PDA

View Full Version : resurch... testing ....and some shopping..

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 08:49 AM
i know we got a thread on part of this but bear with me ...or not.....

i had a meating last night and with som carefull planning i could pass by the glamour bouqute]www.glamourboutique......www.glamourboutique.com pass by i think not... got to stop in ....a little shopping
and a little chatting... always a good thing ....we talked abought a bunch of things and shopping ...and as we all know shopping is like my sport (it is a sport if you do it right) and thay joked that thay were a training spot for some one starting on shopping ... as it's just so easy and nice to shop there
(thay are our people no judgements) and heard of girls hidding out of site buying things and some so scared thay thay shook while there.... so i never was like scared to shop but hearing this makes it more real of what i have heard some girls here say ....

oh ok abought this thread (i drift a bit ...sorry) i read that new bra thread and had to check it out...., ok with a push bra i get more than good results ...no pads or forms....just me in a good bra......so like i said i wanted to try this out so ok got my new bra ...this one is called ..belle bra...now i don't like glue on me so like ok i try this ... i was going to waite till this morning to try them out....like a kid with a new toy i put them on last night...
way cool....after i got use to them stuck on me (realy not a big deal)...i like them a little wiggle ... a little jiggle... this is fun....i thought why not take them for if you will a test drive...???

what??? ok under a tank top i wore them to bed...nice comfy....woke up yes thay are still with me cool....coffiee .....more coffiee...still with me ..... ok now time for a shower... this is were i thought thay might fall off.... hot soappy shower still with me ....still comfy..... getting ready to take the dog for his swim ...rainy and cold ....going to leave them on all day and see just how thay hold up to this "test drive....

more on this teast drive as we go ..... latter.... :p

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 10:51 AM
back from the walk/swimming with the dog.....thay aer still there and feel good.....
i think i got a new toy.............still testing them...this is almost like work..........

Sharon
05-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Wendy Me -- CD Consumer Reporter. It's about time! :)

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 01:03 PM
ok still working on this that went through house work the wash ...a nap..(this is tireing work) now planning supper... just a nice little jiggle ...theise are fun....

sharon thios is way too mutch like work for me........

Melissa A.
05-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Just checked out the Glamour boutique website. I MUST GO THERE!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 05:04 PM
test complete..... 20 hours total....slept with them....showered all day running around
thay stayed stuck on .....now this should be fun removeing them unclasp.... ok lift a edge and peal offf.....wow thats so easy.....no ouch ...no hurt nice .....................
i give them two boobs up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for realy less than a good bra worth the price for shure.....................try them ............

Sigrid
05-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks you Wendy for all your hard work and dedication. I know these last 20 hours must have been sheer hell for ya, the shopping and dressing and playing and all, but you stuck with it. (or should I say it stuck with you). I'm proud of you. Way to take one for the team! :thumbsup:

~Sigrid

Tristen Cox
05-24-2005, 09:35 PM
back from the walk/swimming with the dog.....thay aer still there and feel good.....
i think i got a new toy.............still testing them...this is almost like work..........
Wait a second, swImming with the dog +? I know they stay on but damn lady! Don't you think you're taking the test to the extreme there? =) :rolleyes: :p