PDA

View Full Version : Funny wife comment

Natalia
08-30-2008, 03:44 PM
We have spent the last 2-3 months with our house as a construction site and a lot of stress from legally opposing a will -

Neither one of us has worn anything but plaid and work boots.

Wife said today while admiring the new roof - "When this is all over I'm going to wear dresses every day for a month!" to which I immediately replied, "Me too!!!":heehee:

She called me a feminine expletive with a big smile.:hugs:

Shelly Preston
08-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I bet you could not stop laughing :)

Jaclyn NM
08-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Isn't it wonderful when you can trade this type of banter with your wife. I know that since my wife learned of and accepted my crossdressing, we've had a lot of fun trading little quips. We just have to be careful who we do it in front of.

darla_g
08-30-2008, 06:54 PM
cute!

Cary
08-30-2008, 09:17 PM
It's great to be on that kinda level with the right person. I envy that. I hope the remodeling is finished soon.:)

Sally2005
08-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Our 3 month project has gone past 3 years...I hope it works out for you, DIY renovations usually put the rest of your life on hold and you have to deal with a lot of stress. It sounds like your partner can help out which is great! I love making comments like that too...I'm not really out at all, but it is a fun play on words and funny because of what she does know.

Angie G
08-31-2008, 08:15 AM
I think one of the best parts of dressing is my wife knowing and being OK with it she also makes little comments now and then that I just love. :hugs:
Angie