PDA

View Full Version : Why do you want to be a guy?

KateSpade83
08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
For FTMs - why do you want to be a guy? Details!

I'm the other way around and wish I was a beautiful woman! I'd love everything about being a woman, and the clothes are so beautiful compared to mens clothes!

Cai
08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't want to be anything. I just am.

I want people to recognize the person that I am. I want people to understand that I don't want to be treated like a girl/woman. I want people to understand that my sexual orientation is not straight, especially if I'm dating men.

I just want people to let me be me, without acting like I'm doing something wrong.

John
08-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Like Cai said, want has nothing to do with it. I'm a man, always have been always will be, regardless of my pysiology, regardless of what position I take in sociaty.

And a 'please' wouldn't hurt, you know.

Kieron Andrew
08-29-2008, 04:05 AM
i dont want to be a man, i AM a man

ZenFrost
08-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I don't want to be a man either. I don't want to be trans, or want to go through the struggles of the whole transition process. I just have to because it's who I am, and trying not to be is trying to be something I'm not.

Alan
08-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Hammering the point home:
This is not the life I would've chosen, if I could've chosen it. Maybe. I'm not sure. I've learned a lot, I've met people I never would've met otherwise. People I really care for.
But, I don't WANT to be a man. There's no desire involved here. Plain and simple, I AM a man.

KateSpade83
08-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Um... I gotta get to the bottom line though...

Is it because you guys are fascinated with and want a real penis?

For me, I'm fascinated by and want a real vagina and good sized tits too! Plus look good looking!

Maybe we're all envying what's on the other side!

John
08-30-2008, 01:46 PM
....... I'm sorry, but did you actually read what we said?

and for me, the 'other side' is women. Cos' I really aint one.

ZenFrost
08-30-2008, 02:50 PM

We already told you the bottom line.

No.

For me, I'm fascinated by and want a real vagina and good sized tits too! Plus look good looking!

Good for you.

No.

....... I'm sorry, but did you actually read what we said?

:yt:

Kate, we don't want any of it, it's just who we are.

(I'm not speaking for everyone here, only out of the responses so far.)

Alan
08-30-2008, 03:52 PM

Read instead what we're saying.

No.

I mean, yes, I want a penis, but only because it feels like I should have one. It's not because I have some weird Electra-like fixation on the male organ.

Good for you. That has nothing to do with us being men.

I don't envy women, thank you very much.

Alan's Tip Of The Day: If you're going to ask us things, at least bother reading our answers.

Cai
09-01-2008, 10:08 PM

No, Kate. This is not about a penis. Regardless of what society seems to think, manliness is not determined by the size of your equipment. (Neither is womanhood determined by the size of your breasts or your ability to have penetrative sex, by the way.)

Dakotaa Xyler
09-19-2008, 09:15 AM
I dont want to be a man. I am a man. Always have been sense I was ten. And I finally found out what it was called at the age of 18. I dont get out much you see. And Its very hard to learn about this stuff in a mormon household cause they dont approve. But, like I said I am a man. And nothings gonna change that. Id rather be happy as someone Im supposed to be then to be miserable as this half alien half girl thing ma-bob. Heh.. Im a man and nothing can stop me from fulfilling my dreams. Not even my family... Well, I.. I dont know 'bout that.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
09-19-2008, 11:59 AM
It's not a matter of "want". I already am a man.
I am merely changing my body to reflect that.

DanielMacBride
09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
It's not a matter of "want". I already am a man.
I am merely changing my body to reflect that.

:yt: