PDA

View Full Version : How may times a day....

rory
05-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi all,

I was just wondering how many times you might change your outfits in a day?

I know for me it's like some days there just isn't enough in the closet. Oh damn thats because there all over the floor. :D

Sharon
05-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I normally just pick one outfit and stick with it until I prepare for bed.

Maddie Knight
05-24-2005, 04:10 PM
The other day when I was going out fem to meet my fiance from work I think I went through my entire wardrobe.

Brenda Elizabeth
05-24-2005, 04:30 PM
I generally try on various combinations of clothes from my wardrobe if I am going out, until I feel happy about my appearance, its a wonder that the full length mirror does'nt catch fire with the to and frowing.

Love
Brenda XXX

Stormgirl
05-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Usually have 1 outfit for the day unless it gets really hot or cold then I may change.

Heather Daniels
05-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Most times when I dress, it's in just 1 outfit, but there are those days when I feel like a model and change a couple of times. I love to experiment with different looks..clothes, hair, makeup etc.

Katrina
05-24-2005, 05:03 PM
When I'm in picture taking mode, I tend to do a lot of outfit changing, but normally when I'm just lounging around in the house, I throw something on. Yeah...I'm lazy.

Wendy me
05-24-2005, 05:34 PM
for the most part only one outfit but then again i could go through tons of things depending on the look i am trying to get......

Annette_boy
05-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Girls
long looks at things on the hanger and then one for the day.
Some times more if going out It depends on my plans.
I generaly go for the andro look ,girl pants and blouse and girl underwear
panties bra garter belt and thigh highs and flats that could be either.

Hugs and Kisses
Annette :D

Jadeanne
05-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

I usually dress femme for a few hours at a time and not every day, so I usually wear just one outfit - pick out the dress or skirt/top but after I put on my lingerie I sometimes change my mind (that's our right :) ).

I'm counting down to retirement - less than a year to go until I get more Jadeanne time.

Jadeanne

AbbyLee
05-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi Hon,

Depending on my energy level: High change frequently, low, one outfit until bedtime, then lingere (may try on two or three nighties)

Hugs

AbbyLee