PDA

View Full Version : What man would you like if you were a woman?

KateSpade83
08-29-2008, 07:54 PM
What man would you like if you were a woman?

Since I'm a guy, I'm not into men. But if I were born a woman, I'd be wired for that! But if I was a real woman, it seems there is only one guy that gets me - Joe Jonas! He's really cute and handsome! I don't see many other guys that give me the thought, - "If I were a woman I'd tear him up!"

So who would you like?

Yeah, not many men on my list! And Britney Spears has poor taste in men!

MarissaSynth
08-29-2008, 07:58 PM
It would be mana from a band called malice mizer but than again its a guy whos a fulltime crossdresser. I guess im into both sexes at all times so...

LaurenS.
08-29-2008, 08:09 PM
If I was so fortunate to be a woman...then there is only one man for me....a WO-MAN!! I'd be a lesbian! I love women so much I want to be one!
Lauren

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-29-2008, 08:24 PM
If as a woman I were anything like I am now, I guess any of the good-looking ones would do. :doh:

kellylynn_31
08-29-2008, 08:28 PM
I would be a lesbian. Two girly girls :)

Kelly

joann07
08-29-2008, 08:38 PM
There are no guys that do it for me since I'm way too much of a lesbian.

Hugs!

Pattie O
08-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I think I'd like to be swept off my feet by Batman or Catwoman or both

Pattie O:daydreaming:

jo_ann
08-29-2008, 10:17 PM
For me, any guy that's good with tools. ty pennington, steve watson.

teresa jeen
08-29-2008, 10:36 PM
the one with the biggest... (wallet) and can a claustrafobic be a lesbion?

Dragonfly
08-30-2008, 02:47 AM
Well, I have no sexual interest whatsoever (in *real* people anyway...its complex... :D ).

However, there is one man I have always found extraordinarily handsome, someone who really did draw the eyes focus in any picture he graced.

http://majorlycool.com/media/1/20071209-Mike-Hawthorn-Race-Driver.jpg

Sadly he died 17 years before I was born!

Deborah Jane
08-30-2008, 03:35 AM
I,d go for an extremely old, rich guy who suffered impotency, but lavished me with gifts :D

gagirl1
08-30-2008, 03:35 AM
Since I'm a guy, I'm not into men. !

i'm sorry, but that statement just rubbed me the wrong way. for someone who isn't into men, why would you create such a thread?

Dragonfly
08-30-2008, 03:51 AM
i'm sorry, but that statement just rubbed me the wrong way. for someone who isn't into men, why would you create such a thread?

Haha, good point!

I have never seen someone before who posts so many new threads and manages to offend SO many people every time. The devils advocate in me says that Kate is trying to be tactful but gets misunderstood. But she does seem to get 'misunderstood' constantly...

Kate Simmons
08-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Tough to say Kate. However, if I were a woman, I'm sure I who know who "the one" was when I met him.:)

Fab Karen
08-30-2008, 05:34 AM
Similar to Ibuki, the same guys I like now.

Rashell StClaire
08-30-2008, 05:35 AM
I like the idea of sex with men but for the first time the other day my heart fluttered it was like a school girl crush or something. I was watching tv and it was Doug from fight quest on the discovery channel, his body is to die for.:daydreaming:

Anna the Dub
08-30-2008, 05:46 AM
As I go further along, I can see myself considering something I never thought possible, sleeping with a man. What man? Well, it would have to be Johnny Depp, obviously. I mean, who wouldn't?

Amy Hepker
08-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Not into males

Jonelle
08-30-2008, 06:44 AM
im not homosexual, im brady-sexual.. Tom Brady

Alana65
08-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Chris Cuomo from Good Morning America........he's soooo handsome :daydreaming:

KateSpade83
08-30-2008, 07:30 AM

I'm being hypothetical.

...And misunderstood again...

Nicki B
08-30-2008, 07:32 AM
Well, for a start, they'd have to be bigger than me...

Which narrows the field drastically. :p

Brianna1
08-30-2008, 08:06 AM
I agree with Anna the Dub! Are we gonna have a cat fight now?!!:daydreaming:

Angela-Russell
08-30-2008, 08:13 AM
None, not into men at all. It's bad enough being a man!

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-30-2008, 09:37 AM
If only I were a woman I would surely go for Ellen Degeneres, she has lot's of money and is very funny. Oh you were asking what man I would like, I still stick with ellen since I am a lesbian at heart.

Angie G
08-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I'd be 100% lesbian I just think two girls getting it on is so hot. :hugs:
Angie

danam
08-30-2008, 10:07 AM
I understood this question. I think it is a valid one. But it is only a hypothetical exercise.

As a GM, thinking about another man is totally not my thing. However, if I assumed the role of a woman, both physically and emotionally, I would certainly want to explore my sexuality as a woman. So that means I would think about men.

I have thought about it, but I can't really put a name or a face to anyone in particular. Except, this is a totally sci-fi fantasy, to go back in time as a woman and meet myself as a teenager, and give him some lessons. Is that weird? But it would be cool. Ha ha!!!

gagirl1
08-30-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm being hypothetical.

it's ok, no hard feelings here.

Dusk
08-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Same guys i'm into now...Christian Kane in Angel, Johnny Depp in Pirates or Once Upon A Time in Mexico, Kiefer Sutherland in Lost Boys...all people I don't like in other films etc but do in the ones mentioned.

marie354
08-30-2008, 01:23 PM
Since I've been living as a woman for a year now, I've given this a lot of thought and come to the conclusion that I still like women. I just can't see myself with a man.

MJ
08-30-2008, 01:28 PM
give me mike homes :daydreaming:

JaydeCD
08-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Brian Molko the singer from Placebo or Davey Havok from A.F.I. Either one of them would do, but I would do them now as well.

chrissy hamilton
08-30-2008, 04:20 PM
I think Rafeal Nadal is totally hunky, totally masculine. I know I would feel so girly next to him even if I didn't want to.

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Similar to Ibuki, the same guys I like now.

Lol I don't "like" men. What I meant is I'm shallow. :heehee:

KellyCD
08-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Hmm if I were a woman I'd go for Michael Weatherly.

Tracii G
08-30-2008, 05:48 PM
There are so many facets and personalities to consider.Looks of course but personality has to be there too.
In the looks dept in male mode DD'sgirl has the look I like. So very good looking.

JaydeCD
08-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I wanted to add Ryan Reynolds to my list as well.

Jaclyn NM
08-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Nope, not at all, I like what I've got and my wife likes it too!

MsJanessa
08-30-2008, 09:06 PM
The one on his knees in front of Me:dom:

Tracii G
08-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Whip me beat me make me like it!!

DemonicDaughter
08-30-2008, 09:42 PM
But if I were born a woman, I'd be wired for that!

Kate, not all women are "wired" for that. Gender doesn't equate sexuality. I know, I know. You didn't mean "all" but sometimes, I think you need to give a bit more thought on your phrasing.

There are so many facets and personalities to consider.Looks of course but personality has to be there too.
In the looks dept in male mode DD'sgirl has the look I like. So very good looking.

Tracii, I couldn't agree with you more. That's why I'm with her. :D But her personality far exceeds her amazing looks.

GINA-CD
08-31-2008, 01:32 AM
well, many of you will probably say this is a cliche but i just cannot avoid it... as a guy I have a man-crush on him. as a girl, I'd love to spend a night (or many) with him:

http://skirts.provocateuse.com/images/photos/brad_pitt_07.jpg

and if you want to see him meeting your interests:

http://handson.provocateuse.com/show/brad_pitt/08

Melissa A.
08-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Kate, not all women are "wired" for that. Gender doesn't equate sexuality.

For two pages, I kept waiting for someone to say that. Thank you.

Transitioning and already attracted to men. Like any woman, I wish they would grow up and call when they say they will! What man would/do I like? couragous and mature ones. Nice eyes and some muscle are nice too, but looks are fleeting.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

DemonicDaughter
08-31-2008, 03:47 PM
For two pages, I kept waiting for someone to say that. Thank you.

Transitioning and already attracted to men. Like any woman, I wish they would grow up and call when they say they will! What man would/do I like? couragous and mature ones. Nice eyes and some muscle are nice too, but looks are fleeting.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

I'm getting to be notorious for posting things like that. Hope it doesn't give me any worse of a reputation than I have. LOL!

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM
none

Shelly67
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I think the lead singer from Placebo ( sorry dont know his name ) is prolly as near I,d get to finding another guy attractive .
However , if the scenario of this thread were to be true , then like a lot of others I,d be lesbian but with a difference . I find the adult movie star ( she,s a t-girl ) Daniella Foxxx to be so hot ..........:o

Jennifer Devine
08-31-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm a lesbian and would even go for post op transexual women.
If i fancied men then it would have to be Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

JaydeCD
08-31-2008, 06:01 PM
I think the lead singer from Placebo ( sorry dont know his name ) is prolly as near I,d get to finding another guy attractive .

Brian Molko, I picked him as well.

victoriamwilliams1
08-31-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm being hypothetical.

I think this is a great question and understood what you where saying.

I think if I was born a woman I would be about 4 inches shorter and I would look at the personality of the guy and see if it was compatible with mine, I would not care about looks as much since looks can fade with age.

I can tell you the types that are hitting on me now are playboys and if I was a GG they would be ignored as they are now!

serinalynn
08-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Being an older cder, I met a lot of guys in my earlier years that gave me a lot of thoughts on what guys look for in a woman. Having compiled most of this info, and if I were a natrual female, and knowing what I know now,... I believe I'd go lesbian.

carolinewalker_2000
09-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Like several others, I guess I'm a lesbian at heart; I just adore women!!!

darla_g
09-01-2008, 08:17 AM
I think there were some pretty funny responses to this thread. i haven't thought about this to come up with anything resembling a meaningful answer. (what a waste of a post)

coco8132
09-04-2008, 10:19 PM
In male mode I have no desire for other men. However, in femme mode, the likes of Pierce Brosnan, Matt Damon,...they'd do!

marny
09-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Born to be a lesbian!

Chiana
09-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I think there were some pretty funny responses to this thread. i haven't thought about this to come up with anything resembling a meaningful answer. (what a waste of a post)

At least you didn't answer incorrectly. I thought the question was pretty clear but there sure are a lot of "I don't like men" and "lesbian" answers which really don't answer the question. I guess some people just feel compelled to jump in anyway.

I have thought about this and I have never really been fascinated by bulging muscles and bulk. Johnny Depp would be a good celebrity pick. And I have fallen in love with an occasional professional female impersonator. But of the real people I know, there is only one guy that I could be interested in. He is fairly well off financially and honestly, being taken care of is an aspect. But to me, his real attraction is that he is very intelligent and has a great sense of humor. Plus, we do have a lot of common interests so I think life would be fun. But since he is straight and married to a b*tch of a wife, that is a dead end.

girlintraining
09-05-2008, 11:04 AM
It appears no one would want a CD for a man is this because we think "real" women want real manly men and not somebody like us? Hmmmmmmm? Can anyone here picture having sex with a man dressed as a woman? I personally find that a turn off. But I can picture sex with a manly man. This is very confusing to my girly manly brain.

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-05-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm not into guys and I ADORE women. If I was born a real woman, then I would be a lesbian also. Like someone early said,two girly girls having lots of fun.

Felicity :)

CaptLex
09-05-2008, 12:13 PM
As I go further along, I can see myself considering something I never thought possible, sleeping with a man. What man? Well, it would have to be Johnny Depp, obviously. I mean, who wouldn't?

I agree with Anna the Dub! Are we gonna have a cat fight now?!!:daydreaming:

Obviously newbies :rolleyes: . . . everyone here knows Johnny is mine and I don't share. :tongueout

DawnRodgers
09-05-2008, 12:44 PM
The same type of man I like now. Do want a guy that shows interest in me and treats me like a woman - that is, respects me, not into rough stuff and is perpetually lovey and horny.

Ashley1
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
The biography in my profile states "a long time CD lesbian" and a 30 year old Liz Taylor would be a prime target; however, the question posed in this thread is directed at a male which would then have to be a 30 year old Paul Neuman.:hugs:

:hugs::love:
Ashley

Kate Simmons
09-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Obviously newbies :rolleyes: . . . everyone here knows Johnny is mine and I don't share. :tongueoutBut at least you share your rum Lex. That makes you #1 with me.:thumbsup::battingeyelashes:

Beth-Lock
09-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I hadn't thought of that, but perhaps my first thought would be the intellectual type. Often they are sexy in an imaginative way too.

TSchapes
09-05-2008, 09:00 PM
It would be mana from a band called malice mizer but than again its a guy whos a fulltime crossdresser. I guess im into both sexes at all times so...

Mana, or any one of the guys from Versailles!

What's funny is lately I've actually been looking at guys, as if I were truly interested, running it through the "what if" thing. Sounds funny for a married monogamous heterosexual (supposedly). But honestly, I was at the doctor's office the other day and there was this young man with longish blond hair, and a trimmed beard in a gorgeous suit and really hip dress shoes. And when I looked at his face, I think I swooned. He caught it too, and I just had look away. That was a first or me! Can a person change? Or, am I just playing mind games with myself...? This truly caught me off guard!

So the answer Kate is: "Some young guy, in a beautiful suit and tie, with longish blond hair and a face that makes you weak at the knees!" :confused2::twirl:

Maybe another time, another place.....

Love, Tracy

Jennifer Brooks
09-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I think I'd be a lesbian if I still had my usual "Chicks are Hot!" guy mode. But if I were a GG, I would prefer black guys and hot Latin guys.

Lisa Golightly
09-06-2008, 05:59 AM
A hairy one :)

Samantha Thomson
09-06-2008, 09:37 AM
i dont know of any since im a lesbian love girls

bah-bah-bobbie
09-06-2008, 08:57 PM
wow. okay. uhmmmmm. wow. If I were a woman I would be the opposite of what I am now. So I wonder if I would still have my fem desires, namley to look pretty. If I were the opposite (woman) of what I am now (man), I would definitly be more technologicly adept and less industrial. Since I work in an industrial field now, as a woman I would prefer a desk job in an office where I have to wear a dress and heels. But then as my polar opposite I would look at a really sexy pair of heels on a rack at the department store and think "wow. Women really got screwed on our end of the fashion spectrum with having to wear those torture devices". I would also probly shun the dainty female role in society and get a job in a predominatly male field. Which would put me where I am now which is the opposite of where my opposite self should be. As far as that goes, right now I am not gay. But as an opposite I would be. That means I would be attracted to women again negating my opposite-ness. I have too much to think about now as it is.

I can safely say however, that IF, and I mean IF with a capital IF, if I were a woman, the man that would like me would be the one that couldn't have me. Thats just human nature.

marny
09-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Yuck! Men?

valenstein
09-06-2008, 10:51 PM
It appears no one would want a CD for a man is this because we think "real" women want real manly men and not somebody like us? Hmmmmmmm? Can anyone here picture having sex with a man dressed as a woman? I personally find that a turn off. But I can picture sex with a manly man. This is very confusing to my girly manly brain.

Interesting point. I suppose I didn't think of it because I think of my friends as girls, but I'm fine being a boy in a dress; so I 'd happily date CD's if I were GG.

P.S. - As to you second question, abbbbbsooolllutely.... ESPECIALLY if I were GG and knew how it made the guy feel.

Farrah
09-07-2008, 12:36 AM
THats just something, I've never thought about. I'm not a woman so I'm not into men. I believe if i sat around thinking about what man I would want would make me gay. Since I'm not gay, that hasn't and never will cross my mind.

Billiemarie
09-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Now if I were a gg and in my middle sixtys as I am, I could go for a Paul Neumen or Robert Redford at a similar age. I wouldn't kick Tom Selleck out of bed either. Even better if I could also knock 20 years off our ages. If we are going to dream lets take out all the stops.
The spurs come off at the bedroom door though.
Billie

KathrynTX
09-09-2008, 09:32 AM
If I was so fortunate to be a woman...then there is only one man for me....a WO-MAN!! I'd be a lesbian! I love women so much I want to be one!
Lauren

I would be a lesbian. Two girly girls :)

Kelly

There are no guys that do it for me since I'm way too much of a lesbian.

Hugs!

I gotta agree with you ladies, lesbianism would be the way to go for me as well.

LilSissyStevie
09-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Back in the days when I thought I must be gay for wanting to wear women's clothes I tried to imagine what men were attractive to me. I never came up with anything. They all look the same to me.:heehee:

jenni_xx
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Rupert Everett is totally gorgeous in my eyes. Funny thing is, I'd have more luck as a man than if I was a woman!

I also saw Hugh Grant in the flesh once, and he bowled me over with how gorgeous he looked.

And kudos to whoever mentioned Johnny Depp!

Honestly, I could go on and on, but I won't bore you all lol!!!!

heather42fl
09-09-2008, 12:14 PM
A sweet handsome one!!!

laura.lapinski
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Only once in my life have I ever been attracted to a male. I was working, and I don't know why, but I was feeling horny that day (this was 15 years ago). I was feeling kind of fem that day, and this young, maybe 16 year old boy came in to my work. He had fem features, was tall, had soft, smooth, young skin. Like another person stated, I was swooned by his look and was getting excited down below. His, as I assumed, brother was standing behind him and apparently picked up on the look on our faces (or at least mine), and got angry and told his "brother" to hurry up. I was a little embarrased, but kept a professional exterior and continued with my work. BTW, I've never been attracted to men, but if I was, that is the type.

Laura:)