PDA

View Full Version : September is here.....!

KeriB
09-01-2008, 05:17 AM
... thank goodness...... you know why! :)

Mollyanne
09-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Hi Kerri, YES, September is here and I do know why!!!! But then again I really don't alter my plans much anyway.

:love: Mollyanne

Keely
09-01-2008, 05:45 AM
Ah, something to do with legs?

susan2010
09-01-2008, 05:49 AM
I assume this has to do with pantyhose or stocking without risking heat stroke?

Suzie S.
09-01-2008, 05:51 AM
LOL Keri, I think I know why! :heehee: But for me, it's usually November. You can't get me out of shorts til the ground gets frosty! :)

DAVIDA
09-01-2008, 05:55 AM
I keep my legs shaved all the time. As for the shorts, Jean always says she knows when it is real cold the day I wear long pants!

carolinebrookes
09-01-2008, 07:21 AM
I guess September has a different significance for some more than others.

For me, September signals holidays/vacation! Yippee! :D

Last year was 3 weeks in sunny California and this year is 3 sunny weeks in Mallorca starting this Sunday.
As I'm not a person who craves cding 24/7, I actually look forward to these 3 weeks of total manlyness and not having to worry about what lipstick I'm going to match with this or that outfit. I find that the break does me no harm at all and I come back with a fresh perspective on cding.

Depending upon where you live in the world, the cooler air does make it a bit more bareable to wear heavy wigs/makeup etc, but living in Scotland, it's about right just now!

Happy September folks! :)

Angie G
09-01-2008, 07:35 AM
For me it the underarms hun. My legs were shaved all summer.
Caroline # weeks without drassing I'd be ready to kill some one.:hugs:
Angie

Brianna1
09-01-2008, 07:44 AM
It's quite the opposite for us down here...looking forward to summer and less rain:cheer: If I was in the USA, September would be good since I'd be looking forward to Lipsfest in NY!! Just ask DD!

foxyjj111
09-01-2008, 09:08 AM
i guess sept. means i dont wear shorts as much so people wont be complementing me on my shaved legs. lol. :sad:

and i usually dont wear flip flops so they wont tell me how cute my toes are...:sad::sad:.

Karren H
09-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Shaved my legs to celebrate last week... and this weekend I'm wearing shorts for the holiday and my wife doesn't seem to care... :):):)

Veronica 1
09-01-2008, 09:35 AM
September in Canada means that snow is not far off and I am a true Canadian in that I prefer it to be 30 below to 30 above. It also means that I can wear my forms under my heavy parka all the time. (Can you tell that I love my boobs?)

Michelle 51
09-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Well for this girl it means panty hose,nylon panties,nighties to bed and all that soft silky girly stuff again without sweating again but i will miss a soft summer breeze blowing on bare legs under a short little summer dress with just panties and a bra on '' sigh "

Justabit

Denise01
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Yes up here in Canada, we can hide a lot in the winter under a parka, or a bulky sweater.

sept for Me, means that it will only be about 10 weeks, till Denise can go on vacation again, after working 14 hour days 7 days a week

Denise:):):):)

TxKimberly
09-01-2008, 12:20 PM
... thank goodness...... you know why! :)

Oh goody - that means in a few days I'm 43. :(
Don't mind the sounds of sobbing . . . I'll probably be all right . . . eventually . . .

Mona
09-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Gotta wait till next month here in California!

Veronica27
09-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Years ago, September for me meant "back to school" for the little ones and an opportunity for me to dress from school bus time in the morning until school bus time in the late afternoon. As I worked from home this gave me a great opportunity to enjoy my little vice most days. I am now retired, the kids have their own homes and families, and September now means I can start thinking about shaving and hosiery and soon being able to step outside the door without having to remove my forms.

Veronica

Phyliss
09-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Just 60 days until Halloween.

Alice B
09-01-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm lucky. Live in S. Calif, shave my legs year round and my wife does not care. Now if I could only get her to accept shaving my arms.

While not for me there is another reason to be happy it is September. If you have kids they are back in school, thus freeing up some daytime dressing.

Marissa Mae
09-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Fall :love: Cooler weather means more clothing choices! Easier to cover up my male features. Boots :daydreaming: can't wait!!

Emilia
09-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Well if you mean the legs, which I think you did... its November for me :P But YAY still!

Wendy me
09-01-2008, 06:16 PM
i thought she meant fall shoe sales..............................

sterling12
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
I had the same thoughts as Veronica. After Labor Day.....back to School. Goodbye kids, hello the real me!

But, you probably mean the end of "shorts season," so you can now shave your briar patch, legs and chest. Ah, but there is one sad thing, it's after Labor Day, you can't wear white pumps, it's not fashionable. That's a bummer!

Peace and Love, Joanie

tamarav
09-01-2008, 08:40 PM
I know exactly what it means. 10 days till me being 60 man years and 35 girl years.

Stormgirl
09-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Thank God, I can't wait for Autumn.

Karen_Ski
09-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Oh goody - that means in a few days I'm 43. :(
Don't mind the sounds of sobbing . . . I'll probably be all right . . . eventually . . .

:eek: 43! You are still a babe in arms. It means in a couple of weeks I will be 55! I look at age as just a way of keeping score. You are only as old as you want to be.

Emma England
09-02-2008, 11:25 AM
September for me means back to school.

I would rather it be in the middle of summer - a heat wave to wear short skirts and camis.

Stargirl
09-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Just 60 days until Halloween.

Yes. Autumn. Halloween. Rustling leaves. Predators facing a hard winter. Look out ! Behind you.....I always get a little crazier in the Fall. The body systems are shifting due to the shorter daylight. I am digging out my wintersilk undies. Anything beyond sweater weather gets me depressed. OK I will have to be depressed. (as I bake pecan pies). ha ha

Bootsiegalore
09-02-2008, 01:05 PM
It means the KIDS are back in School YAY! For work from home gals like me it's wonderful!

Tara

maid phylis
09-02-2008, 02:04 PM
dear keri,yes this means that fall and winter are aproaching and we can start to go out in cooler weather,and i really like driving in longisland.they have some great state parks out there. :love:phylisanne

JamieDP
09-02-2008, 02:07 PM
It means it was finally cool enough for me to wear a wig comfortably for more than 6 hours, not have to reapply make up as much from glistening through it, i didn't sweat through one of my favorite blouses, my feet didn't stick to the inside of my pumps when i took them off and I didn't have to figure out a way to tie my hair (wig) up without it being obvious and best of all I can start wearing all my cute clothes again. My fall and spring wardrobe is sooo wonderful compared to my summer!!!

Love ya girls

Nicole1
09-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Well for me; it means: Ocean Cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines to the Carribean! Our annual Anniversary Cruise. This year will be the first time that I will be taking "Nicole" along. We plan to allow "Nicole" to have a little fun this year and maybe even attend one of the Formal Nights. I am so excited! We have a Balcony this year, so "Nicole" will be able to play at least a little bit everyday. I have several nice outfits to wear on the cruise. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Hugs,:hugs:

Ncole