PDA

View Full Version : My Sister borrows my stuff

Alicia_lynn419
09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I have 3 sisters... one of them knows about Allie. She has borrowed things of mine in the past (I had to ask if she planned to keep my purse). Tonight she asked to borrow my "breast lifts" (the bra inserts.. not full breast forms). She is currently an extra in a movie being shot locally, and tomorrow they are filming a "beach scene". I was kind of tickled that she asked, but was glad we had the kind of relationship as siblings that I could help her out!

rickie121x
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't have any sisters that I could share with but when I think of the few ladies who are em/sypathetic to my dressing and the wonderful feelings I have when I am with them, I can only imagine the incredible fullness and wholesome feelings that would be there with your sister.

envious... Rickie :daydreaming:

leslie ann
09-04-2008, 09:09 PM
well thats cool some of your clothing is gonna be on tv

janet p
09-04-2008, 09:34 PM
My sister know about my dressing.But it's not her who borrows my things it's my 22yr old step-daughter and at times I also have to ask for things back.:love:

Princess29
09-04-2008, 11:38 PM
that's pretty cool

suzanne
09-05-2008, 12:54 AM
It's just awesome you can share with your sister in this way. Shopping together must be a blast! Have you done that, yet?

amy canada
09-05-2008, 01:10 AM
How come only one of your sisters knows you're a CD? Did she catch you and the other two didn't? Are you sure she didn't tell the other two?

I sometimes wish I had sisters, or even a brother, but I guess being an only child has some good benefits too.

ReineD
09-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Well, if my brother was a CDer, I would gladly lend him anything I own, providing he wouldn't stretch it! :)

DAVIDA
09-05-2008, 05:51 AM
My younger sister and I went shopping just last week. We had a great time. I had lunch with her yesterday. She does't borrow anything though.

Sally24
09-05-2008, 05:54 AM
It does make a special connection doesn't it? My daughter and I borrow things back and forth and it makes me feel even closer to her. I look like my sister did 20 years ago when I'm dressed but she doesn't know and probably wouldn't understand (might be even a little disturbed by how much alike we look!:devil:)

Cary
09-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Have you borrowed her stuff?

tamarav
09-05-2008, 09:33 AM
That reminds me, my sister borrowed a dress of mine and I haven't seen it since. She lives in Los Angeles and I live in Washington State. Has anyone in that area seen my dress?

It looks like this (talk about hijacking a thread...)

paulaluvssz8
09-05-2008, 09:33 AM
It would be great to have anyone who you could borrow and lend things with.

MJ
09-05-2008, 12:18 PM
both my children the girls have borrowed my things and to be fair i get to use there stuff too after all it's fair play

KandisTX
09-05-2008, 01:34 PM
My daughter has borrowed a half slip from me, and a pair of pantyhose (okay well my mother had given me some size B pantyhose and there is NO WAY IN HADES my Queen Sized butt is going to fit into a size B). I also have a baby sister that still owes me a replacement bra for the one she took when she was preggers and hers was a little too small, must remember to talk to her about that next time she calls. :) The wife also borrows some things from me once in a while. Last night she was wearing one of my tops, technically it's a night shirt, but it is that oriental look that is really pretty so it works as a semi-dressed up top.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Jilmac
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
i think it's great to have a sibling to share with. Does she let you borrow any of her clothes?

Cathytg
09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Upon occasion my wife and I will borrow back and forth. Although I have not work fem clothes to work, some of my clothes have made it there!

Angie G
09-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't have a sister. but the wife has borrowed a few things. Thank god she can't wear heels :hugs:
Angie

Jenny J
09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
...as distinct from being on a tv.

Katie B

A tv on tv.

KeriB
09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
My sister know about my dressing.But it's not her who borrows my things it's my 22yr old step-daughter and at times I also have to ask for things back.:love:

Hahaha... my 18 year-old step-daughter pretty much adopts everything I buy.. she's out of cleaning wipes, I give her my Neutrogena.. gone. I put my Clean & Clear in the shower, and suddenly it's empty.. gone. Bring home the good nail polish remover... had to dig it out of her room. LOL.. fortunately we aren't the same size because she'd be stealing my clothes like she does her mother's..