PDA

View Full Version : thrills about getting caught

Shining Star
05-24-2005, 03:44 AM
dose any one crossdress with the thrill of getting caught. i have a wierd sence of humor i would like to get caught just to see the look on the persons face it would be funny

philmaria
05-24-2005, 05:16 AM
I never would want to be caught if it were gonna turn out bad,but it is a rush to think about it,I know when i did come out to my sister i was so much loving the feeling of her knowing i dressed.such a rush

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 05:47 AM
dose any one crossdress with the thrill of getting caught. i have a wierd sence of humor i would like to get caught just to see the look on the persons face it would be funny

girlfreind no you don't.....or you would have been cought by now..get dressed and go out side ....go nock on someones door ....see you realy don't want to get cought.......... :o

PrettySatinNightgown
05-24-2005, 05:49 AM
I'm not sure if I'd like to be caught, especially by my sister or Dad cause they know nothing about it. Mum knows, but has never seen me properly dressed. Shes seen me try on a top or two but thats all. I had a breif relationship with a guy though 2 years ago, and I used to dress up for him all the time. We had fun!!! and it was a thrill.

Sharon
05-24-2005, 05:49 AM
The whole idea is to not get caught..., isn't it?

PrettySatinNightgown
05-24-2005, 05:56 AM
I have to admit though, I've been close to being caught a few times. I have taken risks especially on summer nights when I've been alone and its dark outside. When theres a nice breeze outside, theres no better time than walking around in a gorgous long flowing nightgown or evening gown. The wind feels so beautiful against the soft material. A couple of times, I walked out as far as the front gate, and noticed 2 guys walking down the pavement. I started to run back, but my gown so long I nearly tripped.

Tia
05-24-2005, 07:02 AM
At one point I was dreaming abot getting caught, just to get the weight of keeping the secret from my girlfriend away. Then I started thinking that if I don't want to ruin the relationship we have, I'd better tell her than get caught in her lingerie...

I think getting caught is a common fantasy if you are a bit submissive. I have had numerous fantasies about this. I'm guessing that in real life it doesn't lead to hot sex like in stories and movies... More probable is that it just screws the possibilities for you. But you never know ;) ...

(I actually got caught by my parents when I was something like 5 years old. They just thought that it's just a phase for me and approved it... Then I started thinking what my friends would say and stopped dressing. But you can't escape your self, and I'm glad about it)

RhondaLynn
05-24-2005, 07:58 AM
I must admit that there have been times where the chance of being 'caught' or "seen" in my case, has been a bit thrilling, but mostly when I'm out as Rhonda, I have a feeling of exhiliration - of freedom in a way - not trying to 'pass' as a woman or to 'be seen', but a feeling of freedom, expressing that 'this is who i am - i feel comfortable this way - accept it or pass on by'.

The fear and apprehension always seem to set in as I first step outside into public from my apt or car, walking across a parking lot, taking out the trash, going for a drive, stopping for gas or at an ATM, but once I push it aside and 'go for it', I have a sense of total exhiliration and freedom, and my fears of someone noticing my choice of attire fall away. In fact, once I've passed that point, whatever I do feels oddly natural.

When others pass within sight of me once I've stepped out, I tend to feel more relaxed and my sense of inner release of inhibitions increasees, The sensation is as refreshing as the gentle breeze as it blows beneath my skirt around my legs.

I've grown to enjoy the subtle femininity of wearing hose & 3" black pumps with my slacks or jeans. I wear thigh-highs to work daily & keep a pair of pumps in the car, wearing them to/from work and afterward. It's barely noticable, yet distinctly sensual to walk across a parking lot in them or simply admire them while standing at an ATM or gas pump. When I get home, I drop my slacks & wrap a skirt around my waist, and the day's stress and problems drop away w/ the slacks as the airy free sensation of a skirt & hose release me from the day's bondage to the male role. The man has retired for the day - I become the Woman Within for the evening.

Fear of being 'caught'? No, the freedom of being myself.
My parents have walked in on me (earlier years). My girlfriend has and knows all too well about Rhonda. I've told several close friends (as has my gg). A close friend (houseguest) who vaguely knew about Rhonda if at all literally walked in on me a few weeks ago, with Rhonda in full form. He had found my photo server on the LAN while surfing for .jpgs apparently a half-hour before, and 'wanted to see for himself' i guess. He was quite accepting.

Well, enough rambling for now - gotta get ready for work.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-24-2005, 05:19 PM
I think I cried the last time I got caught some 7 years ago...
After that everyone knew. :rolleyes: