PDA

View Full Version : Bra Burning

SexySteph
08-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Just wanted to share a funny email exchange I had with some co-workers (all female) We were discussing an issue at work and someone wrote that we should protest a certain decision with a bra burning to show solidarity. Then realizing I was the only male wrote sorry to exclude you.

One of my co-workers knows of my CD'ing and I replied back to just her saying "If they only knew" We had a good laugh over it. It felt good to be able to share in that female bonding moment if only with one other.

Oh and for the record I would never burn any of my bras I just love wearing them too much.

cdmindymi
08-27-2008, 05:10 PM
funny, its the little things in life that make it worth it.
thanks for sharing that smile

Jilmac
08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
What do you do with the old worn out bras?:strugglin

Sarah Doepner
08-28-2008, 09:58 AM

I think it's in the Consitution that we have to get 6 boy scouts to feed them into a ceremonial fire with full honors.

Karen_Ski
08-28-2008, 10:26 AM

Back when I lived in Detroit the old joke was about what to do with a junk car. Simple you shoot it between the headlights and bury it in the backyard. So I guess if it is a bra you shoot between the cups?

Karren H
08-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I'd ask if you could borrow one of their bras to burn since your are way to cute!!! hahaha

Angie G
08-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Bra burning well that's just noy right. :hugs:
Angie

erickka
08-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Bra burning??? Some good ones are waaaay too expensive for that old ritual!!lol

lindsaycd75
08-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Back when I lived in Detroit the old joke was about what to do with a junk car. Simple you shoot it between the headlights and bury it in the backyard. So I guess if it is a bra you shoot between the cups?

I just want you know that I got a good giggle out of though though of shootin an ol bra.:tongueout

Amy Hepker
08-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Oh I was in pain when they burned all those Bras back in the 60s, I mean they could have given them to me to wear.

Kate Simmons
08-31-2008, 11:57 AM
I dunno, I think doing something like that would tend to be like shooting myself in the foot.;):)

Raven Wynter Rayne
08-31-2008, 12:41 PM
bra burning, well that made Me think about how I thought if I burn it all, it (my 'need') would go away, of course You all know it just grew like the bon fires (because each purge had more to burn than the one before) now I will never purge again (it would be one hell of a fire)

Kristen Marie
08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
It is great when you can share little secrets like that. One of my friends knows....and when I say..."I really love your dress"....she says....I know you do....and winks.

bridget thronton
09-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I am told by GG's that bras don't really last for more than 6 or 12 months (my wife's bras seem worn out by then any way) so finding a supply to burn should be easy