PDA

View Full Version : If I had a nickel for every time I.....

MWCMDarlene
08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
This one should be a lot of fun for us who have beem busted and gotten caught crossdressing. We have heard the expression, "If I had a nickel for everytime I.....", meaning that everytime we did or said (fill in the blank), we would be rich. Well, you can't buy anything with a nickel anymore, so I thought about using a dollar, but the government gets half of that, so let's use $5.00. Here's the rules: You have to have been caught by someone who didn't know about you. Then if they do know, it must be that they don't approve and you are still hiding it from them. If you want, you can "cash in" several times, telling us about the experience. Try to keep a running tally and let's see who the richest Crossdresser is. Remember, $5.00 for every time you have been caught.

I will start with the first time I was caught, so, I have $5.00.

I was caught by my sister wearing one of my mother's bras and pull-over shirt that snapped together at the crotch. I was 12, in Jr. High, and had just begun dressing. Mother was at work and I was in her bedroom, trying on her bra and this shirt. Sister was at friend's house, when she walked in. I don't know for sure if she knew what I was doing and never said anything about it.

Have fun!

Amy Lynn3
08-29-2008, 08:48 AM
I was caught by my Mother three times and my sister one time. The last time my Mom caught me she outed me to the entire family. To this day peps still bring it up about me being caught.

Angie G
08-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Just my luck a chance to make some cash and I've never been caught.:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
08-29-2008, 09:00 AM
I understand what you are saying Hon but being "caught" implies you are doing something you feel you really shouldn't be doing. I prefer to use the phrase "being discovered" myself. In any case, I've been "discovered" many times but I was not the one put out, the other person was.;):)

TommiTN
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm not gonna make much on this one. I was caught only once about 15 or so years ago by 2 co-workers. I was house-sitting for my vacationing parents at the time and was en femme for practically the entire 3 weeks except when I had to go to the store for something, then I was underdressed. Anyway, one night I decided to DWD. I got myself all dolled up in one of my sister's sundresses (she was away at school), my own lingerie and my wig. I slapped on some of Mom's makeup (I wasn't very good at it, but I didn't figure anyone was gonna see me). I waited until after midnight to let the neighborhood settle, hopped in the car and took off. I drove through the neighborhood, out onto a main artery, then got on the freeway for a few miles, turned around and went back to the house. A week or so later when I had returned to work 2 of the guys I worked with confronted me: "We saw you wearin' womens clothes". That gave me a start but I managed to keep a poker face. I was a rep for an auto parts manufacturer at the time and they must have recognized my company car. One of them was an ex cop and he cited the place and time they saw me (meticulously observant fella). I said, "Oh! That was my sister! I let her use the car that night because hers was in the shop". It made for plausible deniability; they had never met my sister, so they couldn't have known she doesn't look much like me. Nothing more was ever said but I don't think they really bought it. Working with them was a little strange after that. To this day I don't know how they saw me. The streets were pretty deserted at that hour and I didn't notice any cars lingering next to me. On top of that, what were they doing in that area at that time of night? Neither of them lived anywhere near and there were no attractions, clubs, etc in the area. Just coincidence, I guess...