PDA

View Full Version : A new step

Barbra_in_Tulsa
09-01-2008, 06:08 PM
It's odd, I have no problem going out dressed, but when I am in drab (but in panties) I go to great lengths to hid my panties when I change in the gym. I think it is because when I go out en fem I don't really go to any place where I might run into my male half. The difference is rather obvious changing in the gym.

Today, I changed quick, and no one was around but it didn't mean someone wasn't going to turn around the corner any moment. I feel like I took a big step forward.

Anyone just not care when they are in panties and at the gym? How'd you get over it?

SexyLatexSamantha
09-01-2008, 06:15 PM
My story didn't happen at a gym. Rather, mine happened at a Spa. My G/f and I had an appointment for messages. I changed in the mens change room. I was wearing panties. I just kept undressing. When I took my socks off, my bright red toes were there for all the guys in there to see. I didn't care. I just continued to get into the robe and put on the open toed slippers and walked out into the hall. EVERONE was staring at me. I just kept walking. One female even stopped me to ask about my toe nails. I just told her that my G/f and I enjoy doing our toes together. She just smiled and went on her way. Then I went for the message. The girl who did our message was very professional and didn't say a word. It was a great day out.

Kim_Bitzflick
09-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Barbra,

I have decided I don't care what others think. One time I was at the gym after my shower, I purposely put on my pink panties with writing on the back. A man was in there & he asked me what my panties said. I told him & we had a nice talk (of course it could have turned out with me being beaten to a pulp).

I noticed you are in Tulsa, I was just in Coffeyville for work. If I go back, I'll try to let you know. Maybe we could get together for some girl talk.