PDA

View Full Version : What did she say?

Wendrme
09-05-2008, 02:03 PM
What did your wife or girlfriend say the first time you said to her that you wanted to buy a dress for yourself or to be fitted for a bra?

Deborah Jane
09-05-2008, 02:12 PM
"Goodbye" :sad:

Nicole24
09-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Mine said "i guess you will be sharing my clothes now" lol i said yes i will

Lisa_M
09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
WOW! then asked me if I was gay?

Nicole24
09-05-2008, 02:25 PM
haha lisa m i got asked that 2. but now she knows im not. i just dont understand why so many people think we are gay because we like wearing skirts, i dont know any1 who is gay and likes wearing skirts.
were just lucky that we dare explore out fem side

amy canada
09-05-2008, 02:29 PM
I think there are some gay guys who are CDs and they just want to be the "girl" in their relationship, but I'm sure most of us CDs aren't gay. At least, I'm not gay. I'm gay as in "happy," but obviously, the definition of gay has changed a lot over the years, and I'm surely not attracted to other men. I'm attracted to other men who look like women though. LOL

Angie G
09-05-2008, 03:46 PM
The first time shopping after she knew was great got to get whatever I wanted. bras tuck a bit longer. I have several now but haven;t been fitted yet. Shes just a doll when it comes to my dressing.:hugs:
Angie

Cathytg
09-05-2008, 03:54 PM
My wife's comment was a classic when I told I was TG and dressed. I did that on our second date, BTW.

She said: "Great! Do you have any cool clothes?"

Somehow I just knew that it was going to be alright.

SexyLatexSamantha
09-05-2008, 04:22 PM
My g/f was happy that she would have a life sized Barbie. :love:

MsDebrah
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
At first she was hesitant to even talk about it. Now she recommends what to put in my closet and what to ditch! She's even encouraging me to get out!

I had two ex-girlfriends, years ago, that dressed me to some degree. They both were trying to get up their courage to explore their bi-curiousities. Naturally, I was more than happy comply with their requests.

Niya W
09-05-2008, 04:33 PM
My wife's comment was a classic when I told I was TG and dressed. I did that on our second date, BTW.

She said: "Great! Do you have any cool clothes?"

Somehow I just knew that it was going to be alright.

Did you propose on the third date ?? :)

Rachael08
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Over the years I have put on some of my wifes outfits, mostly she thought I was doing it for a laugh, which was partly true, but I also just couldn't resist the chance to wear something nice. Just recently I put it on the line and told her I wanted to dress occassionally, and surprisingly she gave me open access to her wardrobe. Now we shop together, mostly at secondhand stores or Wal-Mart.

So what did she say the first time I told her I wanted to buy a dress? She said OK. :eek:

MJ
09-05-2008, 08:51 PM
"Goodbye" :sad:

ditto

Veronica Lacey
09-05-2008, 09:02 PM
The first time I said I wanted to buy my own dress she (my g/f at the time, now my wife) non-chalantly replied that I was on my own. She does have trouble seeing me in female attire but will tolerate satin pjs or blouses if only they are black and show no lace, etc.

All in all she has accepted my dressing but will not participate in any shopping or wish to have me waltzing about the home in view as such. Still a great marriage but my dressing is "out of the closet" yet "stuck in the bedroom" I suppose. :)

girl_in_pantyhose
09-05-2008, 09:26 PM
are you gay?
do you want to become a full woman?
are you doing this to leave me?
Why?

all in that order.

Sophia de la luz
09-06-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm not surprised. (or something to that effect)
My interest in dressing in sexy and tight clothing has encouraged her to do it as well... much to my delight as her body is very luscious to admire.

imogen
09-06-2008, 02:27 AM
My lady said long as i can use yours . We then went shoping for our things

Ballerina
09-06-2008, 03:20 AM
Haha, I worked her up for the big secret for a few days (was afraid of telling her, of course). Finally, I left her with "expect me to tell you anything".

Her first words after telling her were, "umm.. wow!", and of course "are you gay?". That exact order, lol. I think the look on her face was ever more great. Kind of a shocked/scared/confused look all at once, lol.

It's funny that she asked if I'm gay. I've told her a million times that the idea of another guy touching me grosses me out (I do support gays, though.) way before we even started dating and plenty of times after, lol.

Now, she accepts who I am and is wanting to support me 100% as I try to find myself and experiment.

Misty_cder
09-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Wife (g/f at the time) said "Sure, now I understand why you are better at selecting outfits than me". For months prior, I would suggest she get certain business suits and other outfits that showed off her body. She began to suspect I liked dressing when I would look at every page of the catologs.

Carol A
09-06-2008, 05:50 AM
About the only thing my wife has every said was " well if your going to do it you will got it properly, dress your age, no teenage dressing, no **** , no tramp". But the big thing is she knew I dress long before we were married.:love:

imogen
09-07-2008, 02:43 AM
See said lets look and see what will fit you .

heathr1
09-07-2008, 06:02 AM
I asked a girl I was seeing if I could try on her new dress and she laughed briefly and lightheartedly said 'No, it is mine'.

Later that day she voluntarily put the dress, her stockings and make-up on me.

Willa
09-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Wow, where do you find a woman that supports crossdressing? The one GF I came out to was more upset because she thought my legs looked better than hers in fishnets. (?) It wasn't true of course but I'm not one to compete with a woman over looks.

I'm not gay but I am bi and try to accept all of the apparent contradictions that are my life.

Jennifer Devine
09-07-2008, 03:37 PM
I always find that when the wife or girlfriend asks the "Are you Gay?" question a bit stupid because if you were gay then you wouldn't even be with them in the first place.

Niya W
09-07-2008, 04:20 PM
I always find that when the wife or girlfriend asks the "Are you Gay?" question a bit stupid because if you were gay then you wouldn't even be with them in the first place.

Er not true. If your were in denial .

michelle64
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
i told my GG on the first date....her response.."oh thats cool"...life has been bissful for years and 99% of the time we are shopping together in womens stores and i am the only guy in there..i swear the other real GG's are jealous..in fact had a SA one time talk to us for 5 minutes about how sweet it is that i was helping her....

Tina B.
09-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Are you gay, do you want to become a woman, no, then lets fo get you something to wear.
Turned out the first trip was 2 dresses, underwear, shoes jewelry, and Forms.
Which I would never have gotten some of that on my own at that stage.
Now I have as much female clothing as she does. She still does as much shopping for me now, as I do for myself.
Tina B.

SusanMarie
09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
I know just the place to go and I want to look for something new too.

erica12b
09-08-2008, 08:48 AM
I kind of cheated, I made a my space page and have only had one girlfriend from it so far,(that knows I like to dress) she was amazed at how sexy my legs looked and how good I look when dressed(dang your hot) , we shopped some and dated for a bit ,we are now just friends.

I am now using my page to look for a girlfriend and every thing is up front, most ask if im gay (I state, im straight. They still ask) then they ask why I don’t show my face ( I tell them I would like to keep my job, thank you) most gg’s don’t get the idea of the rush we get from fem stuff or the feel of the clothes they get to where all the time.