PDA

View Full Version : Does this mean I have been accepted as a woman?

Robertacd
05-24-2005, 08:35 AM
There is a lady in my biking group that has said a few things latly that makes me feel I have been accepted as a woman or at least as a girlfriend. Last week we were talking about riding to work and she said "Yeah, but you have never got to work and realised you forgot your bra, or your skirt." And just last night after she stopped and walked over a tough obsticle (mtn biking) she said "I am feeling kind of clumbsy today and didn't want to try it, beacuse I am starting my period. You know how that goes."

She would not talk to any of the other guys in our group like that. It makes me feel kind of special and a little excited like she see's me as one of the girls. And it not like she knows about me, maybe my manerisms or something just make her feel more comfortable abound me? What do you all think?

Sarah Ellis
05-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Maybe your mannerisms may be a giveaway but probably not.. More than likely just teasing you a bit.. But then again maybe she does know.

Satin xxx

nikky
05-24-2005, 08:43 AM
i would say she has an idea and is trying to get you to say something about it. especially the bra and skirt comment

Melissa A.
05-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Forgetting your bra, I can see, but forgetting your SKIRT? Ok, if your'e biking to work, maybe. But it's still no different than forgetting your pants.

Sounds like she sees you as a friend.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

KewTnCurvy GG
05-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Sounds like she trusts you and feels your genuine.....and that you have the capacity to understand where she's coming from. My guess is it's more in 'who' you are psychologically that makes her feel this way.
hugs
kew

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 09:16 AM
sounds like she is a new freind .... like all people we meet thay wright a little book ...
sounds like your on the beging of the book ....read on don't be in such a hurry to read the last chapter .... enjoy your freind ....

jjjjohanne
05-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Forgetting your bra, I can see, but forgetting your SKIRT? Ok, if your'e biking to work, maybe. But it's still no different than forgetting your pants.
Melissa :)

A friend of mine in college said that her mom was rather ditzy. One time while she was driving to work, she realized she had forgotten to put on her skirt. She was just running around in her slip.

Man, that's like my elementary school nightmares come true...

(hmm... Last night I dreamed I was at school in dark pantyhose and shorts. I just remembered that... How about that?)

Tristen Cox
05-25-2005, 04:30 AM
Maybe this means she can feel your aura and that allows her to freely share things with you better. It happens to me alot. They just feel comfortable but really don't know themselves why they do, they just do. Watch and see what happens. Can be interesting, but don't get too trusting. That's easy. Let her trust you more first before you bring up any 'habits' of yours. ;)

RachelDenise
05-25-2005, 04:56 AM
I think she views you as someone who she can confide in and share things with. If she has any idea of your fem side, then it's a bonus. If she really is comfortable around you, then give it time and eventually Roberta and her will meet!!!

sarah
05-25-2005, 05:38 AM
Because of the way we are we are not looked upon as a threat much like gay men we relate to them...lots of my friends ask why their wives confide in me .I think its because i listen and am not after "one thing" this is a quality non CD,s dont have...enjoy you are special....

Holly
05-25-2005, 07:54 AM
Roberta, you have a new friend. Take the time to get to know her. Ask her about herself and see how much she's willing to share with you. Let her do most of the talking in the beginning until you have an opportunity know where she's coming from.

Robertacd
05-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Well ok, "accepted as a woman" may have been a little extreame.

I guess its more like being thought of as not just one of the guys, but a little more like a girlfriend or she could just feel safe with me sort of like sarah said but because I am married.

Either way I have definantly made a good friend and will have to cultivate the relationship. I am riding again tonight and will see if she confides in me again.

Heather Daniels
05-25-2005, 09:51 AM
I think we, as dressers, are able to communicate better with GG's than "normal" men. We are more understanding, and we're not trying to get them undressed, like most guys are. Tee- hee, well, maybe we would like to get them undressed if it meant we could try their things on. ;) Seriously though, I think we have an aura about us that is totally different from non dressers. I've found that women tend to confide in me, and they have no clue about Heather. Whatever the reason, enjoy your new found friendship with her, you never know where it may lead.