PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend

Ravin_nightshade
09-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Ok so omg my I hade the worst weekend and its flowing in to the week.

First on Friday night i had a dream that my so and i where going to this steller party and she told me i could dress for it. well i spent hours and hours looking through all my clothes but most of them where ruined or they didnt fit. and all the stores where closed even the 24 hour walmart.

then on top of that my SO and kids where very sick all week end. but on sunday my little girl asked me to paint her nails so i did. when my So woke up she and i talked and i told her about it. and she said you didnt paint yours did you. well i couldnt lie to her so i said yes. and apperaintly i didnt get all the make-up from the night before off. She was pissed to put it lightly (WHEN DO I GET TO BE THE WOMEN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP?) well our understanding was that she didnt want to know about it. so she wanted to leave and go to her parents house with the kids. but i told her that i loved her and I didnt want her to run away from this that we need to stand strong together. she asked the typical questions again! I answered the ones i could. after a few hours she started to mellow out. so the next morning I got some reading material off the net to help answer the questions i couldnt. one of them was titled HELPING WIVES OF CROSSDRESSERS and i think that pissed her off like shes the one with the problem. any way after reading it she started to chill out and then started to crack a few jokes. She did lay some ground rules.
1. no going out in public
2. no make-up
3. no nail polish
4. she doesn't want to know when i do.

so on monday things are starting to get better and then my car wont start. i found a missing belt and the battery is massivly corroded. so i spent my labor day fixing a car when all i wanted to do is put on a lovely dress and relax.

now its tuesday and im on my way to work. I have had this little crack in my window for almost a year and it has never gotten any bigger. its a little cold out so i turn on the defrosters and warm up the car. i get half way to work and im sitting at a light and the crack runs half way a cross the window ( i must addmit it looked cool I thought it was just water for the first tenth of a sec.)

well that was my weekend and i can only hope on a lucky bra that this week gets better.

paulaluvssz8
09-02-2008, 11:40 AM
mine too...

My wife backed into a friends car... messed up his pretty bad and hers needs some work. Sunday

Monday we went to the lake and the boat wouldn't start. So today it's off to the insurance company and the boat mechanic.

Needless to say I came home from all of this and need a getaway...

Paula, Help.....