PDA

View Full Version : Fun evening

Tip or Ozma
09-01-2008, 10:36 PM
My wife, who normally doesn't wear shoes with any degree of high heel, has been wearing the cute one-inch heel, open-toed shoes I bought her recently. These are identical to a pair she picked out for me while shoe shopping at Payless a few weeks ago. Today, she wore them around the house while we were working on projects in our office. This evening I asked her if she would like me to put some a new color polish on her toes.

After finishing my regular walk at sundown, I came in, showered and dressed in white capris (we can wear the same size), a black sleeveless top that ties at the waist. Underneath I had a black bra with small forms. I wore the shoes mentioned above--no make-up wig or anything else in the way of finishing off the impression. By dark I didn't think we would be bothered by any unexpected guests.

I gave her feet a warm wash and massage, then removed her old polish. I did her toes and mine (I had removed my polish a few days ago as the grandkids were around). Since the polish was out, I did my fingers as well--just for the evening. I sat with her and watched an old version of Pride and Prejudice. What a fun and relaxing way to end the holiday weekend.