09-01-2008, 11:22 PM
There,s a lot of talk lately about flying femme and my hat is off to any of you
girls that do it , But I think caution is in order if you are entering the USA
and are not a US or Canadian citizen you will be photographed and finger
printed I think if you are not transitioned and are a CD you may have
problems just putting that out there for the forum to comment about

Butterfly Bill
09-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Is this something you have experienced yourself?

carolinebrookes
09-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't and wouldn't fly en femme, especially to the States. It could turn out to be more trouble than it's worth.

As Julie says, you are photographed and fingerprinted when you enter and who needs extra grief after a 9 or 12 hour flight from the UK?

I'd just wait till I got to my hotel/villa and get changed there. Far easier.

joann07
09-02-2008, 10:03 AM
As much as I love flying in femme domestically in the U.S., I wouldn't do it internationally. I recently flew to Costa Rica in drab and had to leave JoAnn behind. :sad:
When I got back, I took her on a shopping spree to make up for it. :heehee:
She was very happy. :)

Hugs!

julie w
09-02-2008, 10:41 AM
No Buttery fly Bill But I have witnessed it on entering the US from Australia and Europe and New Zealand Even people in transit to another country
get photographed Who needs that type hassle unless you have the paperwork to support you new gender .

Dita_B
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I am a Canadian permanent resident and a citizen of a member country of the Visa Waver Program.

I have been photographed and finger printed on a previous visit to the US and I plan to go to the SCC in Atlanta shortly and plan to fly en femme domestically from Seattle to Atlanta and back.

I will be taking a ferry from Victoria, BC, to Port Angeles, WA, but since I am chicken to cross the border en femme yet, I will be doing that in drab. However, I will be asking the US border guards how to tackle the crossing the next time while en femme.

In the annual gathering of Esprit in Port Angeles, is also included a trip to and from Victoria by a group of convention participants, all en femme, and I have not heard of any problems while crossing the border twice in one day.

So, for me, this will be a pilot project. Since I will be flying en femme, I look forward to see how I can deal with the security checks on Seatac Tacoma airport. The only drawdown I'll have is that I will be wearing my steel boned corset, which will for sure set off the metal detector alarms. I have contacted both the airline and the TSA and both don't seem to have any problems processing me while en femme...

But... I will report on my adventure as soon as it is behind me. In the mean time, I would appreciate any helpful advise that seasoned members of the FGC (Flying Girls Club) might have prior to me starting my voyage.

Thanks in advance...

:love:Dita.