PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Couples Weekend Ideas

satin on satin GG
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Looking for ideas for a couples weekend (not necessarily surrounding a crossdressing event), possibly Boston or Philadelphia areas.

Sarasometimes
09-01-2008, 09:41 PM
How about a spa day followed by some sight seeing in either town. I can give you the names of some spas near philly is you would like. Just email or reply here.

Tip or Ozma
09-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Looking for ideas for a couples weekend (not necessarily surrounding a crossdressing event), possibly Boston or Philadelphia areas.

My wife and I are considering a romantic weekend (guy and girl mode) at the Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village, Pennsylvania (www..amishcountryinns.com). It is an hour from Philadelphia. I am sure our "girlie" selves will be tickled by the spa treatment even if I am not dressed for it.

The idea of male and female couple weekend is a mutual reward for bravely exploring the growing acceptance of my girlie side.

AllieSF
09-01-2008, 11:17 PM
I am not sure how often you both have been out while dressed. I really enjoy going to museums, not big crowds, but nice crowds, and nice things to look at. Walking downtown through a historical and restaurant areas for a late afternoon lunch, a waterfront bar for drinks and conversation, a play, symphony or ballet at night, or even a movie. Just play tourist and do what you would like to do and feel comfortable with. Good luck and enjoy it all.