PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't take the heat

Ruby B
08-27-2008, 07:57 PM
I shaved my whole body today, not being able to deal with my urges to dress. Anyone ever do that?

Maria2222
08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Ruby,
I have shaved or trimmed parts of me when I can't dress, but never everything.

Alice B
08-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Other than my head I have done it twice and still shave most everything except my arms. My wife did not like that.

Cathytg
08-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Never tried all my body but I always wanted to. Gonna be great until it starts to grow back. I found two things that helped the itching and comfortablenesses of growing back: shaving again and vodka.

Karren H
08-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I always shave my whole body... whether I'm planning to crossdress or not....

TSchapes
08-27-2008, 08:50 PM

Ditto, except for one little place, I know, TMI!

Love, Tracy

kaitlin
08-27-2008, 08:57 PM

Amen......Everything from my face and down 24/7/365 :thumbsup: LOVE IT

Kate Simmons
08-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Not really. I shave because if I let it go too long, I start looking like a gorilla. Somehow being "Ms. King Kong" doesn't cut it for me.;):)

marny
08-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Have thought about the arms but still haven't. Everthing else on a regular basis

jennifer easton
08-27-2008, 09:42 PM
I've been hairless all summer just to good,I feel kinda naughty, its a great feeling,I like being girly, no hair it's the only way to fly, but I still have my landing strip! hehehe, Jennifer

Karren H
08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Ditto, except for one little place, I know, TMI!

Love, Tracy

Those naval hairs are a bitch!!! hahahaha

Jolene
08-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Have thought about the arms but still haven't. Everthing else on a regular basis

Go for the arms. I shaved mine about a month ago. Now they feel so smooth and I do like the look.
Jolene :)

Lucypink
08-27-2008, 10:37 PM
I do it every time I can, Shaved legs for me is the best, It just feels and looks great.

ashlee chiffon
08-27-2008, 10:45 PM
doesn't it just feel great? I do it every so often to keep my body hair at a minimum...
love the feeling!
ciao!

sterling12
08-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Shaving rather than a hassle, becomes sort of addictive. You get a case of the "might as well's." Inotherwords: "I shaved my legs....might as well go ahead and shave my chest." You'll know your getting near the end of it, when your shaving your tushie!

It feels a little odd at first, then kind of very exhilarating! Very few who start shaving The Bod ever go back to being hairy. You will get very good vibes when you run your hands across your legs. Expect to do the job again every 3 to 5 days. If you don't, it gets very itchy!

Peace and Love, Joanie

ashlee chiffon
08-28-2008, 12:40 AM
men's nair works great...lasts about a week or more on up to three weeks on my thighs...

Cheryl T
08-28-2008, 12:19 PM
I've been that way for years...can't stand the thought of all that hair...except just that little bit you-know-where...:heehee:

Karen_Ski
08-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I have been as smooth as a baby's bottom from my eyebrows down as long as I can remember. If I have a regret is male pattern baldness and the fact I have to wear a wig.

Sharon B.
08-28-2008, 01:36 PM
I keep my body completely hairless except for my head, really don't care what anybody thinks. Been doing for the last sixteen years, for me it all about being a crossdresser/transvestite/transgender or what ever you want to say we are.

kimberly ann487
08-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Shaved nose to toes once it felt great. The wife went a little nuts tho. She knows but doesn't like it (CDing) and is in denial I guess. I backed off for sanity reasons.:sad:
KIM

DeeDeeB
08-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Been shaving all but my head and eyebrows (which I keep trimmed and shaped) for 15 years or so. It started when I shaved my beard. I just kinda got carried away. Was a little nervous about it for a year or two, but now it's just who I am. I shave 4-6 times a week - hate stubble. Lots of professional athletes and body builders shave too, so if anyone kids you about it, tell them to go tell Arnold (the governator) that he's a sissy. :D

Dee :fairy1:

Carlacd
08-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Last weekend with familly commitments fo the summer. Finally get to shave again. Nothing beats legs that are shaved and in nylons of some kind.:)

Sarah...
08-28-2008, 01:59 PM
I have now shaved off all my body hair. It feels gorgeous! Now involved in a strict rota of shaving every day to keep it all smooth. I wish I had done it years ago. I really do.

Can't ever imagine wanting to be hairy again.

Sarah...

Kay Sterling
08-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Almost everywhere, almost all the time.

Sarah's lover
08-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Hope it's ok for a gg to chip in.

I shaved my SO's legs first. Then I waxed her back a few weeks later. Then I said she could shave her upper chest. She did this. I then realised it looked really silly leaving the lower stomach area so said go shave the rest!!!!!!! (I'd wanted some husband left).
-
At some point pubes went, can't remember when.

Then after a make over weekend I figured that the arm hair needed to go. So I said you can shave your arm hair. Now my darling Sarah is completely shaven and I am chief back waxer, she also epilates and shaves.

For sarah, it means that in-between the times she can dress she feels feminine. The hair (unlike other bits which are staying cos they work and I like them and would miss them too much) can go and it helps sarah feel feminine in-between opportunities to dress.

Occasionally I look at her and think where's my husband but I have a much happier person to live with so the shaving is a minor issue.

I'm not sure why you shaved as a response to not being able to deal with your urges to dress. Did shaving mean you felt feminine underneath and so could cope with not dressing?

My SO wears knickers every day and this helps her deal with it as she is always female underneath and inside. She wears the perfume I bought her for her birthday (called femme) to bed at night and these little rebellions help her.

I think you are all so brave and strong dealing with the issues you all have.

:love::love::love:

susan fuller
08-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Have shved completely once but my wife doesn't like me to shave my private area so I just keep it cut short. The first time I shaved under my arms was at the highway patrol academy. They required everyone to shave every day under the arms. I do like to shave my arms in the winter when I can wear long sleeves. Nothing feels as good as your legs right after they are shaved and are real smooth.

Christine XX
08-28-2008, 07:18 PM
To all you shavers (full or partial)... Just how hairy were you before shaving? I feel like I'm about one step short of a silver back gorilla.

Shaving it all would be a huge change. I have trimmed it which is drastic enough, but don't know if I could go all the way, except for maybe mid-winter.

-Christine

TSchapes
08-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Those naval hairs are a bitch!!! hahahaha

I've been exposed!

Now everyone knows Karen! Sheesh

-Tracy

sterling12
08-28-2008, 07:37 PM
I've been exposed!

Now everyone knows Karen! Sheesh

-Tracy

A classic example! This is why every male should be shaving their body. Sometimes I wonder how you Genetic Gals can stand it!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kimberly Marie Kelly
08-28-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm so glad mine was never as bad as that and I agree with Joanie on how can GG's be with a man with hair like that, to me its disgusting to look at. I am so glad I have no problems shaving it all off. I look so much better without the hair and it feels so sexy and feminine to boot.

To anyone considering shaving, DO IT, Kim says so. :battingeyelashes: Luv Kim

justmetoo
08-28-2008, 09:41 PM
The first time I shaved under my arms was at the highway patrol academy. They required everyone to shave every day under the arms. I do like to shave my arms in the winter when I can wear long sleeves. Nothing feels as good as your legs right after they are shaved and are real smooth.

I'm curious why they required shaving under arms...

I agree about the feeling of newly shaved legs (especially in the summertime - it gets hot here - 100 degrees plus today) :D

Corina
08-28-2008, 10:05 PM
I only shave and trim what is covered by clothes. Wish I could do more but my skin is sensitive and I get a BAD rash the next day.

Patty
08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
All the hair is gone---except the eye brows which I want to shape --but that will have to wait until next year.:sad: