PDA

View Full Version : The "curse" of breast forms

Paula Thomas
09-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am out of a job and "working" out of my home.

My wife works away from home.

This gives me about a half-day to dress, and wear my breast forms (from the Breast Form Store, size 8, giving me a 44C).

I use the adhesive tapes to hold them on.

The "curse - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!

Deborah Jane
09-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I know exactly what you mean Paula
Once they,re on, i don,t want to ever take them off

Kayla Shadows
09-03-2008, 07:01 PM
They are great arent they :)

Janice1948
09-03-2008, 07:03 PM
My bra and breast forms are usually the last things I take off and I dread the thought of doing so. I love them so much. For me they are the crowning touch in dressing. I've had many feelings over the years of going on hormones and breast implants but alal, family prevents that from happening.

Zenith
09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Don't know if I should say this...just got mine a few weeks ago...little gals (4) making me a 34-36B probably what I would really be...first time I tried them I just started sobbing...:c9:

docrobbysherry
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
The problem with wearing them for long periods, ( which I DO, because they're mommy's favorites now, :battingeyelashes:), is when I take them off. Whew, stinky! Mommy clean u up now!:)

Alana65
09-03-2008, 08:08 PM
The "curse" - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Paula.

DeniseNJ
09-03-2008, 08:34 PM
so girls should I take the plunge, been in contact with the breast form store, will I get :D addicted or should I just stay with the tiny $20 enhansers:battingeyelashes:

Zenith
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
so girls should I take the plunge, been in contact with the breast form store, will I get :D addicted or should I just stay with the tiny $20 enhansers:battingeyelashes:

Yes! That's where I got mine and worth every penny...

CD Susan
09-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I wear my Pals breast forms almost all of the time. I cannot resist the urge to leave them on all of the time. I even sleep with them on and it is the first thing I check when I wake up. I just love it. Yes they do need to be washed from time to time but that only enhances the thrill of wearing them.

Hinata
09-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Every time I dress with them, they give me this feeling of wholeness. And when it comes time to take them off, .... I miss them.:daydreaming:

I can see how it can be a curse, but is it not also a blessing?

girl_in_pantyhose
09-03-2008, 09:34 PM
i have forgotten to take them off a few times as i headed off to school doing a 360 back in to the house. To me it just seems that there should be some thing there! I can't imagine the pain a mastectomy patient must feel when they loose something like a breast.

Annie D
09-03-2008, 09:35 PM
When I look at a woman, I am a total leg man. When I am a woman, my breast forms make me feel completely feminine and if they were real, no matter what the rest of my anatomy might be I would consider myself female. I don't think anything else makes me feel a girlish as my breasts.

Karren H
09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I don't know.... Having ultimate flexibility in being able to wear them or not wear them makes life just more fun!!! I'd hate to be tied down to just one gender forever... After all, variety is the spice of life!!! :)

KeriB
09-03-2008, 10:20 PM

Go for it Denise... you'll be happy you did.

Alice B
09-03-2008, 10:36 PM
When I wear my forms I do not want to take them off. When I can dress at night (with wife's OK) such as tonight, they do not come off. I wear them to bed.:eek:

Lora Olivia
09-03-2008, 10:56 PM
One of the first things i am going to do when the lottery hits is implants:D

marny
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
:battingeyelashes:I've worn my forms out of the house many times. Sometimes intentionally, other times when I just forgot. Never had a problem but have had some very knowing looks from women! felt very reassuring.

vivianann
09-04-2008, 02:05 AM
I know what you experiencing Paula and the others that have expressed the same thing. I wear size 12 breast forms and I love how they feel and look. To me it is like they belong there on my chest.

Mollyanne
09-04-2008, 03:12 AM

Once you get them "You will never leave home without them" Loose the the tiny ones GF and get what is really in your heart.
I LOVE my C cup forms and if I could I would go for the Gold and REALLY have them(like in implants).

:love: Mollyanne

Empress Lainie
09-04-2008, 04:47 AM
I wore them all the time when I got them until a few months ago I thought I would try dancing braless in a tank top.

I never thought I would get such a hot reaction. More guys and being called sexy by women. My nips are always hard and visible. So I don't wear them as much now as I did, but there are outfits I wouldn't wear without them.

The ones I have make me a 44D. It is just the right size for my body.

The only time they can be uncomfortable is if it is hot outside (read all summer half of spring and fall) and I am out in it very long. I have worn them all day and slept in them too.

KatieZ
09-04-2008, 05:36 AM

Addicted?! Oh yes!! I have had mine a little over three years now and I have been dressing pretty much all the time at home since I got them. In the winter when I can hide them under a coat I wear them out shopping at the grocery or mall. I sleep with them all but 5 nights a year and dread taking them off to go to work in the morning.

DAVIDA
09-04-2008, 06:33 AM
I am ordering another pair today. This will be my 5th or 6th pair. They do split on the back.:sad: I get mine at the Glamour Boutique. I tried some from another store, but I sent them back. They weren't the same quality.
Check out their website. They have a pair of forms that I think they call them "Skeeters". Those things are HUGE!

Sara Jessica
09-04-2008, 07:30 AM
I guess having a terrific set of breast forms is part of the reason I can dress down big time, yet still feel very feminine. Something about that magical feeling when the inside of your upper arm grazes your breast, kind of a reminder that things are right in the universe, if only for a while.

Kate Simmons
09-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Small wonder, since having breasts is an important part of being a woman. If we are going to emulate and present that image, it is essential to look the part. I do have to say, however, that besides being part of a woman's natural charms, these lovely "bumps" are functional as well. They have the potential to nuture and provide sustenance for a little one. We should always respect that and bear that in mind when we are presenting as a woman by doing it in a tasteful way and not pursuing any negative connotations.

MJ
09-04-2008, 10:14 AM
i so want a pair of anna nicole smith myself and to have her body shape would be great. but i love my forms. they just seem to make the transformation perfect.

Cathytg
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I love to wear my forms and I find myself wishing so very much that I had real breasts with the feel of real breasts. I guess that might be the ultimate fantasy.

maid phylis
09-04-2008, 02:08 PM
i guess i am like all you girls .as soon as i put them on they feel like a part of me and they carry my warmth within each one.and what is life without wearing your bra and your breasts .i also almost cry when i have to take off my bra and put my breasts away till the next time. :love:phylisanne

Nicole24
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM
I feel the same. i have to take mine off soon so i can go and meet my SO from work. I really dont want to and im putting it off for as long as i can.

Genifer Teal
09-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't get calling something you like a curse. It reminds me when my friend asked me - since I have no leg hair (laser) if I miss having that just shaved feeling. Um . . . no? She tried to explain it but got nowhere with me. As far as breast forms go, I enjoy then whe they are there and I will enjoy them next time too. Any time we can't be ourself is sad, but I don't consider breast forms a curse.

Gen

Denise01
09-04-2008, 04:54 PM
I know exactly how you feel Paula.
While a good pair of forms might seem a bit expensive at first, they are a lot cheaper in the long run.
I got my first forms from the Breast Form store in 2002 and they are still in good shape.
I just got my second set from them, and have been real pleased.

Like most of the other Girls, i hate to take them off, and would love it if they were my own

Denise:):):):)

Veronica 1
09-04-2008, 07:33 PM
I have been addicted to my forms since I got my first pair. I wear my bra to work under my baggy shirts so that they are the last thing that I take of when going drab and the first thing that I put on when I get home. I wear them out shopping when I can hide them under my coat and have even wore my B cups to work a couple of times in the winter when I knew that I would not have to take off my parka.

Michelle 51
09-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Well i feel a lot better now that i know that some of you girls also wear them to bed .I love waking up and seeing them under my nightie.

Chiana
09-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am out of a job and "working" out of my home.

My wife works away from home.

This gives me about a half-day to dress, and wear my breast forms (from the Breast Form Store, size 8, giving me a 44C).

I use the adhesive tapes to hold them on.

The "curse - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!

Oh yeah....... I can really relate. Mine wind up being 36D. I think I am more fascinated by the cleavage I can create than anything else related to dressing.

marny
09-06-2008, 01:09 AM
I thik Mollyanne makes a good point. Buy something that is a good fit. It is a big step but it wouldn't hurt to go to a store and get measured. good lingerie isn't cheap. You won't be the first TS they have helped, and they will be happy to make a sale. I know. Been there!

Teri Jean
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I to have four sets of forms that range from 40A to 40D and love each set. If I so desire I can wear the A cup under me clothes at work and yet when I want to kick it up I can go for the D cup. Apart from that I would rather have a B+ breasts of my own and be happy. Go for the forms and remember you will wish you could wear them 24-7, I do.:love: Keli-H

veronicagirl
10-08-2008, 01:18 AM
I enjoy my D forms and put them on 1st thing every morning. When out and I see some deep, jiggling, cleavage on some young gal, I am so envious! I've done the Hollister gluing and that is so nice...... but not the same as having your own breasts.

Jenniferpl
10-08-2008, 02:27 AM
I love mine. I fell so empty when I have to unhook my bra and take them off. Of cource the best part is butting them back that night. It is the weight, the feel, way they fill out my bra and when I look in the mirror......

For those that thinking about purchasing some, you will never look back.

RachelDenise
10-08-2008, 04:33 AM
Count me in as loving my forms and wanting them to be real!!! I wouldn't call it a curse though, but it does show me the possibilities.

erickka
10-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Mine are comfortable enough inside the right bra, that I don't even know they are there, except whenI forget to open the sliding glass door and don't hit my nose!

susanmichelle
10-08-2008, 07:59 AM
I too have a pair of Pals breast forms. I know they are probably not the same as the real silicone ones but I have had a few of the cheaper forms in the past. To me the pals last longer and as far as maintenance all I do is clean them after each use sometimes with just Dawn dish soap. It gets any oils or dirt off of them and as I have broken them in they have become sticky on the inside after almost 2 years of use. Its almost like having adhesive on them the way they hold in place.

I can even pull my own tissue and create cleavage with the sticky feeling from the Pals.

I guess the main thing too about having forms is that when I take them off I really have an empty feeling and its kind of hard to explain but like I'm taking a part of me off thats not supposed to be taken off. I feel funny and cold for quite a time after removing them. But the feeling wears off in time and cant wait till the next time I get to wear them again. I wear them as much as possible as well even in guy mode.

Kathleen Ann Trees
10-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Many times when I'm without, I have that "phantom feeling", like they are there. I guess it's like someone who loses a limb, but their brain hasn't made the adjustment.

As for my forms, it reminds me of one of my favorite Seinfeldisms:
"They're real, and they are SPECTACULAR!"

Yes, my forms are real (nice)!

Kathleen Ann

Rosaliy Lynne
10-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Paula;

I can so relate to that. My first forms were just soft rolled up socks. When I could buy my own I got some poly foam filled forms online. They gave me form and a better feel. AH but the best feeling is the one I got the first time I put on my silicon forms, given by a friend. I so love them and they gave me some insight I never had as to what they actually weigh on your body. Makes me appreciate some of the GG's out there who want to get theirs reduced.

Rosaliy Lynne
10-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Well MJ,

You certainly look good just the way you are.

Jennifer Cox
10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Posted in error.

Jennifer Cox
10-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Small wonder, since having breasts is an important part of being a woman. If we are going to emulate and present that image, it is essential to look the part. I do have to say, however, that besides being part of a woman's natural charms, these lovely "bumps" are functional as well. They have the potential to nuture and provide sustenance for a little one. We should always respect that and bear that in mind when we are presenting as a woman by doing it in a tasteful way and not pursuing any negative connotations.

Yeah, like women don't enhance their "natural" assets to get attention.

Wendy me
10-08-2008, 06:40 PM
i never had a pair of forms ....don't see the need for them..............

charlie
10-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Wow O Wow! You girls go for the biggies. I thought I was doing fine with the simple old 36C as a start. Now I'm hearing 44DD's. You girls are just like the GG's that always want more then they have.

matilda
10-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I bought my forms about 2 months ago and they are addicting. I find that I can't wear a bra without them. It just doesn't feel right. The problem is I still hide my dressing. Now I want to wear the forms all the time. When I was just wearing a bra under my shirt no one noticed, but with the girls in place, I can't hide it.

docrobbysherry
10-08-2008, 09:27 PM

about false breasts, can anyone imagine how Christina Applegate feels!:doh:

Crystal Galadriel
10-09-2008, 12:25 AM
I don't have any forms yet, but I was really surprised at how inexpensive the Pals forms are! I think I'm going to have to get some, especially if they're really as addicting as you all say. Balled up socks just don't do much for you. For you ladies who own Pals, do they really stick in place on their own and warm to body temperature like the silicone ones are supposed to? I'd really like to have a realistic bounce, especially one that's attached to my chest and the same temperature and everything.

Mollyanne
10-09-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Paula, hun, that's no curse, that's reality!!!! If its any consolation to you, I too feel the same way!!!! I too have a size 8(e-Bay)which give me a 42C, the weight is there, the nipple protrusion is there, and the overall shape is there!!!! :battingeyelashes: And yes I too wish they were real.:daydreaming:Its to bad that I was born in the forties, I should have been born twenty years later, then I would have transitioned totally, :D oh well!!!

:love: Mollyanne

susanmichelle
10-09-2008, 08:36 AM
I don't have any forms yet, but I was really surprised at how inexpensive the Pals forms are! I think I'm going to have to get some, especially if they're really as addicting as you all say. Balled up socks just don't do much for you. For you ladies who own Pals, do they really stick in place on their own and warm to body temperature like the silicone ones are supposed to? I'd really like to have a realistic bounce, especially one that's attached to my chest and the same temperature and everything.

I can only speak for myself on this one ad Im not sure what the results were for others that own Pals. Its not something that will happen overnight as mine are a few years old now but the inside is very sticky and are really sticky right after washing. Another point about them is when you get them they are scented with Vanilla and you are supposed to powder them with baby powder. I dont do that and the scent was around in them for what seemed like forever. Finally gone so I spray some of my own perfume on them on occasion.

jking90
10-16-2008, 08:04 AM
i love my skeeter bites as well. too big to wear out, but lots of fun inside.

i just wish that the (smaller) regular breast forms had more of a sag to them. that is, real breasts (which aren't very perky and young) sag, and have to be lifted up to fit nicely in a bra. i wish that the forms had that as well.

MichelleT
10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm thinking of getting another set of forms.

How many of you are using attachable forms? How long do they take to put on and take off?

Are some forms more squishy than others? By that I mean, do some feel more like the real thing? Mine are nice but are firmer than the real thing.

Are there any that simulate the shape of a real breast? Mine are a tear drop shape and give me the typical 'round melon' implant look which I don't care for.

jking90
10-18-2008, 01:14 PM
there are none which i know of which don't have the implant type look.

the more expensive ones definitely feel better, squishier than the cheaper ones.

marny
10-18-2008, 11:48 PM
disagree charlie. think C's are the best. Marny

Laura Evans
10-19-2008, 01:29 AM
I purchased mine over a year ago and love them. I wear them almost 24 hrs a day. I don't have the adhering type which can be a disadvantage at times, I am thinking a getting some in the near future. Better still would be to grow a pair which I am seriously considering. Have been using herbal breast enhancers with minimal change looking to using hormones next. Until then the artificials will do. My gf has told me many times she thinks they are very real looking in a see thru bra or in a blouse.

Tomara
10-19-2008, 08:09 AM
Hi Paula
I do not consider wearing my forms a curse , for me it is great to enjoy the shape , look and feel that they give me . I have four different sizes in two different styles and also enjoy the freedom that depending on my mood I can change my breast size and shape .
And yes they have become a little addictive , the more I wear them the more I want to wear them .
:) Tomara

Danielle_cder
10-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Love my breast forms, just feel so much fuller and content with them. I definitely have a slilcon obsession !

Teri Jean
10-19-2008, 06:58 PM
As I have said in the past, I have four pairs for that little something(?) to a 40C and they are wonderful. Take the plunge and enjoy the warmth and softness of being woman.
I sleep each night and as others say have a hard time taking them off in the morning before work. Hugs Keli

Jilmac
10-19-2008, 11:51 PM
I know exactly how you feel Paula. :thumbsup::)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I love the look, how full they make my figure and love the way they jiggle, when I walk. Wouldn't give'em up for anything. :battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes: