts.

Ravin_nightshade
08-27-2008, 05:29 PM
well either way she kickin his butt to the curb.

I guess I'm just reading to much in to it. I kind of get the feeling she thinks theirs something different about me (duh). when we go out to smoke she looks at me like she trying to figure something out but cant quite place it. maybe she thinks I'm gay and the wedding ring and how much I talk about my wife and kids is throwing her off. I do have a Girlish stance when I'm smoking or at least I think so.

Niya W
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Yup....me thinks one of them lesbians is actually bi and he is cheating with her. Just my thoughts.

Or is helping him to get some on the side

Deborah Jane
08-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Yup, you,re definately right, if he,s hanging out with lesbians he must be a c/der :D
Strange thing is, i,m a c/der, but i don,t hang out with lesbians....[Maybe thats where i,m going wrong :doh:]

Angie G
08-28-2008, 10:04 AM
I doubt he's just hanging with "the guys" hun. I'll bet he's doing something there.:hugs:
Angie

Tracii G
08-28-2008, 10:28 AM
He's lying but just what he is doing with them is the question.
He may be saying he's with lesbians but I'll bet he's with a very normal girl.
Guys aren't very good trying to make up stories now women go to all kinds of lengths to make sure the story is solid.
She does need to kick him in the nuts and send him packing.I would.

Karren H
08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Sounds fishy to me.... He's most likely cheating on her... Jerk!!!

PamelaTX
08-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Sorry to say, but not coming home at night means he's cheating. I've seen this sort of thing too many times to be fooled by any of the other details. Your co worker is well rid of this guy.