PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Boobs

celeste26
09-03-2008, 04:01 PM
For those of us who use the glue on forms, I have noticed that there is a sensation after I take them off that lasts for a long time. It is as though I still have the forms on sometimes for hours and hours.

Anyone else have this feeling and how profound is it for you?

jennifer easton
09-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I haven't had that experience yet, but something similar happens when I take of my ball cap after having it on all day same feeling, it feel like its still on for hours, although, when I wear my nu-bra, that sticks to you with no adhesive and take them off I get that feeling also, it gives me boob envy, I miss'em Jennifer

SusanMarie
09-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Yep...me too.

Deborah Jane
09-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Yep...me too.

And me, i have to keep looking to make sure i,m not still wearing them!!!

Kate Simmons
09-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I suppose. All I know is I put 'em back in the drawer when I'm done. Real women don't have that option. Boob envy? I dunno, sometimes when I hear gals talk and complain about real ones, I think we may have gotten the better deal with this one.:)

Janice1948
09-03-2008, 06:59 PM
I experience the exact same thing. I actually like the feeling especially knowing that I am in my drab male clothing.

Alana65
09-03-2008, 07:57 PM
For those of us who use the glue on forms, I have noticed that there is a sensation after I take them off that lasts for a long time. It is as though I still have the forms on sometimes for hours and hours.

Anyone else have this feeling and how profound is it for you?

I sure do. It happens especially after having my forms attached overnight in my sleep.

Angie G
09-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't have stick on boobs But I have a stick on bra. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
09-03-2008, 10:54 PM
What I miss is, NOT having any sensation in the nipples when I have them on!

I have an old set of enhancers that allow me to experience that sensation. But, I usually wear my newer forms, because of their shape and size!:eek:

Mollyanne
09-04-2008, 03:23 AM
I guess I gotta' try this one once just to see feel it for myself!!!

Actually the only sensation I get is when I remove my forms from my bra is "sadness", I would really prefer to keep them on, bra and all. Maybe some day(sigh) I will have the "REAL DEAL":daydreaming:

:love: Mollyanne

celeste26
09-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Actually, what I have experienced is more like phantom limb sensations. It is not some emotional experience but a physical sensation as though the breasts were still there even though they weren't.

Many of us who have forms like them very much and would like to have them with us all the time. But I'm writing about some feeling that I have without the forms as though they were there.

Veronica27
09-04-2008, 04:49 PM
I think I know what you are referring to, but it occurs somewhat differently for me.

When I have been crossdressed, and then remove my bra and forms, the sensation they created will generally linger for a while, but will gradually fade. However, I do not think of this as a phantom boob sensation, as this feeling occurs with anything that has been attached or pressed against a part of our body for a period of time.

For me, this phantom feeling usually occurs at times when I have not been dressing recently. I experience a strange sensation that I have breasts. I feel that if I touch my chest they should be there, but in reality they are somehow missing. It is difficult to describe, and is probably my brain and nervous system playing tricks on me. I usually interpret it as a signal that my mind and body are saying it is about time to dress up for a while. I haven't felt this for a long time, as lately there has seldom been more than a few days in which I haven't worn at least a bra and forms for five or six hours.

I like to think about and discuss these "side effects" of crossdressing.

Veronica

marny
09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Phantom hardhat. worke construction in younger days. could still feel the helmet on my head going to bed!

Petra1
09-06-2008, 06:29 AM
I had this happen once after dancing with a well-endowed lady. For the next couple of hours, I kept feeling her boobs against my chest. It was heaven.