PDA

View Full Version : Weather or not.

Edwina
08-30-2008, 10:57 AM
So I am home alone this weekend and I planed to have fun with my fem side.
Dressed head to toe, fingers and toenails painted and planning to go out.
So what's the problem I hear you cry?
The problem is gale force wind and bucketing rain so I have had to stay home with the dogs who don't mind how I am dressed as long as I feed them. :)

:love:

Edwina

Tomara
08-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi Edwina
Sorry to hear you are all dressed up and house bound , I am sure the dogs appreciate the company but that doesn`t help you much . Hope fully the rain and wind willstop soon and you will be able to enjoy yourself out of doors.
Tomara

Sarah...
08-30-2008, 12:21 PM
With weather like that it sounds like you are in Scotland, not South Africa!! I was housebound also, today. Thought that's 'cause I'm mostly a chicken about going out much but also because I had some business accounts to do - yawn.

My dog gave the impression that he did mind how I dressed as he came into the office, took one look at me and went straight back out again. I decided not to take that as a vote of no confidence but simply that he didn't recognise me.

Never mind, happy days!!

Sarah...

Edwina
08-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi Edwina
Sorry to hear you are all dressed up and house bound , I am sure the dogs appreciate the company but that doesn`t help you much . Hope fully the rain and wind willstop soon and you will be able to enjoy yourself out of doors.
Tomara
Thank you Tomara but the forecast is for more of the same tomorrow.:sad:
Sarah you are not wrong but I have to mitigate that by saying that is still our winter weather patterns and the warmer days will come. I have some lovely summer tops..!

Edwina

Angie G
09-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Hi Edwina sorry you can't get out hun. but it will come.:hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
09-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Being all dressed up and house bound isn't so bad. On days like this I catch up on household tasks such as luandry and vacuuming and dusting. Not as much fun as going out but being dressed up makes it seem less like work. And then there is always the internet and places like this to go to.

Karren H
09-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Get out the pink fem rain gear and go go go, girlie!!! :)

Nicole Erin
09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
I have had to stay home with the dogs who don't mind how I am dressed as long as I feed them. :)

Edwina

The dog does not judge it's owner. It doesn't really know what we look like, all's it knows is what each human's crotch smells like. :heehee:

Relaxing a night in is not so bad. Gyod at these gas prices I hate going anywhere anyways.

Sarah cd
11-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Well Edwina here in the uk there is buckets of rain coming down but i am fully Dressed all fem but i am upstairs and my dog down stairs as i don't know how my dog will react to me being dressed

erickka
11-10-2008, 08:29 AM
You hit that nail on the head, Millie. I have 7 dogs and you are soooo right!LOL!!