PDA

View Full Version : Dozing off while dressed...

Zenith
09-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Alas, my days off/spam-o-rama on the board are coming to an end...

:blah:

Anywho...does this happen to any of you? I'm a bit of an insomniac...mind always going...have lots going on...but many times when I dress...even completely and with shoes (but no makeup)...I will lay on the couch for "just a sec" and then be so at peace I just doze off with the nicest sleep I ever have...then wake up and think for a moment I'm a chick and just smile...

:c9:

Veronica Lacey
09-01-2008, 09:51 PM
This indeed has occurred on a few occasions.

When my wife is out of town for a night or two...after spending the entire evening wearing an ensemble or two I will wear a satin panty/pj set with robe and sleep in them. Upon awakening on a cool morning, draped in such things, it is a very pleasant and content way to greet the day.

Pamela75s
09-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I have done the exact same thing a time or two.
Pamela

Sarah Doepner
09-01-2008, 10:06 PM
I often don't get to dress until rather late. There have been a few times when I have settled down, relaxed with a drink and because of the hour and the drink, have fallen asleep. While my wife would understand, there have been times in the last few years where my adult children have been returning to the nest before moving out once again. I haven't been caught yet, but one of these days it could happen.

Waking up still dressed is almost worth it however. I do like the smell of my perfume on the pillow in the morning.

Karren H
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM
When I'm on a business trip.... and not working, I'm enfemme the entire time..... sleeping and waking up enfemme is just fantastic.... :)

jennifer easton
09-01-2008, 10:52 PM
I get to sleep in my cami and lacy undies, and yes it is a relaxing way to start the day off!! Jenn

_Cecilie_
09-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Last night I got to sleep enfemme and that was great. Sometimes I wake up and is like " what the h...!" :) and other times I'm like "uhmmm this is nice". Other times I just enjoy waking up and seeing my painted toenails, which gives me a nice girly feeling. Though summertime have left most of those times out because of flipflops

CD Susan
09-01-2008, 11:46 PM
I go to sleep every night dressed en femme.I cannot imagine it being any other way. I always wear a nightie to bed and and that is what is normal to me.

linnea
09-02-2008, 12:53 AM
On those occasions when this has happened to me (fairly rare), I feel wonderful to find myself in a femme mode. I am able to relax en femme much more easily than I can do it in male mode. Waking up in panties and a bra and whatever else fem that I'm wearing gives me a little pleasant shudder of being a woman and being at ease.

Pattie O
09-02-2008, 12:58 AM
I also dress late at night in the lounge when everyones asleep and on occassion I have fallen asleep only to wake up and discover the TV on and everyone still asleep ,yes but one of these days??
I also love to sleep in lingerie ;I would really love to sleep in a nightie but my wife does not approve so I have to underdress my PJs.Still it feels great to sleep in and also wake in the morning.One of my favourite times is putting on my lingerie in the morning after showering and pulling up those pantihose or stockings.Just feels great and my stress levels seem to drop whilst dressed(mostly)

Pattie O:).

SaraCDPA
09-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Yes I enjoy sleeping at night in fem, But almost every Saturday when I am dressed I always take a afternoon nap on the couch while dressed, I always wake up so relaxed.Execpt for one time I woke to the sound of the ups man knocking on the door, I answered the door took the package and said thank you, I always woundered what he thought? It was a package from Paula young wigs LOL When I am outside in male mode he always beeps his horn and says Hello Love Sara

rachel_rachel
09-02-2008, 07:05 AM
I sleep in women's PJ's or nighties every night so that doesn't bother me.. However, dozing off on the couch or something when dressed then being woken suddenly by a noise.... that frightens the living $h*# out of me! I've done it on more than one occasion while still living at my parents house, knowing they had gone away on holidays but in the spur of the moment you have to try to think quick.

paulaluvssz8
09-02-2008, 08:36 AM
No I haven't had the pleasure yet. I am in the closet so to speak. My wife knows but doesn't want to ever speak of it again. And so my dressing is very much what you would say restricted. So when she is gone for work or away for a day or two. Then when I dress I usually find myself enjoying the dressing part that it is hard for me to settle down and rest at all. I have been up all night just trying on different looks. So can't wait for the moments of naping while dressed.

KarenSusan
09-02-2008, 08:36 AM
I go to sleep every night dressed en femme.I cannot imagine it being any other way. I always wear a nightie to bed and and that is what is normal to me.

I'm like Susan, in fact, as I'm reading this I'm wearing a silky flowered nightie and robe.

marny
09-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Always sleep enfemme. the fun part is when you forget and answer the door.hello!

Ashley_UT_CD
09-06-2008, 01:57 AM
I've wanted to a few times...I only got as far as panties and maybe a bra...always worried about my parents waking me up in the morning :o

jennylogan
09-06-2008, 05:44 AM
My best nights of sleep and my most relaxing naps occur when I am en femme. Nothing beats waking up from a decent sleep and realizing you're en femme. Just wish it would be all the time.

Angie G
09-06-2008, 08:03 AM
I often doz off but being dress has nothing to dowith it. It's more like something one does when you get to be 60 years old.:hugs:
Angie
PS and I don't have to lay down.

Carroll
09-06-2008, 08:28 AM
I have a few times, but the best one was a about 6 months ago. I was sitting on our couch munching on some candy. Next thing I knew it was 1230am. I manged to fall asleep with some of the candy in my mouth. As I was sleeping I apparently drooled and got the sticky goo down my chest and made a permanent pink stain on my nice white bra.

krissysSecret
09-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Yes, yes,yes.....just love the feeling of waking up and enjoying that girly feeling which I can do everyday if I wish to do. Right now, I am enjoying this feeling alot!

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I sleep en-femme almost all the time, it is wonderful and don't know how to do it any other way.

ManInBra
09-13-2008, 04:08 AM
About 10 yrs ago when I had my life somewhat together and was in a position where I could sleep in whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, and not worry about anyone coming in, or disturbing me,
Well as it happened I had a buddy that had to move from his place very quickly, Well actually I and another friend moved him while he was doing a few days in the county lock-up, and since I had an extra room and I am such a nice guy, I let him move in with me, He wasnt quite settled in yet (or so I thought) He worked days and I worked swing, so I usually slept in till close to noon, one day I had woke kinda early, not sure why, But I went to make coffee and still dressed in my long silky nightgown, with bra and breastforms, I got coffee going and went and sat down waiting for a cup of wake-me-up, this was about 10:30 am, I was sitting in my comfy chair watching some TV, and next thing I know, I look around and open my eyes (again), I look at the clock and its close to 2 pm, I wasnt thinking to clear so I sorta stumbled around and went to my room to get ready for work, at the time I worked at the Post Office, Well I found a note my roommate had left when he came in for lunch, simply put the note said "Nice Dress", :o I was so nervous, realizing I had been caught and walked in on the very same day and I wasnt awake to either defend myself or the logical choice would have been to Run and HIDE in my room, But I was to busy snoozing, :Angry3: (that will teach me, maybe, lol) well anyway after that he said he thought I was waiting for him, (No way, I love women to much) Well I found out a yr later that he, with all sorts of discretion (sp), had pretty much went to everyone he knew and had to tell them all what he had walked in on and saw, On the bright side, after that no one treated me any different and it seemed to me that some were rather shocked at him that he would divulge someones deep secrets as openly as he did, Well I may love lingerie and stuff, but I had to give him an attitude adjustment, and well I can feel good about saying yes I got the better of him on that one, :D and then after that we didnt talk for close to 4 months, then out of the blue one day his gf called and asked how I was doin, we hung up and a bit later he actually called and apologized, it took awhile to mend the friendship, but yea we are still friends to this day, but he knows alot more about showing respect and when to not tell everyone things that maybe he should keep to himself, :2c:

Leohose
09-13-2008, 04:21 AM
I m relaxing in my leotard now and will go to sleep in it. It is great to sleep in in "relaxing" clothes that hug your body. What a way to start the day

jamie1
09-13-2008, 06:24 AM
I just woke up,All dressed in white cami bra and panties. I'm so excited. My wife is away for three more days. I will go to the mall today.

victoriamwilliams1
10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
When I have the house to myself for a weekend I enjoy waking up with that wow! I am a girkl feeling:) then nature calls:(

VeronicaMoonlit
10-30-2008, 12:08 AM
A
but many times when I dress...even completely and with shoes (but no makeup)...I will lay on the couch for "just a sec" and then be so at peace I just doze off with the nicest sleep I ever have...

Yes, it's happened a couple of times.

then wake up and think for a moment I'm a chick and just smile...

But not that, not yet anyway.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

PamelaTX
10-30-2008, 07:59 AM
I sleep in a nightgown almost every night. I started doing this a couple of months ago, and I've never slept better in my life -- it's so relaxing!

pamela_a
10-30-2008, 11:37 AM
I sleep in a nightgown and have for several years now. It's a great feeling being able to sleep in something silky.

As for dozing off, not long ago my son had gone out and was planning on spending the night at a friends house. I was sitting watching TV in just my bra and panties and I dozed off. I was awakened by the sound of the front door being unlocked. I look at the clock and it's about 1:30 am and my son is home with friends in tow! Thank goodness the door was chained! Needless to say it was a mad dash to throw something on before going down to open the door.

-Paula-

StaceyJane
10-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Once on a tri to Korea I spent 10 nights in a Korea hotel on a training mission. One day I went to a local Korea store taht sold leather and silk products. I bought a nice leather skirt and a beautiful silk nightgown. I said it was all for my wife. I wasn't even married then.
All week I wore the nightgown to bed and I would wear the skirt while I was in the room alone. Sleeping in that nightgown was so wonderful. Unfortunatly I got rid of both on a purge before I got married.

Stacey :)

Crystal Galadriel
10-30-2008, 07:40 PM
I usually try to sleep in what clothes I have, sleeping time is really the only time that I have to dress. Crystal couldn't sleep at all last night, though, was just too excited to get to come out, it's been weeks! It was 3 am, I had to be up in 5 hours, and all I wanted to do was watch another few episodes of Princess Tutu en femme. I finally did get some sleep, from around 4 to 6 am, while I was dressed, but when I woke up I found that some "left overs" had leaked out and missed my pad! I wasn't even particularly aroused, and I don't remember any of those types of dreams, so my only guess is a leftovers leak. I was upset, now I'll have to find some time to wash those panties discreetly, hard to do when you live in a dorm, and I'm staying at my SO's house this weekend, so I can't wash them there either.

Surprisingly, after ditching my fem clothes from the spillage and going back to drab PJs, I slept perfectly fine. Crystal was just too excited to get a chance to be herself, I guess, wanted to do it awake instead of asleep.

I love waking up en femme, there's always that little bit of "wow, I'm a girl" feeling, and it's wonderful. Never have just dozed off on the couch or anything, though, am always way more careful than that since I'm always around people who either don't know or disapprove.

Amy Hepker
10-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I feel great when I am dressed and that is why I dress 24/7 now. Life is to short to not enjoy it and if it feels Great to dress I say do it.

Susan4
10-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Zenith ...

I know exactly what you're talking about. Those wonderful few seconds of disorientation as one wake from sleep and in the fog of coming back to consciousness assumes, from half-formed sights, sounds and feelings .. the hair on the pillow, the breasts on the bed, the clothes on the body .. that we are female and the world is as it should be.

Then, with apologies to T. S. Elliot, .. "'human voices wake us and we drown"

I always thought that Elliot must have been a crossdresser ... some of his poetry is very evocative of our worldview:

And I have known the arms already, known them all
Arms that are braceleted and white and bare
[But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!]
It is perfume from a dress
That makes me so digress?
Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

And would it have been worth it, after all,
Would it have been worth while,
After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets,
After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the floor -
And this, and so much more? -
It is impossible to say just what I mean!
But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen:
Would it have been worth while
If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,
And turning toward the window, should say:
“That is not it at all,
That is not what I meant, at all.”

Hugs

TGMarla
10-30-2008, 08:15 PM
I just doze off with the nicest sleep I ever have...then wake up and think for a moment I'm a chick and just smile...

I've experienced that from time to time...every once in a while.....

Liked it.

Rachel Welsley
10-30-2008, 11:34 PM
I came home early yesterday with a migraine. my team lead who was sitting in on my training watched me get progressively worse. needless to say, she sent me home at lunch without even asking if I was ill telling me to get some rest because I looked worse than 2 day old roadkill. I got home & put on my satin panties, bra, forms & PJ's and just crashed out right before Dr. Phil. I woke up at about 3 AM feeling better than I have in a long time. a little femininity goes a loooooog way

Amy Rose
10-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Nice DP hun.
yeah i find myself doing this sometimes *sigh*

prene
10-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Alas, my days off/spam-o-rama on the board are coming to an end...

:blah:

Anywho...does this happen to any of you? I'm a bit of an insomniac...mind always going...have lots going on...but many times when I dress...even completely and with shoes (but no makeup)...I will lay on the couch for "just a sec" and then be so at peace I just doze off with the nicest sleep I ever have...then wake up and think for a moment I'm a chick and just smile...

Love that feeling.

I have had something else like that.
Many times I go to sleep in a sleep bra, panties and a cami.
I would wake up just a little and was having this dream I was "A Chick".
Have you not tried to go back to sleep and get back to that place.

or even for a fleeting moment that the dream was real.
WOW

sometimes_miss
11-05-2008, 07:36 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about. Those wonderful few seconds of disorientation as one wake from sleep and in the fog of coming back to consciousness assumes, from half-formed sights, sounds and feelings .. the hair on the pillow, the breasts on the bed, the clothes on the body .. that we are female and the world is as it should be.

Susan4

There's not much I can add to that. I often fall asleep while reading, and taking a break to 'just rest my eyes for a moment'; I doze off. After doing that for a few years, I gave in and started going to bed wearing some nice silky girl pajamas as my normal routine. As I don't move around while sleeping, and keep the bedroom chilly, I get to wear my wig while I sleep. What a wonderful feeling to wake up and start my day that way.

Sally2005
11-05-2008, 12:02 PM
About 15 years ago, I made a cross country trip in my car. I had long hair and was too shy to go all the way CDing. I stayed at one small hotel in a room that was just about 12inches larger than the small bed. Before going to bed I put on lipstick, mascara and styled my hair. I blurred the line somewhat. In the morning I was awaken by the maid who opened the door, saw me sleeping in bed and said "oh, sorry miss, I thought the room was empty". Then I was scared to leave in male mode... in case someone put it all together. Oh, how I wish I could do that trip over again....

Deidra Cowen
11-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I have fallen asleep many a time in girl mode. Put me on a couch, turn on the tube...and in boy or girl mode I tend to fall asleep!

Most crazy experience I ever had and I wrote about this here on the forum when it happened was when I had plumbers coming and going all day long fixing a bad leak in my laundry room. At one point I sat down on the couch en femme and I suddenly woke up when one of the guys came in my place.

I had just come home from shopping enfemme and they litereally walked up right behind me when I got home. So I just let them in! My neighbors and I guess the apt mgmt by then knew a Tgirl was in the complex. Really went ok the plumbers were polite to me.

Terrihoney
11-05-2008, 08:55 PM
It's so nice to just relax for awhile. When I can, I'll read or do a puzzle while dressed until I fall asleep a bit in the recliner. A lot of tension can go away rather quickly. I've got to be careful as I tend to sleep very heavy for the first hour or so, can sleep through a storm. After that, I wake easily.

Every now and then, I'll sleep all night en femme, it's just me here all alone, I just don't feel the need all the time. I'm lazy that way I guess.
Half awake, and realizing I'm dressed a bit, I'll snuggle in and enjoy the feeling for all it's worth.

Hugs, Terri

qaws123uk
11-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Only done it once - was dressed. Lying on bed watching tv and then fell asleep

Several times I have gone to bed dress deliberately dressed in "day wear". Tights, dress, sometimes heels and all tucked. So when I wake up I can think I am a woman!!

(Also done the fetish encasement thing but thats another story!!)

avril findlay
11-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Only done it once - was dressed. Lying on bed watching tv and then fell asleep

Several times I have gone to bed dress deliberately dressed in "day wear". Tights, dress, sometimes heels and all tucked. So when I wake up I can think I am a woman!!

(Also done the fetish encasement thing but thats another story!!)

I want to hear about the "fetish encasement thing" thingy!

sherib
11-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I've done that too. Everyone had left the house and I was home alone. Got dressed, had a cocktail (couple), and fell asleep. I wole up just in time to see one of my friends coming down the drive way. Then the mad dash to change and wash the make up off. He ranged the bell an I yelled out the bath room window I"ll be right down.

Cassy11
11-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I never have dozed off while dressed, but I always wear satin undies and womens micro fiber PJ's when sleeping.

Angel.Marie76
11-06-2008, 11:38 AM
I've been picking up more and more comfortable clothing to sleep in lately.. not necessarily nightgowns, but VS pajama semisheer tops, sleep pants, knee highs, etc. Some things I KNOW are girly, but I can get away with in front of the son without drawing too many looks.. I've often left resude liner on the eyes just cause I didn't have the will to take it all off the night before.. It's nice to wake up in the morning, soft and comfy, to walk into the bathroom with the hair down, stop, look in the mirror, and see someone relatively femme looking back and smiling. *sigh*

Janice1948
11-06-2008, 02:08 PM
While I haven't napped during the day while dressed, I always sleep in panties and a nightgown (summer) and satin PJ's (winter). I keep a nylon or satin robe on my bed to put on also when I get up. Its a wonderful way to start the day.

Billie_P
11-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I've fallen asleep many times dressed. I took the bra and inserts off at two this morning after dozing last night.

Of course, I have night things and will sleep in them with inserts.

XdresserAshley
12-15-2008, 12:09 PM
I love going to bed just wearing a one-piece swimsuit that is the spandex type swimsuit. I put in my forms and then fall asleep. When I wake up the feeling is amazing and I'm instantly turned on.

:<3: Ashely :<3:

Rochelle Exploration
12-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I sleep en femme evey night now and find that I sleep better and while waking up sure feels great, during the work week it's disappointing to have to "change". Now weekends I just stay happy all the time..lol

HalloweenDragon
12-15-2008, 11:44 PM
I get to sleep in drag every night, and I LOVE IT!!! I dress in drag under my work clothes, and recently have been going out with my painted toes, shaved legs, and makeup on.
There was a time when I was living at a friends house, annd he and his wife knew that I crossdress. She used to give me beauty tips all the time! Well, one night I was porn surfing and fell asleep. She walked in to start her morning and there I am passed out mid-stroke! She woke me up politely and smiled. I was embarassed! They were cool with it and even encouraged me to be more open about it. Nothing beats being in full drag!

Katy Dee
12-16-2008, 01:56 AM
Dozing off is great, just don't do like a friend of mine. She rented a holiday cottage with her GF and decided to sunbathe in the garden. Dozed off in the sunshine and woke up with a lovely tan... except for the white bra-strap!

So he couldn't go bare-top for months until the tan had faded.

Katie B

"Trust me, I'm a translator, we know these things"

I can beat that. My CD partner was left on a beach in the sun by his "then" wife with his hands on his breasts. Need I say more? He burns very easily as he is fair skinned, and he sleeps soundly!

Penelope
12-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Zenith hon,
yes I've been there and done that a number of times in my past and yes it is a wonderful feeling waking up like that.

Since I currently live with family for the time being,I cannot experience that for a while.....

hugs :hugs:

Penelope