PDA

View Full Version : Had great summer,Looking ahead to Autumn

gennee
09-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Summer's almost gone and fall beckons. It has been a wonderful summer. I spent much time out in public being a woman. I went shopping, dined in restaurants, attended a church service and a tea party. I walked through my neighborhood without incident. My wife and I went shopping on Labor day. I think I bought more clothes than she did. :D Just today I purchased a newspaper and the clerk said "Thank you, dear." :love: I am speaking more to the public and this is where I have blossomed.

Autumn is my favorite season and look forward to wearing sweaters and jackets. I am presently picking out my fall wardrobe. I have been more involved with issues regarding crossdressers, and transgender people. I never set out to be an activist but I can't sit idly by and watch us be oppressed through bigotry and denial of our equality.

One of the beauties of this forum is that many of you have come out in one form or another. Being comfortable with who you are is of utmost importance to me. I'm very heartened by your progress.

Gennee

:)

Angie G
09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
You are some girl Gennee you go girlfriend. :hugs:
Angie