PDA

View Full Version : Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

KateSpade83
08-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress? I surely would! And I need access to a large enough collection of clothes and variety to make me happy!

I just took a temp automotive striking engineer job, and they fly me to NC. All I can bring is what I'll fit in an airline suitcase and my backpack! I gotta live on this for how long? Maybe 2 weeks to 3 months - as long as the strike! I'm gonna suffer missing crossdressing big time! The only thing I can do is sneak a Wacoal Bra and Panty in my luggage, or maybe a swimsuit? Only thing that will make me happy is the $60/hr they promise to pay me on 50hr workweeks!

docrobbysherry
08-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Some airlines charge u a little xtra for checked luggage. But, those bags can be HUGE! I suggest u spend one hour of your salary on some xtra "checked luggage"!:)

MarissaSynth
08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Sometimes when i leave work to go home and relax dress up drink some wine im so relaxed im free as a bird.
Than ther are times i come home and good freinds comes over and i want them to leave so .I feel heart broken because i cant let my other self out .me being a 22 year old closet girl.

KateSpade83
08-29-2008, 08:07 PM
My landlord will take care of my stuff while I'm gone. Maybe I'll have him UPS or Fedex me a crossdressing box kit I'll prepare before I move. Might be cheaper than 2nd luggage on Delta.

Sandra Dunn
08-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey, why ship it there. Just go SHOPPING for more new cloths.Take the bare essentials and buy new outfits,jewelery, and so on.
HUGS Sandra

KateSpade83
08-29-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm gonna live in a hotel with no car! A special worker will drive all the temp workers to the worksite, home, and everywhere else! I don't want a guy following me around seeing me buy women's clothes!

I'm really gonna suffer! Fully dressed up crossdressing beauty session give me such great joy seeing how I'd look if I were born a woman. Shopping in drag is such a trip!

Nicole Erin
08-29-2008, 08:51 PM
NO kate, of course no one here would suffer if they could not CD.

I think we would all enjoy it if all our femme clothes were tossed.

We would be jumping with joy. :brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
08-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Nope. Depends on your outlook I guess. I really no longer consider it crossdressing anyway. Just different clothes I sometimes wear. That's the nice thing of making it a choice.:)

jennifer41356
08-29-2008, 09:41 PM
I spent a year in Japan teaching English and all i took was 1 skirt 2 bra's my panties and a dress..had 2 roommates so i didnt wear the skirt and dress, just wore the undies and I did ok...bought a couple of girl sweaters while in Japan, but they really didnt fit too well, The Japanese gals are so petite, but you will get by...I had so much fun in Japan, it wasnt too bad for me:2c:

Alice Torn
08-29-2008, 09:43 PM
If you are used to cding regularly, that can be a bit tough. If it is any comfort to you, I was homeless for close to three years, and seldom could, then lived in my van for seven weeks, and really couldn't do much. Now, I am finally in an apartment, and can dress more, but, it is a lot of work getting dolled up, so I don't do it as often as I thought i would, due to fatigue! I only dress up all the way, not partially, so it is tiring, at times. You will do ok. Delayed gratification can make things we miss, even better, when we do get to enjoy them.

Anna the Dub
08-30-2008, 06:04 AM
I very rarely get all dolled up now, I tend to just dress androgynously or casually, jeans and tee shirt and the likes. In fact, I am not that keen on dresses and skirts and a full make up job. But then, for me, it is not about the clothes, it is about my own self image and identity. I am not a girly girl, I am quite tomboyish really. I underdress all the time, of course, but not frilly or dress up stuff, just everyday cotton things that GGs wear. And when I transition fully, I will more or less dress just like the majority of GGs, casually.

danam
08-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Would this be any different than leaving your spouse for a few months for a work assignment? Not really. Just one of the sacrifices we have to make in order to get by in this world.

darla_g
08-30-2008, 10:42 AM
No I don't suffer if that's what you mean. I try and keep it all in perspective and even take the summer off for the most part. But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about, talking to friends here, or shopping for stuff or even playing with pictures in taaz so forth.

So no I can deal, but it will make me totally appreciate the next opportunity i get. I know it will be fabulous.

Cary
08-30-2008, 09:30 PM
It would be tuff, but absance makes the hart fonder.:2c:

Karren H
08-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Nope... Not really....

Raven Wynter Rayne
08-31-2008, 03:26 PM
if I could not cross dress, I may be ok. but the people around Me would suffer, sad to say!

Jilmac
08-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Well Kate, First I'd like to say congrats on your new job (even though it's just a temp). Next I'll say that having your landlord ship you a box of femme clothes seems like a great idea. I know all too well how it is going through withdrawal. My wife was non supportive and I would purge to try to appease her but when I did, I would become Mr. Hyde.

Good luck on your job, and I hope you will be able to dress while you are relocated.

Amy Hepker
08-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Yes, I have been suffering for years. I am now more free than I ever have been.

Ashley83
08-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Its funny you asked, as I broke my collarbone about 2 weeks ago. I'm already suffering from withdrawals. Its a very difficult task to try and wiggle into a bra, without moving your shoulder. Plus, the sling isn't the best accessory lol

victoriamwilliams1
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
at $60 x 50hrs a week! I would not miss it, but I would buy me some clothes while I am out that way! plus you can ditch the driver by using public transportation and in most cases employers try to put temps in hotels close to everything they need. You could also rent a car for the weekend too, the reason for the driver is due to a strike they do not want the temps coming in 1 at a time.

Angie G
08-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Will you have a room to yourself. if so pack the extra and pay the charge. For some one that pays $300 for a skirt suit should worry about that. :hugs:
Angie
PS I'm Union coming to the end of our contract I don't think I can be all that sad for you misfortune.

Michelly
09-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Yes cross-dressing and work are tough, but out here in California we have laws that prohibit people from discriminating against sexual gender and preference. I may be a Cder, but I don’t openly dress at work yet, well not all the way. I go in male mode with my fabulous acrylic nails and I always under-dress. And I work in an all male environment. Someday I will tell them all about my Cd'ing but not now because I don’t want any problems on the job.

jenalex
09-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Yes. For instance, always when I hadn't cross-dressed in a while (say a week), I started to dream about it all the time. Sort of psychic withdrawal symptoms.

But now I'm full time, so that never arises :happy:

emmicd
09-01-2008, 03:25 AM
I'm a crossdresser and I love wearing dresses!
Of course I would be hurting if I couldn't dress. Especially as I get older.

I need to wear women's clothing when I can!

emmi
xoxo

Christina Horton
11-07-2008, 02:31 PM
My cuz said that she has never seen me so happy ever since I stared to cd so I would die a little inside.:hugs::canada:

abundantly_me
11-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Kate,

Sounds to me like this could be a great opportunity to go shopping!!!!

Deborah Jane
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I could give this up in an instant, no problem :tongueout

Well, maybe one or two problems :sad:

Actually i,d probably end up locked up because i,d go nuts :witsend:

avril findlay
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't know because I have no memory of a time when I didn't CD. And as I have absolutely no intentions of stopping I don't think I'm ever going to find out.

Slip Affinity
11-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I'd surely miss it but no, I wouldn't suffer from not dressing.

Lisa Marie
11-07-2008, 06:35 PM
I have been suffering since my mom retired and is now home with my all day long. I havent crossdressed since late last year I sure do miss it.

KateSpade83
11-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Wow... an old thread that got resurrected!

Update on the scab job - it was with Volvo Mack and they paid to fly me from Houston to Winston Salem by Greensboro. I wasn't impressed by those small towns. My Proe training for the job was also my interview - they never told me that. I did well, being the fastest to model a sheet metal part, but they laid off me and 14 other people. So they probably kept 5 people. Then they paid for a flight home back to Houston, where I came back in time to be in my APT for Hurricane IKE.

16 hrs of work at $60 /hr + 3 days per diem at $80 / day - I think my paycheck was $1017 -- a record for me!

But I'm never gonna do a scab job again! This job screwed up my Texas Unemployment benefits - and I had to call the to resolve the matter about my unemployment claim for that worked week. But there is no walk in office for Texas Unemployment, - there are only Workforce Centers that help you get a job! I had to call the unemployment line to settle matters. but it never connects! So I learned the hard way that these Unemployment lines are Call Centers and they are way understaffed and it almost impossible to get them during the day! You have to call them 7:58 am to connect!

Long story short - 10 weeks unemployed got 4 checks. Resolve some matters by phone and now reinstated to receive benefits. Had to wait 6 week for a telephone Appeal concerning 4 weeks of unpaid payments - will receive a decision next week!

Back to crossdressing - I having issues with my Christianity and if I had to quit, so I'm trying to crossdress less, no do "fetish," - and maybe even quit. But I still do it.

So I'm struggling to stop. First step is to stop shopping! Ebay unspectacular stuff and keep the rest for a future wife!

Christina Horton
11-07-2008, 10:54 PM
I am the one that resurracted your Therad LOL so thank me HUN I wanted to do that for someone else. I did that for some of my own ones and did not know thats againt the rules so thnk you for updating it.

Sometimes when i leave work to go home and relax dress up drink some wine im so relaxed im free as a bird.
Than ther are times i come home and good freinds comes over and i want them to leave so .I feel heart broken because i cant let my other self out .me being a 22 year old closet girl.

thats Easy tell your friends I have told all my friends and there all ok with it.

NO kate, of course no one here would suffer if they could not CD.

I think we would all enjoy it if all our femme clothes were tossed.

We would be jumping with joy. :brolleyes:

A little PMS MlleErin LOL

Yes cross-dressing and work are tough, but out here in California we have laws that prohibit people from discriminating against sexual gender and preference. I may be a Cder, but I don’t openly dress at work yet, well not all the way. I go in male mode with my fabulous acrylic nails and I always under-dress. And I work in an all male environment. Someday I will tell them all about my Cd'ing but not now because I don’t want any problems on the job.

I think thats in all states sexual discremation. I THINK.

I'd surely miss it but no, I wouldn't suffer from not dressing.

I think if its a big part of yourself you would to some dreagree

Update on the scab job - it was with Volvo Mack and they paid to fly me from Houston to Winston Salem by Greensboro. I wasn't impressed by those small towns. My Proe training for the job was also my interview - they never told me that. I did well, being the fastest to model a sheet metal part, but they laid off me and 14 other people. So they probably kept 5 people. Then they paid for a flight home back to Houston, where I came back in time to be in my APT for Hurricane IKE.

16 hrs of work at $60 /hr + 3 days per diem at $80 / day - I think my paycheck was $1017 -- a record for me!

But I'm never gonna do a scab job again! This job screwed up my Texas Unemployment benefits - and I had to call the to resolve the matter about my unemployment claim for that worked week. But there is no walk in office for Texas Unemployment, - there are only Workforce Centers that help you get a job! I had to call the unemployment line to settle matters. but it never connects! So I learned the hard way that these Unemployment lines are Call Centers and they are way understaffed and it almost impossible to get them during the day! You have to call them 7:58 am to connect!

Long story short - 10 weeks unemployed got 4 checks. Resolve some matters by phone and now reinstated to receive benefits. Had to wait 6 week for a telephone Appeal concerning 4 weeks of unpaid payments - will receive a decision next week!

Back to crossdressing - I having issues with my Christianity and if I had to quit, so I'm trying to crossdress less, no do "fetish," - and maybe even quit. But I still do it.

So I'm struggling to stop. First step is to stop shopping! Ebay unspectacular stuff and keep the rest for a future wife!

If you try to stop It WILL JUST BULID UP. Thats not a thing to do. My friend Is a paster , I ashed him is it against Christianity and GOD , he said no, and if you are true to yourself It's just like lieing to god. SO your fath can be one with your CDing. Don't stop DON'T PURGE . Trust me it will be worse if you do far worse. it would be so bad for you so DON'T DO IT.kk well see you. If you want to talk PM . I drive truck and if I don't get back to you I will soon. Before you decide to Purge please talk to me or one of the other girls . KK
HUGGS :hugs::canada: don't purge ,don't purge don't purge , don't purge E.T.C.

Crystal Galadriel
11-07-2008, 11:19 PM
I don't think I'd really "suffer", per-say. I certainly wouldn't enjoy it, I like being able to CD and let my fem side out, but I have gone quite some time without even feeling the urge before, and quite some time with the urge, but having to suppress it because I had no way to actually CD. So, I could do it, and I don't think I'd call it suffering, but I'd much rather be allowed to.

joann426
11-07-2008, 11:28 PM
i started when i was young and like it then but i like it more now and i aint going to stooooooop got to let my fem side out:heehee:

Jamees_Girl
11-08-2008, 01:48 AM
I do believe Jamee would be dead if he had to go that long with out CD. Mainly cause I would kill him,,,LOL he gets so so cranky when he doesn't have his CD time, I tell him he is PMS'ing...LOL
We will keep u in our thoughts, and hope u get some free time!

Jess_cd32
11-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Off topic but while there, design these dam* cars so we can work on them again and at least do the basic maintanance:hugs:

sometimes_miss
11-08-2008, 08:32 AM
As things stand right now, if I didn't dress up a lot I'd lose my mind. But under the right circumstances, I could stop. The first few years of marriage, combined with the time I dated my ex-wife beforehand, I think I went almost 7 years without dressing up. It's an escape from the stress in my life; when things are going well, I don't feel the 'need' to CD. When things get rough, and I don't have a girlfriend or wife, I definately need to dress up. So yeah, I would suffer.

Selene EV
11-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. I think I would wither up and die.

CD Susan
11-08-2008, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=KateSpade83;1412105]Would you suffer if you couldn't crossdress?

Yes I must say that I did and it was for a long time. Many years ago I enlisted in the military and served for four years. During this time I was unable to crossdress because of the living arrangements of military life. I became depressed and frustrated not being able to cd. Military life does not suit itself well for a crossdresser and for this reason I left after the completion of my enlistment.

LindaCD63yoNJ
11-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Yes, withdrawal symptoms similar to withdrawal from other addictions you might have. Also, for me, loss of a stress-relief mechanism.

marny
11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
When we go for a vacation my wife thinks marny should stay at home. i think she is worried about customs looking through the bag. marny goes!!!

sissystephanie
11-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Its funny you asked, as I broke my collarbone about 2 weeks ago. I'm already suffering from withdrawals. Its a very difficult task to try and wiggle into a bra, without moving your shoulder. Plus, the sling isn't the best accessory lol

Ashley, I couldn't agree more. I had right shoulder replacement surgery on Oct. 9th. For the first three weeks I had to wear the sling 24/7. Plus I had my daughter and sister-in-law staying with me a good part of that time. Sure put a cramp in CD activities. Now they are gone, and I have gotten a lot of Stephanie's stuff out of storage. I am wearing a bra and panties as I write this!:heehee:

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Kristen Kelly
11-10-2008, 02:02 AM
I know I would suffer because I did, purged and went 18 months without, put on 40 lbs and got depressed, and didn't know why, for I had this licked. Took a shrink all of 6 weeks to figure me out and just that long for me to dress and get out for Halloween, that was 4 years ago, I now realize this is a very important part of who I am.

Kelsy
11-10-2008, 05:03 AM
I would suffer and be miserable but I have always seemed to find a way to dress in all circumstances!!:)

Kelsy

victoriamwilliams1
11-10-2008, 06:32 PM

First great on the pay! and never do a scab job.

Next as a fellow Christian who dresses it is something that you will struggle with. I stopped after I rededicated myself in my adult age and after 3 years with out dressing you see how well it worked:) When I started again it was very heavy and I dressed almost everyday to the point where I spent more hours presenting a female image during my free time than male! It was so interesting to the point I began developing feminine actions and I would catch myself so stopped for about 3 weeks and began cutting back on the time spent dressed from 5-7 days a week to now 3-7 times a month.

:hugs:

pink femme
11-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Almost definately.

I have tried and tried and tried...I cannot escape from that feeling of womanhood. That incredible feeling of this is the way it should be....of being "home"...of being in a comfort zone....of being natural.

I am now 40. I cannot change who or what I am but I have to live a lie....there are too many people whose lives I would destroy. One day I am sure I will wake up a princess.

Until that day, my secret life must remain in a closet and the doors only opened when I can be sure of no interruption.

To those who can....god bless your special life

To those who can't.....god bless us as we do battle with our conscience.

MelindaC
11-10-2008, 07:20 PM
I expect I would suffer a bit... having dressed for 50+ years, and with the need to dress getting stronger each day, I'd probably go bonkers. I don't have to dress every day, but I do need to dress at least once or twice a week.

KateSpade83
11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
If you try to stop It WILL JUST BULID UP. Thats not a thing to do. My friend Is a paster , I ashed him is it against Christianity and GOD , he said no, and if you are true to yourself It's just like lieing to god. SO your fath can be one with your CDing. Don't stop DON'T PURGE . Trust me it will be worse if you do far worse. it would be so bad for you so DON'T DO IT.kk well see you. If you want to talk PM . I drive truck and if I don't get back to you I will soon. Before you decide to Purge please talk to me or one of the other girls . KK
HUGGS :hugs::canada: don't purge ,don't purge don't purge , don't purge E.T.C.

Oh, yeah, - if I quit, or try - I won't purge! But I did get some ugly stuff that I need to ebay away. There are some treasured stuff I got that's very hard to get back if I purge, so I won't. But the greatest treasure is that I can find a sexy woman who will fit my clothes! - Like Britney Spears, who's 5' 4" tall size 6 - me too! - So I don't have to purge and I reason to God that I can save these clothes to dress up a wife!

Alex!
11-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Nope. Crossdressing is such a tiny part of who I am it barely matters, especially when compared to earning money to live.

And if your faith makes you ashamed of who you are, you need to reevaluate your faith.

victoriamwilliams1
11-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh, yeah, - if I quit, or try - I won't purge! But I did get some ugly stuff that I need to ebay away. There are some treasured stuff I got that's very hard to get back if I purge, so I won't. But the greatest treasure is that I can find a sexy woman who will fit my clothes! - Like Britney Spears, who's 5' 4" tall size 6 - me too! - So I don't have to purge and I reason to God that I can save these clothes to dress up a wife!

Good thinking:) Now lets get more photos of you outside and smiling:)

Christina Horton
11-12-2008, 12:55 AM

Good if you need a friend to talk to PM me kk. I will get back to you. Just give me time. Be good. :hugs: :canada:

NatashaCD
11-12-2008, 09:01 AM
I'd go completely nuts, barmey, bonkers, crazy etc etc