PDA

View Full Version : first comment on legs

paulaN
09-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Well I have been shaving my legs for three summers now. And last week I had someone comment on my hairless legs. Like the thread says this was a first for me. It was my little brother he is kinda rude in his ways and I don't see him very often. I was outside in the sun and he was at the screen door and he blurts out, rather loud I might say. Hay there is no hair on your legs. What do you do shave them or something. I said ya, and I shave something else too, want to see. As I reached for the button on my shorts. He said no no that's all right. He never said another word about it all weekend. Guess I told him.
Now I know that over the last three summers that some of my friends have noticed that I keep my legs shaven and some are pretty sure that I might be one of those cross dressers. euew! Now he did this when there were a lot of my aunts and uncles around. No matter it's all behind me now.

Samantha43
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Paula,

That is a great story. What a great come back!

DonnaT
09-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Good for you. Shoulda asked him if he thought they were pretty :D

Chiana
09-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Good for you. Great come back. I have shaved my legs for years now but no one has seen them either. I did have a girl reach up my pant leg once upon a time, to yank on my leg hairs. Surprise. I just told her that when I used to race motocross that the tight boots and leathers made all of my leg hair come out and it never grew back. I am not sure she really bought it, but it never came up again.

TracyPB
09-05-2008, 12:17 AM
that is great. i have been shaving for my entire adult life, and still find it funny how the occasional people react.

:hugs:

Tracii G
09-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Thas too funny good going.
I was at a company picnic a month ago and one of my female co workers made a comment on the ankle bracelet I had on and she pulled up my pant leg and said nice tan oh wow no hair do you shave your legs? I said no my legs are bald.

Sally24
09-05-2008, 06:03 AM
Good for you Paula! Better to embrace this than to try to hide.

tracigirl_tv
09-05-2008, 08:38 AM
....it's all behind me now.

Wow Paula, you really DO shave all over *giggle*

Sorry, couldn't resist....I'm so weak *sigh*

eldonvon
09-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Good Job! I was at a BBQ with my wife a couple weeks ago and when we were leaving one of my wife's co-workers said that my legs looked great and that they were the afternoons topic of conversation at their table. First comments in more than five years of shaving my legs!:)

Angie G
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I just had a few people ask if i shave my legs I just say yes then it gos away.:hugs:
Angie

victoriamwilliams1
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Good for you. Shoulda asked him if he thought they were pretty :D

Yea what she said! I have kept mine shaved for over 20 years and no one says anything it has been too long plus even when I stopped I kept them clear. Plus I never had much hair on my legs to begin with.

I love the comeback

Tina P Hose
09-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Good comeback. That is a funny reply...way to go

Nicole Erin
09-06-2008, 07:55 PM
It was my little brother he is kinda rude in his ways and I don't see him very often. ... Now I know that over the last three summers that some of my friends have noticed that I keep my legs shaven and some are pretty sure that I might be one of those cross dressers. euew!

Rude in his ways and you don't see him much, I don't quite understand the connection. :heehee:

Really? There are crossdressers out there? That's strange, I have never met one...

marny
09-06-2008, 10:40 PM
funny; my wife said I had to let my hair grow back in on my legs for the summer. About 100 guests at the cottage. i said 'let it ride'. Don't know what might have been said behind my back. but not one word in front of me. I would be fully out if we didn't have so many kids round.

Josephine 1941
09-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi Paula , I am a 67 yr old CD, dressed I look in my early 50's . My daughter came down to visit last month and I had shorts on, I found a pair of women that fit me jeans type. She said Dad you have great legs,she knows I Dress, I thanked her and told her I would dress for her one day. I like dressing in the morning to do my breakfest for my Girl friend, she loves me dress as a women. I was sitting in the living rm watching T V news . My daughter came in and said hi Melissa, my GG name, we have the same color hair and style. I said hi she did a double take, god dad you look great. I had my jean skirt ,low sandles a tank top with a strapless bra 36 C. My GG has taught me how to put on make up so I do look like a women. We had a nice talk and breakfest stayed dress for the morning my GG got up and she took a picture of my daughter and I. She love it

phoebe61
09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
RECENTLEY MY SON OF 21 NOTICED MY SHAVED LEGS ,AS I DO ALOT OF CYCLINGI JUST REPLIED THAT ALOT OF PRO CYCLISTS SHAVE THERE LEGS FOR HELTH REASONS I DO THE SAME.
NOTHING ELSE WAS SAID:heehee:

CD Susan
09-08-2008, 02:11 AM
I am happy to hear that you handled this so well Paula. I think that your brother was rude and inconsiderate by bringing this subject up in the way that he did in the presence of other relatives. You sound like such a nice person but yet you have such an a.shole for a brother. I feel sorry for you and if I had a brother like that I would let him know how much I thought he is a total jerk for doing that to his brother. I have such strong feelings about this that it is hard for me to write about it in a manner that is not offensive to others here. I want to tell your brother that if he was my brother we would be out back behind the proverbial barn kicking some much desereved a..ss ( I am from rural Iowa and that is how these kind of family issues are settled here)