PDA

View Full Version : I went out today!

Brooke A
08-29-2008, 03:09 PM
4Well girls, today I went out dressed in public, in broad daylight.I had the day to myself & the whole time that I was getting dressed, I kept thinking, I'd like to go shopping. So with a lot of trepidation, I picked out what I thout would pass for caual clothes. I wore a black button down short sleeve top over a blue tank top, a pair of stretch denim jeans, with a nice pair of black pumps.
I went conservative with my make up & nail color. A nice light pink for the lips & the tips. No one threw rocks at me or made any kind of comments.
I not sure that I even got a second look. The only thing I bought was a nice pair of mules at payless, for $7.00. I love payless. Well that was my big day & here's hoping that you all have a great day too.
Yours truly, BrookeA

Susancd
08-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Glad you enjoyed your day, you are braver than I!

Shelly Preston
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Well done

Not everyone is that brave as to go shopping

Glad you found something too :)

Amy Hepker
08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I know you will be out again soon, it is addictive.

tamarav
08-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh, this is just the beginning. Pretty soon you will be out there forcing your way through the crowds to get to the sale items. Have a wonderful time, it is very addictive.

Your sis,

Tami

LaurenS.
08-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Congratulations!! It take such courage to do what you did. It's such an exhilerating feeling to go out as a woman and validate being who you are! I just started going out myself and there's just nothing like it.
Hooray for you!

Lauren

joann07
08-29-2008, 08:39 PM
WOO HOO!
Another going out success story!
Congrats!

Hugs!

Glenda58
08-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Good for you glad to see gurls going out. The next time will get easier and you might decide to eat out.

Angie G
08-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Good for you. you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Edwina
08-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Sob! sob! Thats what I wanted to do.:sad:

But great for you. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You will be out again.:D

:love:

Edwina

Raven Wynter Rayne
08-30-2008, 11:14 AM
I hope I will gain the courage to go out soon Myself, and hearing about others first times is really helping build My own courage.I know I need not say this, but We all must show the world We are people too!!! I think I am almost ready to 'come out' to a few people I trust, and I must say Thank You to all the wonderfull people on this site for sharing Your storys You are true friends,I hope I may be as helpfull to others here and in public!!! Raven Wynter Rayne

debbeelee1
08-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Wow Brooke, congratulations! Got your next trip planned yet?