PDA

View Full Version : Wife's acceptance

Jaclyn NM
08-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Something happened today which really pleased me. My wife and I were talking and she mentioned an incident from earlier and stated that I had my "panties in a not". When I said that wasn't true, she said oh yes it was and then she smiled and said that now that I wear panties, she could really mean it. We then laughed together. I am just so happy with my wife's acceptance and support, that just when I think it can't get any better, it does. We still have a long way to go, but I look forward to every new day, as we take this journey together. I could never go back to the closet.

darla_g
08-30-2008, 12:33 AM
that sounds very nice!

Ballerina
08-30-2008, 01:46 AM
That's good. Looks like some ice was broken. Congrats!

(As I typed this, my girlfriend was also poking a little fun of her own over webcam/voice after telling her I'm on the forum, lol!)

Shelly Preston
08-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Sometimes its those little comments that make you so happy :D

allisonrn06
08-30-2008, 03:57 AM
Jaclyn, when I first found my wife had accepted me as a cd, she made a comment about having a girlfriend now, and then apologized for it - I told her no need, that I had waited all my life to hear someone say something like that, and was thrilled by her comment!! So I know what it feels like and am happy for you!

Kimberly Long
08-30-2008, 04:24 AM
It is so nice when the SO supports you. Mine knows but does not support. Remember you are blessed to have that wife. Do something nice for her day after day, it will help. Remember doing something nice may be just telling her, I love you when she is not looking for it. And another big one is THANK YOU.
Love Kim

Steph Butterfield
08-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Congratulations hun

xx

Stephanie

VictoriaP
08-30-2008, 06:23 AM
I also have a supportive wife, and we have grown closer because of my stepping "out of the closet". I am so happy for other CD/TV/TS when I hear that they also have supportive spouses; but we need to remember, closeted or out, we are all lucky to have found what most other men never find: our feminine side!

Angie G
08-30-2008, 10:33 AM
What you have is great I also have it like that. I just wish All the girls here could. :hugs:
Angie

Patty
08-30-2008, 10:39 AM
So glad you have a supporting SO. enjoy :hugs:

TGMarla
08-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Way cool. Good for you!

Rachel Morley
08-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Excellent! .... yes, keep it fun, keep it light hearted, and try not to let it become threatening ... because it's not if you are able to talk it through with each other every time you come to a new point in the progression of your CDing. Your wife sounds like a very cool person :)

Sarah...
08-30-2008, 12:26 PM
So a big cheer for supportive partners! My gorgeous wife is the same so I know it's these little comments that matter.

Sarah...

Nicole24
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
isnt it great. i came out to my girlfriend 4 years ago (im only 24). Shes great about it and now shes my wife. it proves love wins all. shame there's not more of them out there to make it easier for us all.

Were moving to blackpool soon and shes also says i should get a job at funny girls.

bless