PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else do this?

FlygrlChristy
09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I have noticed over the years, and especially since I joined this forum that I spend an inordinate amount of time looking at beautiful women, well all women actually. I don't just mean looking at them either, whenever I'm in a public place, mall, airport, party, whatever, I find my eyes snapping so hard in their direction that I swear they make noise when I do it. I'm afraid my wife will hear them doing it, and she'll think I'm looking for reasons other than I really am.:o

What I'm looking at, and not necessarily in this order, are her shoes, legs, hose, dress, pants or capris, hair, makeup, eyes, lips, figure, how well she's put together, and then if she's got a great pair of shoes, I try to remember all of the details so that I can find the same pair. I'm not leering at women sexually, at least I don't think I am, but by the same token I am staring just enough to take it all in, and I hope I'm not making them uncomfortable in doing so. I've always wondered, since I've heard that women dress for other women, if, when they notice that I'm looking at them, if they know somethings up, that the thought that they might have a CD looking at them, comes up in their minds, or are they flattered that a male is paying them that kind of attention, or do they immediately think that guys a player.

I do try to be subtle, but I have found that since I admire, and respect women, probably more so because of my CDing, that I just find it incredibly hard to just not look.:o Anyone else?

Christy

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-03-2008, 11:22 AM
I love my wife very much,but I'm also very attracted to beautiful GG's. I admit I check out their bodies and fantasize and after that I'll check out their hair,dress,make up and so on. I work in a hotel so I get to see and check out alot.

Felicity :)

TommiTN
09-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Yep, I do the same thing looking for fashion tips and how GGs dress and make themselves up for a particular activity. It's a lot of fun! I try not to be obvious about it, but I get busted all the time. I don't think they suspect I'm a CDer, they probably just think I'm a typical male who appreciates their look. CDers are such a small portion of the male population that most GGs won't suspect unless you display some outward signs such as tweezed eyebrows, nails, mannerisms etc.

PamelaTX
09-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes, I do exactly the same thing. I think most GG's enjoy being admired by males, as long as you're not obnoxious or rude.

What's weird is I've realized that I've been doing this for years and years. (I've been in denial about CD'ing for a very long time.) I have vivid memories of certain photographs in Playboy's Lingerie magazine, not so much because of the Ladies in the pictures but because of the clothes they were wearing. There's this one gown that I just can't forget even though the lady wearing it has faded from my memory. It makes me wonder why it took so long for me to catch on! :)

Jenny J
09-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Yes I am taking an interest in the GG's I see in public. Not just for fashion ideas but I ask myself if I could pull that look off. Most of the time the answer is no but every now and then one passes by that I think I just might be able to pull it off.

I wonder how many of them know the dude checking them out is trying to figure out how he would look in that dress.

Jen

Annaliese
09-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Yes, I had woman think I was puting the moves on her because I was looking at her eyes and face, because her makeup looked so good.

MsDebrah
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
I have done the same thing for a lloonnngg time. At first the wife would ask why I could describe in great detail what a woman looked like, was wearing, etc. Now, she points them out to me and asks if I think either one of us would look good wearing that outfit, makeup that way, etc!

Alana65
09-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Been doing it for decades (I can't help myself).........I love women :)

Vanessa R.
09-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I think its just like us. We post pictures and get dolled up and go out, not because we need people to reafirm that we are pretty, but because we like to be appreciated for all the work we do to look good. And although young girls don't appreciate the attention, I know that as women get older, they sure as hell appreciate when someone notices the work they went to. I know that my wife appreciates that I notice the subtle changes she makes in her appearance (even though she doesn't know that I'm a CD'er).
And when I go out with my single buddies (when I'm in drab-they are not CD'ers) its funny the girls they are hitting on always end up talking to me all night, because I subtly make reference to their jewelry, their clothes, their bone structure, etc.

We should teach a class to non-CD'ing guys in women appreciation. I tell you, if a non-CD'ing guy went through the trouble of getting made up in makeup, dress, hair, stockings, panties, etc. a couple of times, he damn sure would appreciate it the next time his lady did the same.

Vanessa R.

Vanessa R.
09-03-2008, 02:12 PM
BTW, didn't mean to get so empassioned, but I absolutely love and truly appreciate beautiful women (of all types) and femininity in all forms.

Vanessa R.

CD Susan
09-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes, I have been doing this same exact thing for many years. I admire all women and enjoy loking at them and observing the way they are dressed and present themselves. I just can't help it and hope I do not offend anyone when I do this. It is meant to be complimentary.

charlie
09-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, I do stare at women. I used to do it for all the male reasons! I would like to get that girl in bed sort of thing. Now I stare at their eyes for eye makeup tips, see how they walk in heels (hard to find a lot of those these days), and their outfits. I want to be the best copy cat that I can be. To do that you have to go to women on the street and see how they act. My wife has commented on my "roving eyes" and I'm sure a few ladies on the street know they are being looked over. They really do not know the why though!

Carlacd
09-03-2008, 02:59 PM
I do try to be subtle, but I have found that since I admire, and respect women, probably more so because of my CDing, that I just find it incredibly hard to just not look.:o Anyone else?

Christy

Drooling is a dead give away. So have some tissues with you to wipe the corners of your month.:D

I to look, more so if i hear the click-clack of heels.

Carol A
09-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Count me in for looking also, as I watch their fashion, hair and makeup. But the down side is to many women just don't get dressed up anymore except maybe to go to church. :hugs:

Alice B
09-03-2008, 03:40 PM
You bet your sweet bippy I look at woman. Always have and always will, but you are right. I do pay a great more attention to what and how they wear their clothes, their make-up, shoes and how they carry themself. Makes watching all the more rewarding.:heehee:

DeeDeeB
09-03-2008, 03:49 PM
How else can we learn?

Dee :fairy1:

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-03-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that this is one that more of us do than don't. I for one have been doing it all my life, have been enamored with woman and there looks forever. I have gotten many a good idea on what I can wear and can't wear and in my minds eye I like to envision mysely in there clothes.

Empress Lainie
09-03-2008, 03:58 PM
I think I look more at the clothes and figure (wishing it was my figure) but lovely faces are always noticed by me also.

Still think sometimes wish she was my girl, since I am lezzie now.

carhill2mn
09-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I am a long time member of this club!

KellyCD
09-03-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm guilty of this as well! Well it's kinda both for me as I'm young and still very much "under the influence of T" (yeah I'm coining that term:devil: ).

But, I'll take notice to a very well dressed guy as well(it's very very rare for people my age), nice well made, well tailored suits and a clean appearance will DEFIANTLY get kelly's attention. (plus it gives me pointers on what to wear in guy-mode)

SexyLatexSamantha
09-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Quilty. If I hear a set of heels, my head snaps towards the sound. I must know what type of heels are making that sound.

Jaclyn NM
09-03-2008, 05:16 PM
If I see a woman in high heel shoes and stockings, I can't resist looking, since they are my favorite female clothing.

PamelaTX
09-03-2008, 05:17 PM
BTW, didn't mean to get so empassioned, but I absolutely love and truly appreciate beautiful women (of all types) and femininity in all forms.

Vanessa R.

I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment!

Brina Halloween
09-03-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm definitely a member too. I have only wanted to copy looks a few times though. Maybe the question should be, who isn't?

Amy Hepker
09-03-2008, 05:50 PM
I find it hard not to look at a female when I am dressed and go, wow you are a fox!!! That could be real trouble.

Janice1948
09-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I kneel before the altar of womanhood. I am definitely with you on this one. I love watching women in the mall and then I want to go home and dress.

Samantha43
09-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I have made a hobby of looking at women since I was 14. After I get over the "WOW!, she's a babe!" part, I then move on to checking out her makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories. I really enjoy a woman who gets it all put together.

Lesley Ann
09-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Not only do I do it but. my SO also. I also love it when I see a woman wearing the same skirt, dress or top that I have. It makes me feel that I have made the right choice. It's a wonderful life long may it reign!
Lesley Ann

Susan.
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
My girl-watching has been going since I can remember. It is bittersweet in that I love it but am somewhat jealous. I definitely love women.

jennifer24
09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Always have always will look at other girls,my reasons have shifted over time,when I was a teen I looked at them for sexual reasons, now I`m way above that, like to get fashion tips when looking, How they walk & act in public, I get lots of tips meeting and seeing other females.This has also learned me to realy respect women and stand up for some of there rights.
Would love to be in a females shoes. JENN:daydreaming:

DebraMCD
09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
This is my first post / reply, But I was asking myself today if anyone else looks at other women this way. Well my question was answered.:daydreaming:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-03-2008, 09:15 PM
I look at woman now to see how they are dressed, what outfits they have on, what kind of shoes, hairstyle etc. I notice now I will compliment women on there outfits, hairstyle etc. which they appreciate. I wish that it could lead to a relationship with someone who would appreciate me for me. :battingeyelashes: Kim

Farrah
09-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes, I do it all the time. Sometimes I'll compliment them on their outfit or shoes. They really love it.

Cathytg
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow! I guess I am not the only one who looks at pretty women just to admire all the parts. I have been doing it for years also.

I, like others of you, do not want to undress them or take them to bed, I just admire the look and wish that I could emulate it right then and there. Fortunately,my wife understands completely and even does the same thing - also with no sexual motivation. I love it.

bobi jean
09-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Oooooooohhhh Yes, Why Else Would We Look???

joann07
09-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh yes!
I learn a lot by observing and that's how I developed my style of dress.
Not only do I pickup on what women are wearing, or whats in style, I also watch and learn their mannerisms, how they walk, how they talk, and interact. By doing that, I pick up on a lot of things which help me to blend in.

Hugs!

tamarav
09-04-2008, 05:51 PM
As a total femmophile, (pauses to see if it a real word) I am totally guilty except I generally knock people over to get to the ones I want to talk to....."where did you get those shoes, and the purse, who did your hair, what a fantastic figure..."

Deanna2
09-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Like everyone here I too am attracted to look at women and the outfits they wear.

Where we have an advantage over non-CD'ers is that we know how the package is put together.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-05-2008, 11:38 AM
We understand what the girl goes thru to achieve the look and I think that gives us more appreciation for their effort to look nice and then we want to emulate that look as well. :battingeyelashes: Kim

Karren H
09-05-2008, 11:49 AM
So anyone not do that? Lol.

My wife is always going "What are you lookin at"?? What do you think? And she's always draging me out of the ladies department. When I stop dead infront of a clearence rack of dresses.. "What are you lookin at??". Or shoes.... Give you one guess!! :):):)

chrissy hamilton
09-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Absolutely, I love to. And if I have a focal point, it would seems to be the hem of the skirt or dress. There is something just so feminine and the movement of the hem of a skirt.