PDA

View Full Version : Independence Day

CDKathy
07-04-2004, 06:36 PM
As the USA celebrates it's independence today, I, too, am celebrating a feeling of independence. Independence from the need to crossdress. Independence from the need to understand why I crossdress.

As I stated recently in another post, I feel I have reached a plateau where my feelings regarding crossdressing are in balance with my feelings about myself. I feel like I have achieved the internal understanding that Keith is Kathy and Kathy is Keith. It matters not what I am wearing.

For the past three days I have been, by choice, in total "guy" mode. No femme clothing of any kind from the skin out. I feel no different. I am still the same "me" I was four days ago wearing panties, girl jeans, girl socks, girl shoes and girl top.

If I wear femme clothing it will be by my concious choice not because I have to fulfill some need.

Am I still a crossdresser? Yes. Will I choose to crossdress in the future? Probably. For now, I am happy right where I am.

And I have you all to thank for that.

Happy Independence Day! :)

kristi cd
07-04-2004, 06:51 PM
I think that's what all of us are striving to achieve, at least that's where I hope to be someday -- at peace with who I am. Great to hear babe. :)

diane
07-05-2004, 04:20 PM
That is the place to be ... way to go!!

PaulaJeanette
07-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Kathy...I just love your Avatar...very nice.

Paula J.

CDKathy
07-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Thanks Paula J. :) This avatar more closely resembles my true personality than the old one.

And thank you Diane and Kristi for your comments. You can all reach this place but it takes effort. A lot of soul searching to reach a level of self acceptance.

I'm here to help anyone who wishes it.