PDA

View Full Version : Walking Out The Front Door! Clip Clop, Clip Clop!!!

CDTiffany
09-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi girls. Some of you may have seen Louann's & My threads in the photo section. (Hollywood blvd, Pretty in Pink) Some of you may not have. We are both very very surprised at all the PM'S we have been sent. So many girls want to join us that have never been out before.

So here is the question. How many times have you had the chance to go out, And you did not do it. I know from personal experience, That the first couple of times that I met someone, that said "Lets go out this weekend, Let's go out next weekend"
I was thinking too much! And said "Wait a minute, I wasnt thinking that soon, Let me think about it".

And a couple of years later I had still not gone out!

Finally last year, I did it. And, Girls, I should have done it many years ago. I blew opportunity after opportunity.

I know there is alot on the line (much to risk). But the world is coming around. Gays & Lesbiens have a ton of fun! We are next, We are NOW!!!!

I am so lucky (SO LUCKY) to have met the people, That I have met. To have a fun, safe time.

I thought i would let everyone know that TIFFANY AMBER RHOADS is one of the biggest chicken sh$t's on the planet, Ask any of my friends. YES, they will agree!

If I can do it, All of you girls can do it.

There is NOTHINGTHING like walking down the street, Hearing....

CLIP CLOP, CLIP CLOP............. You will smile, smile, smile Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just trying to help!!!!

Chicken Sh$t Tiffany amber Rhoads
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiffanytime/

paulaN
09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
You are so right. Fun isn't it. And I love to hear stories of sista's getting ther wings. And there clip clops too.

leslie ann
09-04-2008, 09:24 PM
i thought it was clickityclack clickityclack well what do i know:eek:

TxKimberly
09-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Yup yup - you are SO right!

Zenith
09-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Now just who are you referring to?

:heehee:

Hey, can't just fly out to L.A. on a whim right now...will follow though...

:Peace:

DemonicDaughter
09-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Kayla and I will be joining you girls soon! :D We're visiting in January to scope out the place and decide if we like it enough to move there! Yeah, I know but it would be a lot of fun! :D

docrobbysherry
09-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Kayla and I will be joining you girls soon! :D We're visiting in January to scope out the place and decide if we like it enough to move there! Yeah, I know but it would be a lot of fun! :D

Jeez DD, don't come out here in Jan! It'll be freezing here then! U may even have to bring a sweater for evenings. Unless we have one of those horrible heat waves, because of global warming! Then u'll need your swimsuit instead of the sweater!:shades:

Sheena Pink
09-05-2008, 10:35 AM
So when we go out with the group in LA, the atmosphere is a little tense at first, we have to figure out how many girls fit in a car, how many cars we need, where all we are going...Details. (Remember I'm blonde, some things can get overwhelming:D) Then it's a blast! How many girls I can dance with, how much trouble can I find....

For the most part when we go out, it's either to the clubs or a few times out to Hollywood blvd. The clubs that the girls pick are Tgirl friendly, so we are welcome and comfortable. Hollywood, well I haven't figured out the attraction that people have for the girls, other than that they are attractive (beautiful). Bre figures that they are ambassadors for the community.

I know the first time I met up with the girls I was so very nervous (What if they figure out that I'm just a BIG DORK? What if...fill in the blank for 6 hours of driving. Good thing Bre was driving fast, or I might have jumped out, nah kidding.) Thank Goodness I got over it, although I was shaking like a leaf. Everyone made me feel welcome, there was no judgment. :hugs: Gina was doing Tiffany's makeup for her birthday, when we arrived. I made some terrific friends that day.:cheer:
When we went out to New York to meet up with DD and Kayla, I had a minor bout of the nerves, but was able to shake it easily. They are another great set of people!

I know that some of the girls we have talked with are afraid to go out in public. Afraid that people will clock them or be mean, or whatever. (I also know that I'm a GG so don't get your panties in a wad girls:)) I've heard many times that girls would love to meet up, then they back out, for whatever reason. (Even meeting up in boy mode seems to freak them out, c'mon you should be used to being that way, right?) No judgment here, after the first couple, I figured out it wasn't us, it just wasn't their time yet. Kinda like a butterfly, when it's ready it comes out of the cocoon beautiful and ready to spread it's wings!

Marissa Mae
09-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Such motivation!!! Makes me want to go out tonight! But I am not prepared haha no one to do my makeup, no one to go out with :(

kimberly ann487
09-05-2008, 02:09 PM
The only things keeping me back are external, like my SO's attitude. There is nothing deep down in my heart holding back, no inhibitions. I feel traped. I 'll work it out someday.
KIM:love:

Cathytg
09-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes, I have passed up opportunities to go out and I wish I had not. I don't know what I think is going to happen that is so awful. It makes no sense, but I get nerves and freeze. I find that if I think about long enough, the opportunity passes and then I can relax. How dumb is that!

Angie G
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
One of these day it just may happen hun. :hugs:
Angie

MsDebrah
09-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I've passed up many opportunities as well. Fortunately, my SO is supportive, and is encouraging me to start stepping out! ... I no longer have any excuses to NOT do it!

Alice B
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I have read your posts and seen the pictures and it looks like a lot of fun. I will have the chance to have a week to go out starting November 1st to the 7th. Have thought of coming up for a make over with Gina and then to go out. But, I do not know where to go by myself and how I would be accepted. I only have that Sat. or Sunday evening, except for weekdays. Will any of you girls be going out in that time frame and if so could I also attend?

christid66
09-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Well this is me I'm afraid......I have the opportunity to go out soon and was getting really excited by it (even posted some pics asking for help to decide what to wear). However, I've just been hit with a huge crisis of confidence - so much so that I can't see myself going out now.
Looks like the only clip clop sounds I hear from my heels will be from the garage/basement floor