PDA

View Full Version : former crossdresser no more

jamiepabicd
05-24-2005, 12:22 PM
hi ladies.
first of all i wanted to let everyone know this site if the best.
i should've joined months ago but was in denial.
since i joined i have decided to dress up once again.
in small doses of coarse since my private time is at a premium.
i bought a bra and some panties at walmart on sunday and the exhilerating feeling of "all eyes on me" was unbelievable.
the feeling you get while searching for that right bra and panties while other women mingle around you.
are they wondering: is he buying that for his wife? girlfriend? himself???
i don't care, i love that feeling.
my bra looks and feels great. i'm wearing it now and i love it!
i wore one of the panties around almost all day sunday.
to other stores and even to my parents.
i'm planning on wearing panties under my clothes as often as i can.
a bra is a little harder to conceal unless it's cold enough to wear a sweater or something like today.
i've got to get some more panties soon especially some thongs.
i can't wait to get a garter belt and stockings again.
the feeling of the garters pulling the stockings up against my legs i, well you know, mmm!
also on sunday i had a chance to let my fem side out a little in public even if it was insignificant. to me it was an important step in reaserting my feminine self.
i was in a grocery store and when checking out i was asked if i would donate a dollar to some charity. i did and they gave me a little thing to sign and they post them somewhere in the store. normally i would sign my regular first name but this time, the first time, i paused and said to myself it's time i sign with my fem name jamie. no one knows there but me but it felt really good to let a little of my feminine side out for once.
no more denial for me. i want to be a crossdresser again and so i shall be!
in the closet, yes but atleast i accept it again.
if my wife finds out we'll deal with that then.
more later as i'm sure i'll have lots to talk about.
if anyone else has a story of a turnaround after being in denial i would love to here from you.
hugs and kisses
jamie

p.s. if any ladies would like to email me direct feel free to do s on this or any other topic.

Heather Daniels
05-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Jamie, I know exactly what you mean about the shopping. I decided to get myself a new outfit this past weekend. I went to a Target store and started to browse in the womens section. What an exciting feeling - to be around other girls, looking at and feeling all of the pretty skirts and dresses. I still have a smile on my face about the feelings I had. The other women didn't really seem to notice me, but I could hear them talking about colors, and materials. I so wanted to join in on the clothes discussions with them, but figured it better if I didn't. It's amazing how much more relaxed and confident I am now when shopping for feminine things. I used to go into stores, wanting to buy something cute and sexy, but always got cold feet. Now I'm happy to say that I don't have a problem with it anymore. I have to admit that I still travel to stores that are not near where I live to buy my girly things, but at least I now walk out of the store carrying a bag with something feminine in it. Girly shopping is sooo addictive ! Best of luck to you girl. :)

Andrea
05-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Good luck to both you girls ! :)

Anita
05-24-2005, 04:12 PM
welcome to the house of fun

Clare
05-24-2005, 09:41 PM
i'm with Heather.

Over the past nine years with my wife (doesn't know about CD'ing) we would go into womens clothing stores and checkout all the styles in the store. At first i was self conscious of being the only man in the shop - even standing beside my wife.

Now i'm quite relaxed about walking into a womans clothing store and taking a look around without any concern at all. In fact i purchase stuff for my wife (who is a lot smaller size than me) and chat to the sales ladies without any sense of nervousness.

I still get a little unsure of myself if i'm buying an item that is my size - does the sales assistant notice my size and the garments size and figure it out?

But in general, i will go into a womans clothing store without a second thought now.

Christine

Strike
05-25-2005, 06:10 AM
Well done mate, I hope to start off soon, by getting some womens underwear.

jamiepabicd
05-25-2005, 08:03 AM
hi and thanks girls for the support.
i once had a salesgirl at a lane bryant store say to me as i was buying some lingerie "your wife is so lucky that you are buying these sexy items for her" and then she paused for a moment and continued with "or maybe you're buying these for yourself!" she didn't seem at all judgemental in her attitude and i wish i had admitted to her that in fact they were for me. i think she would have been o.k. with it. hopefully from now on if this would happen again elsewhere i will admit to it.

i have some time friday to get some more panties and a garter belt and stockings and if i'm lucky i'm gonna try to get a wig again.

i'd love to get a dress but i don't have any experience with sizing. can any of you ladies help with how i determine my size for a dress.

more later
hugs and kisses

Tristen Cox
05-25-2005, 01:35 PM
i'd love to get a dress but i don't have any experience with sizing. can any of you ladies help with how i determine my size for a dress.

First know your body measures. The top(shoulders) is usually larger than your waist size. Each place may have different charts on measures so check with the one you visit be it on line or in a store. Start with your top size measurements, because if you just got by your waist size you may have something that won't fit your chest in the end. I'm pretty skinny, my shoulders are about 17 inches across, and I measure 35" around the chest (36D bra) but even buying a large top can turn out to be tight fitting on me. Then again I get a lot of juniors. So learn your wear, junior, misses, then plus size. If you have a wide upper half you may find it hard to get something that is tight around the waist unless it has elastic or has a belt. Anyhow hope that helps a little.:)

MarieTS
05-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Gaga-- Finding a Dress Size is a very simple procedure. Get your bust measurement (wearing your stuffed bra), your waist measurement, and then your hip measurement. Then go into the size table with those numbers and you'll see what size you need. Chances are your waist /hip measurements will be off because you are not a GG. Select the size that is closest. Note-- if you are tall you might want to increase by a full dress size; i.e., instead of an 8, you'd select a 10.
Have fun shopping!

sophie/girl
05-27-2005, 04:05 AM
i am itching to go out [i do but once a month] & i have change when i get there that pisses me of [sorry girls] any were was i o yes as i was saying i am itching to go out even down the shop but with family and living in a not so undersanding suburb but that is my dream to live as a woman [but i wuold'nt pass anyway] i am very happy for you jamie
love sophie

jamiepabicd
05-27-2005, 12:31 PM
thanks fro the advice tristen and marie. this will surely help when i look for a dress. thanks sofie for the reply, i too long to go out dressed but for now i'm just happy playing dress up again.
hugs and kisses ladies.
jamie